Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

Send Them Over

I yawned and rolled over, trying to ignore my butler standing beside the bed, holding out the phone to me. He shrugged and put it on speaker phone. “I don’t know why I keep you around.” I growled.

“Coyotl, what is it?” I asked dead-pan. I knew it was him because that shape shifter was the only one who had the balls to call a demon like me before noon.

“Hi Esseker!!!” He screamed into the phone, and I growled at my butler who set the phone on the night table and left.

Grumbling to myself, I picked up the phone and placed it to my ear. “Hi, now what do you want, you only ever call if you want something.”

“Don’t be such a grump, Esseker.” He told me, giggling across the phone.

“Just say what you called to say!” I demanded and he huffed at me.

“Fine. I just wanted to know if you could keep a few nekos at your house. I know you’d fight with a werewolf or a shape shifter, and you and angels don’t see eye to eye…nekos are the closest to your breed, and you know if the country’s fire squad come out again and see that I have too many people in my house, they’ll take away my license to care for these poor newly freed and recently abused creatures.” He told me, and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

“How many?” I asked.

“How many what?” He asked back, and I sighed.

“How many nekos would I have in my house?” I said.

The boy squealed, “Ten to be exact. Thank you so much Esseker!” he said, and I rolled my eyes.

“Just send them over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
new story, you likey?