Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Quatre

There is a certain time and place to burst out into a fit of laughter, a fancy seminar not being one of them. Why Patricia insisted on her children attending was beyond them all but it was definitely not a smart idea. The speaker was talking about his theory on 2012.

It’s not about what you don’t do; it’s about what you do do”

And that set it all off.

Dawn couldn’t hold back the giggle escaping her; it was soft at first but then grew louder. She could see her dad giving her a secret smile and her mum, an annoyed look.

“Bu-but he said doo doo” She said in between giggles.

Blaine’s grin soon turned into a chuckle and much like his sister, it soon became a full on laugh. By not they had captured the attention of mostly everyone in the hall and if they weren’t laughing, they would have noticed the glare the speaker was giving them.
Blaine wasn’t sure what It was that got him laughing, maybe it was Dawn’s contagious laughter or the fact that he was bored enough to find something like this funny. Whatever it was, it was nice. It was nice to be to share anything but annoyance with his sister.

“You two. Stop. Now. You’re creating a scene” Their mum demanded in an undertone.

“Why don’t you two go and get something to eat?” Marcus Quinton suggested, trying to keep the peace.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

It was a long night and both siblings were hungry so they, mainly Blaine, decided on some McDonalds.

“One McChicken and one Happy Meal please”

It was bizarre to Dawn, hearing Blaine say please. He was never this polite.

“Stop staring at me you little creep.”

Once he had finished ordering for the two of them, he found a pair of blue, wide eyes staring back at him and he didn’t like it. Her face was just so innocent and doll like but he knew that was just a façade she put up. No one was ever that perfect. No Quinton was ever this perfect.

They sat at their table, waiting for their food when Blaine felt a slap on his back.

“Hey man. Where you been?”

It was his friend Caleb. He wasn’t a close friend but he was one of the few people he could stand but this was really not the time for him to run into Caleb. He didn’t need people knowing about Dawn and he hoped Caleb wouldn’t ask.

“Places”

There was a pause.

“Who’s that, your sister or something?”

Who was he kidding; Caleb was one of those people who just like knowing anything and everything.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Dear God,

While we were at the McDonalds, we saw one of Blaine’s friends. He asked him if I was his little sister. Blaine said no. He used to tell me I was adopted. Is that true? The doctor did say I was different.

Love

Dawn
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter 4 better than my old one.
Hehe. i bet you guys thought they were bonding at the beginning ;P
Comments?