Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Douze

“Bye mum” Both children said simultaneously before heading out the door. The weather was great but the tesion was thick. Neither one knew what to say or how to start conversation. The silence wasn’t one of those comfortable ones where you’re left to your thoughts, it was the kind where you want to say something but don’t. If this was a cartoon, there would be a cricket chirping right now.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Dawn spotted a familiar face on the swings, it was Michelle. Dawn didn’t have any personal dislike for her but Rosie always said that they should ignore her. She looked nice enough to Dawn so she decided to walk up to her,

“Can I play with you?”

She didn’t say anything, smile.

Blaine watched the two girls talk; he was guessing that was Michelle. He wished he could be like that when nothing mattered, a simple ‘Hi’ could re unite the best of friends, a smile could make your day better and candy really did feel like a piece of heaven.

“Fancy seeing you here”

He whipped his head ‘round and saw Casey but the first thing he noticed was she was wearing a sundress. He hasn’t seen her wear one of those for years.

“Fancy’s right, what’s the occasion?”

She looked down and he could have sworn he saw a slight red wash over her cheeks but he couldn’t be sure, her hair soon blocked her view.

“Um, not really”

“UGH!” Came the shrill voice of Dawn

They both looked over to see a dirty blonde haired boy fighting his sister; literally. They were on the ground pulling each other’s hair and kicking and screaming. Blaine ran towards them, in attempt to break them up. He tried to pull his sister off of him but she put up a very impressive struggle.

“RAWR” The boy screamed as Casey tried to hold him back.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Blaine had successfully moved his sister away from the fight scene and despite her behavior, he was proud. After all, how many other eight year old girls could throw a punch like that? Not very many.

“Stupid Jimmy, always being annoying” She grumbled under her breath but her brother
caught it.

“Always?”

“Yes! He’s always spilling paint on me or throwing mud at me or-or something!”

He smiled in realization, it was De Jaa Vu but this time it was with this Jimmy kid and his
sister instead of him and Casey.

“Ever thought he might have a crush on you?”

“What, no! Ew” She scrunched up her face in distain.

“Listen kid, when a boy picks on a girl it’s pretty much always because he likes her”

“That’s what they all say, but he’s just evil”

“Look, I know from personal experience”

“Really?” She was intrigued now.

“Yeah, there was this girl Casey who I always messed with, sure it was fun but it was also because I had this massive crush on her”

“YOU WHAT?”

That wasn’t Dawn’s voice.

“H-hey Case” He waved sheepishly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heey i thought i should post this now because i probably won't update anymore this week.
Merry Christmas again (:

COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT