Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Deux

“Blaine, could you be a dear and take dawn to the park?”

“No” He replied flatly.

“Blaine…” Patricia was getting fed up of her son’s attitude; she didn’t understand what went wrong. He used to be such a happy child. He was a real troublemaker, Patricia couldn’t even count the number of times she had gotten complaints about him but he was happy. He would come home with mud on his clothes and give her a big bear hug and of course get a telling of in return. He would rant on about Spiderman being better than superman and still force her to watch the TV show with him.

“Its ok mummy, I don’t feel like going that much anyways” Dawn told her, in a gentle voice.
Dawn didn’t want to be the reason for them to fight again. She didn’t like hearing them yell at each other because of her. She didn’t want Blaine to hate her and she didn’t want her mummy to be upset.

“Dawn sweetie, I’m sure Blaine doesn’t mind” She directed the last part at her son and by the tone of her voice it wasn’t a question anymore.

“Whatever. You have five minutes to get ready or I’m leaving without you.” He stated blatantly.

Dawn raced up the stairs in her sock clad feet and grabbed the nearest coat she could find. She slipped on a pair of sneakers and ran back downstairs.Blaine could here scurrying of feet behind him and guessed that it was his sister trying to catch up with his long strides; so he took even bigger ones.

He jammed his hands into his pocket and stared intently at the park in front of him. He practically grew up there; it was like his second home. He had to smile when looking at the rusty old slide and the faded yellow of the swings. It brought back so many memories, some good and some bad. He lost his two front teeth when he fell off the monkey bar but he gained $10 for each. He also got his first kiss on the swing and his first black eye.

“Hey I was sitting there!” Said the tiny blonde girl, utterly outraged.

“You snooze, you lose” He replied with a cheeky grin.

“Bl-aine” The girl whined, enunciating on the syllable.

“Cay-sey” He mocked.

Getting fed up of the pointless argument, she decided to take matters into her own hand. Basically, she pushed him off.

“HEY!” He exclaimed he was not happy; the other kids had seen some weak little girl push him. 6 or not, he had a reputation to protect so he did the most unthinkable and insulting thing he could think of; he kissed her. No, fireworks didn’t go off in his head and he didn’t feel any tingling sensations. It was awkward and quick.

“Ha! Now you got the cooties”

She stared at him wide eyed for a moment before letting her fist meet his left eye.


He was brought out of his reminiscence when felt something collide with him.

“Omph”

“Watch where you’re going Dawn” He snapped.

“S-sory”

He just rolled his eyes and walked on with Dawn not so hot on his trail.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Dawn quickly found Rosie by the sand pit making a mud pie and ran towards her. She sat down next to her and started chattering away. The two girls happily sat there, ruining their sundresses and played chefs. They sat their thinking how cool they were. All the other girls were still playing with dolls; they’d moved up to House. Dolls were an easy phase for Dawn to get over as she was never given one by her parents. She resorted into borrowing them from Rosie. Mrs. Quinton didn’t like the idea of giving her daughter a reason for an unhealthy insecurity about her body at such an early age. She has enough problems to deal with as it is.

Dawn and Rosie were in the middle of finishing their masterpiece when a young girl walked their way. She was dark skinned, black bouncy skin with a polka dotted purple bow to match her purple shorts and plain white shirt. She gave them a timid smile

“I’m Michelle.Ca-can I play with you?” she asked in slightly above a whisper.

“No.” Rosie replied simply.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Dear God,

Rosie was talking about Michelle not being as pretty as her because she doesn’t have the same skin. Rosie doesn’t like Michelle. Rosie likes strawberries but I don’t. Does that mean she doesn’t like me either? I can’t help it, I’m allegoric to them.

Love

Dawn
♠ ♠ ♠
5/1/11 <---isn't it so wierd reading/writing 2011?

Anyways. down to buisness. alot of you won't read this til the next update but that's okk.
So i've decided im not happy with the work i've been producing so i'm going through ANOTHER edit phase. Yess, it's not that interesting and it may or may not be that different but it'll give me peace of mind. I'm trying to make the chapters longer. Please don't give up on this story, it's just going through an awkward phase :/