Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Treize

“You had a crush on me!”

“You didn’t know?”

Both teens stood there, not knowing what to do. Dawn watched the scene, very much amused; but she was getting impatient. She wished they’d say something already! It was like watching a TV show where you know what happens but you have to wait anyways for the next episode to air.

“I-um. I-I-um, I need to get back home” Casey said, bowing her head slightly so her hair covered her crimson cheeks. She walked off, drowning in disbelief. She knew that most guys are immature about girls they like but she always thought Blaine was just plain evil!

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

“So…”

Blaine snapped back to reality and turned to face his little sister who, much to his dismay, had a very rare, smug look on her face. He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

“You’re just going to let her go?”

“What?”

“Just like that?”

“Dawn, what are you talking about?”

“UGH!” she was getting frustrated. Her brother had much to learn.

“You’ve liked her since you were kids, you finally admit it and then you let her walk away.” She shook her head in mock disappointment.

He gave a half smile, “Ok love guru, what was I meant to do then?”

“Kiss her.” She said it like it was the simplest thing and it was all it took to knock the sense into her brother’s head.

“Hey, uh-don’t move. Ok? I’ll be right back”

“Just go!”

And that’s all it took for him to take off in the direction the gorgeous blonde.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

A pounding of footsteps could be heard as Casey made her way down the pavement. She took no notice and carried on but they gradually got louder and her curiosity got to the best of her. As soon as she turned around she saw a flash of colour crash right into her. They both groaned in unison.

“Ow. What was that for?”

“Hey! It’s your fault, you don’t randomly stop in the middle of the pavement” Blaine said defensively. Casey was about to open her mouth to argue but decided against it. Instead, she turned around to walk away but didn’t when a hand reached out and stopped her.

“I need to talk you”

She looked at him expectantly.

“I-i-um…” He never had problems talking to a girl before but he never really cared what the girl thought about him before either. He was suddenly speechless. He didn’t know what to say at all so instead he did the only thing that could express what he wanted to say.

He kissed her.

Fireworks didn’t suddenly erupt in the background, rain didn’t start pouring and there wasn’t a random burst of cheering but it was special. It was something he wanted to for a while now. She had intrigued him for a really long time. He always wondered what her lips would feel like on his.

She pulled away, feeling like she was in a trance. Everything was just so sudden and bizarre. It was like flipping through the pages of a book, she knew what was happening but didn’t know any details. She wanted to know the details. She wanted to know why he acts like the way he does. She wants to know why she feels like her heartbeat could be heard from down the street.

What neither of the teenagers realized was that there’s a sly little eight year old watching their every move from around the corner. She giggled to herself but covered her eyes when they kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY :]

So i re added this chapter! my friend is kinda forcing me to post this :P
but hopefully this means i can get back to writing this.

BUT. at the same time im going to be writing my new story:

Shipwrecked In A Sea Of Faces.

Soo.. all my dedicated readers. check it out. please ? ;P

ENJOY x