Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Onze

A narrow strip of light cut through the darkness of Dawn’s room, she pushed the door open further and walked in. She had just got home from the doctors and was much too tired to change besides she was wearing ‘sleepable’ shorts and a tank top. She yawned and moved closer towards the direction of the bed. Despite her bubbly and bright personality, she was never able to sleep in a light room so she usually had to feel her way back towards her bed; hence the overly tidy room.

“oomph” She had tripped over something large, and squishy and…hairy.

“Whaa…” Blaine scratched his head groggily, not fully comprehending the situation.

“Blaine!” She exclaimed, “What are you doing here?”

He rubbed his eyes, still not fully awake but sobered quickly once he saw the curly haired girl and didn’t waste in devouring her in a bear hug.

“mmph stmp” She muttered some muffled words as she struggled to breath, right now her
head was pressed against his chest and it was suffocating. She soon relaxed once she managed to adjust his vice grip into a more breathable position.

“I-I-I’m so sorry” He whispered repeatedly, while rocking her back and forth.

Dawn’s eyes widened, he had been acting strange lately but now she knew why.
Her brother was abducted by aliens and was replaced by a clone with a heart.

“I-I know I’ve been a bad brother but I promise I’m going to change”

She knew vampires couldn’t take stakes to their heart.

“I really feel bad for everything; you never deserved any of it”

And garlic was their weakness.

“God, I feel like such an as-bum.”

And they were basically allergic to sunlight.

“And I guess I always thought, eventually everything would be all right and-and fall into
place”

Wicked witch’s melted if you threw water on them.

“God, can we just start over? Please”

Silver bullets for werewolves.

“God, I never thought I’d have to say that to a little girl, let alone my kid sister” He mused to
himself, “I always pictured saying that to a girlfriend I screwed up with” and that’s when she say it; the redness in his eyes, the bags and all the other signs of crying.

How do you get rid of aliens?

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

6:43

Both her children weren’t up and Patricia was getting impatient. She had been tapping her foot restlessly at the kitchen table, watching their breakfast grow cold. She didn’t expect much from Blaine but she was surprised that Dawn wasn’t down ten minutes ago.

“That’s it” She muttered and hoisted herself up, before marching up the wooden staircase.

“Blai-” She cut herself off when she saw the bed was still made in a very half assed manner. He wasn’t there, he wasn’t downstairs. It took her a few seconds for the message to sink in and then like any other good mother would do, she panicked.

“BLAINE!”

She had almost everywhere, all that was left now was Dawn’s room but she was sure he couldn’t be there; and how wrong she was. There cuddled up on the floor were her two beautiful kids, still fast asleep. She could feel her eyes watering; after all these years, she finally got to see something she had been praying for, for ages. She tip toed across the room and crouched down, “Blaine, sweetie” She shook him gently but there was no response. He looked so peaceful, she almost felt guilty to wake them. “you need to wake up, you have school soon” Still no response. She moved on “Dawn, wakey wakey. School soon” Her eyes fluttered open. She looked at her mother for a few second before burying her head back into Blaine’s shoulder.

Patricia stood up to leave, ‘They deserve the day off’.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

The two siblings awoke, completely disorientated. Blaine wondered why he was still laying on a pink carpet and Dawn wondered why he was there in the first place. When she thought about it, she realized she really didn’t know why; what was he doing? She made a mental note to ask him later.

“Morning”

“Morning”, to say it was awkward would be an understatement.

“Morning” Said a third and unknown voice.

They both looked towards the source of voice, only to find their mum leaning smugly against the doorframe.

“What?” Blaine asked, the smile on her face was starting to creep him out.

“Oh, nothing” She said in a dismissive tone.

“Aren’t we going to school?” Dawn questioned, staring at the clock which now read 12:15

“Not today, I was thinking you guys could go to the park”

“Sure?” Blaine was seriously starting her motives, usually she would storm up a fit if he decided to ditch and now she was willingly letting them go.

She took one last glance at them and turned around and headed downstairs.

“Breakfasts on the table, I’m heading out” She called over her shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of fillerish? Yes i know.

But i thought you guys deserved something good for christmas (:

Merry Christmas.

Comment and subscribe xD

I might post another chapter later today, i might not. depends on the comments;P