Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Neuf

Dear God,

Mummy always said I should be patient with people and that you should never be mean to them. Jimmy Clarkson is making that really hard to do, all he ever does is pick on me. Rosie says it’s cause he likes me but that’s EW. Boys’ have cooties.

Love

Dawn


Dawn had just finished signing her letter when Blaine, rudely, barged in to her room.

“Dawn...hey, what are you doing?” He asked, suspicion coating his voice.

He raised an eyebrow and suppressed the smirk from making its way onto his face. He was curious as to what that piece of paper in her hand was. She obviously didn’t want him reading it seeing as how she made a pathetic attempt at hiding it. He wondered, ‘Diary entry or was it a Mrs. Dawn So-and-So.’ It was then that he noticed the slight raise beneath her mattress and white bits sticking out. ‘I’ll just check while she’s out then’

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Blaine grumbled under his breath and loosened his striped tie. He was wearing a cream coloured dress shirt, black slacks and a tie. He wasn’t even planning on wearing a tie for his graduation, let alone a family picture. To say his mum had gone all out was very much an understatement. The entire family was dressed ridiculously which he was sure the professional photographer they hired, would agree with. They were finally done and about to go home.

“Dawn. Let’s go”

Dawn was currently standing in front of a movie rental place, gawping at the numerous movies and their promotional posters.

“Can we get some movies? Can we? Can we please?” She pleaded.

Patricia sighed and gave in. Marcus had gone to get the car so Blaine accompanied them.

“Oh, Oh I want that one!” She said pointing at a horror movie.

“Sorry sweetie but you’re not old enough to watch that one”

“B-but. I wanna watch”

“No means no”

Noticing the upset expression on her face and the quivering lower lip, Blaine quickly suggested that she could watch Cinderella or something but that just earned him a glare.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Blaine tip toed up to the blonde haired girl as she gathered her books out of her locker and snaked his arms around her waist.

“BLAINE!”

Casey’s eyes widened. Normally she would have been petrified at the thought that someone was touching her without her consent; she’s not much of a ‘PDA’ person. But she could recognize him by his cologne which really says something about how close they were. Too close for her comfort. She was hoping he couldn’t hear the sudden pounding of her heart or see the rush of colour on her cheek but it was a Monday; the day the universe hates her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh chapter 9 (:
As you may have noticed, a lot of the chapters are around 300-500.
To make up for shortness, i try and update quite frequent. BUUT. if you want to make it
MOORE frequent : Comment/Rate/Subscribe :)