Zombie 2.0 1/2

Aren't Bananas supposed to be yellow and not red?

A single gun shot rang out. Deci jumped and Banana looked at the ground. Rev’s eyes were tiny and sunken in.
They had gone so long without anything terrible that when something did happen that wasn’t laugh worthy they never knew what to say. None of the four were really emotional. They had tossed emotions out the window, although none of them really had any to begin with. You’d never see Banana shed a tear. Not unless it had to do with a loss of complete collection of her anime. She would probably shed a tear for that. Rev, he only shed tears when there was no beer. And Dean? He hadn’t shed a tear since he was ten. Deci however, she still had emotion. She loathed skinny people even in their undead stance.
Dean came back in with a cold expression on his face and no one knew what to say to him.
“I’ll take our watch back up.” Rev said.
“Me too.” Deci added quickly.
They both ran out leaving Banana in an awkward position. She stared at the floor and opened her mouth to say something but when Dean looked at her she shut her mouth.
“Flies?” he asked.
“Yeah, I was hungry.” She said.
He cracked a small smile. “I’m okay you know. He’d been dead for awhile really. I just.. Wanted to come back and make sure I took care of it. That’s why we’re here.”
Banana nodded and looked around the room some more.
“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna cry.”
She looked at him and raised an eye brow. “I know that.” she said.
“Do you?” he asked.
“Well, there wasn’t a pie accident involved…”
Dean shook his head. “I care about more than pie you know. I really care about you. And Rev, and Deci.. .sometimes..”
She smiled. “Yeah I sorta care about you sometimes too. When you’re not annoying. Or looking for pie. Or being retarded. Or being a jerk. Or being-”
“I get it! I get it. You like me. I knew it. You want my body.”
Banana just narrowed her eyes at him.
“Now what gave you that idea?” she asked.
“I see the way you stare at it. All the time. With lust in your eye balls. You want me don’t you?” he asked grinning.
“Oh yes, so bad. Now please make out with me.” She said in a completely sarcastic tone.
Dean laughed and smiled big. “I KNEW IT!”
Banana got up and walked past him, before she went further she stopped and looked at him. “I don’t mind you. Half the time I guess. You’re better than Rev and Deci. They are always sounding like zombies, and half the time I really almost kill them.”
“I make that noise a lot too. I think you even said I had no brain at one point.” he said folding his arms.
“You don’t. And you do make that sound, but most of the time I see your mouth hanging open. I don’t see theirs.”
Dean nodded. “Good point.”
Banana awkwardly put her hand on his shoulder. “If you…need anything… you can always..talk to .. Me..and ..stuff. Oh god! That was almost too hard to get out.” She breathed. “That was .. Emotion.”
Dean’s face lit up like he had found the mother of all pies. “YOU DO HAVE FEELINGS” his cheesy giant grin made Banana cringe and take her hand off his shoulder.
“Let’s not get carried away.” And she walked outside to see what Rev and Deci were doing.
“There, there Banana its really not that bad feeling something. Its really quite enjo-” Dean was cut off by a rather loud Banana.
“Enough! Its nothing to get worked up about!” Banana huffed before continuing to go outside to check on Deci and Rev. She had started to open the door when it fell open and two people falling through the door to land at her feet.
“OW!” Deci and Rev yelled in unison. Slowly they looked up at Banana to see her glaring with an angry blush blooming on her cheeks. Or she was just really embarrassed.
“Jesus-fuckin-Christ!” Banana shouted before stomping off into another room. All that could be heard were the angry rantings of a very angry/embarrassed Banana.
“So… uh… Hows it, um, going?” Rev asked with an awkward smile on his face.
“I think we really did this time.” Deci said standing up.
“Should we draw straws? Or do you want to play rock, paper, scissors?” Dean offered.
“Hey, you’re the on that set her on the path of destruction.” Deci said.
“You sir, should be the one to set things straight.” Rev said.
“But you guys were listening at the door! If you wouldn’t have fallen through, she would have been fine!” Dean exclaimed.
“No, no need for any excuses. You started it. You can fix it.” Rev said walking back outside.
“Yeah. What he said.” Deci coughed awkwardly following the Rev.
Dean stood in the kitchen staring at the open door for a few moments then sighed. He knew he had to do something, and flowers weren’t exactly something you gave to Banana to fix things. Not unless you wanted her to eat them in front of you and spit them back at you. She just wasn’t the kind of girl who could be won over by the typical chick pacifier.
Dean went into the living room closing the door behind him to think. He needed something good.
Out on the porch Rev and Deci sat huddled together under the fresh blanket of snow that was falling. They had one army blanket to provide warmth and since Rev was such a weenie and couldn’t just be a gentleman and give the blanket to Deci, they had to share.
“I can only imagine what would happen if we actually had to deal with zombies.” Rev said through chattering teeth.
“You know, we could just sit inside the kitchen.”
“OH! Right, and sit through Dean and Banana’s awkward make out- I mean make up, session? No thanks I for one choose to freeze!”
Deci laughed at the Rev and decided it was what was best. She had known Banana a lot longer than both of them and if it was one thing they had caught on to quickly was to not bother Banana when she had fruit flies flying around her.
“Well so now what? We just sit here and freeze our nut sacks off?” Rev paused. “Sack by the way.” He said and grinned.
“That’s it!” Deci yelled suddenly.
“What?!” Rev was so startled he fell backwards.
“Get back.. Up here. Come here” She reached her hand out and helped him.
“So what are you going on about crazy woman?” he asked brushing the snow off him.
“Sack!” she said.
“What about it?” he asked.
“That’s how Dean can make it up to her.”
“Okay, either I’m not following you or you just made a really dirty suggestion.”
“No, no. If he can get the perfect sack, she’ll laugh so hard she’ll have to forgive him!” Deci said.
“Good idea, but I think we’ll save that for when WE piss her off. Let Dean figure this out on his own.” Rev said.
“True.” Deci agreed.
They continued to watch out for zombies.