Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

Movie And A Treat

Cualli yawned in the most adorable of ways as we walked towards the den. My brother and his mate as well as Butler and the rest of the kittens in my house.

While there had been ten, now there were maybe twenty. Coyotl knew I wouldn't be able to say no to him....or more like I wouldn't be able to say no to Cualli when he pouted at me and explained that my house could hold far, far more kittens than that and we wouldn't even notice they were there. I had sighed and kissed his nose softly, telling Coyotl to send them over.

Cualli giggled as he passed around popcorn and soda. A couple of kittens kissed his cheek in thanks as I sat on the love seat, waiting for the soft, small boy to come and join me.

Finally, everything and everyone was settled in, Mortifer and Gizellent already cuddled close to one another, looking at one another with love in their eyes and sharing soft kisses.

Cualli made his way over to me. I made sure we got the couch that was kinda secluded in the corner. Still close enough to see the movie that was playing, but enough so we could have a little of the 'alone time' that we needed.

The movie began, but that wasn't what I was paying attention to. No, I was paying attention to the beautiful creature that i was holding, kissing his ears softly and loving the way his tail wrapped around my thigh sensually, the very tip of his tail stroking the outside of my leg gently, but it still felt good.

Cualli mewled softly as I rubbed his hips, and I smiled to myself. I knew this back-corner couch would be helpful.

Ever so slowly, Cualli turned towards me, looking up at me with big eyes.

I knew he was still rather shy about this kind of thing, so I took it slowly, gently moving his body so he was lying on top of me.

A light blush appeared over Cualli's cheeks and I smiled at him, kissing the tip of his nose gently before trailing my lips toward his neck, not yet touching his lips.

The soft pants the emanated from his parted lips turned me on and I couldn't help but want to rush this, but pausing my actions, I took a deep breath, and reminded myself who exactly was lying against me right now on this couch.

This was Cualli, the cute, adorable boy I planned on spending the rest of my life with.

Suddenly, the feeling of wanting to rush this disappeared and I was filled with love, pure love for this beautiful boy.

I put my hands gently on either side of Cualli's cheeks and pulled him into a gentle kiss which he responded to.

His soft lips massaged mine and I was almost surprised when he lapped at my lips.

I pulled away softly, "Cualli, baby, you just tell me if you want to stop, alright?" I asked, looking at him with serious eyes. "I would never force you into anything." I breathed out.

Cualli nodded, a soft smile on his face. "I-I want this." He said softly, blushing and I couldn't resist kissing his soft lips once more.

Once again, he licked at my lips and it was adorable, because he licked them like he would lick at a lollipop, gentle yet hungrily, wanting more.

I smiled and used my tongue to guide his between my lips, showing him every inch of my mouth before he attempted to pull my tongue into his mouth. I purred softly as I realized what he wanted and gently caressed every inch of that wet cavern.

We continued with this for a while until I felt Cualli slow down a little and I realized he was tired. He'd been the one making sure all of the kittens were alright and settled in today.

Smiling and cooing quietly at him, we gave one another a chaste kiss before beginning to watch the movie.

"Cualli." I said so he'd look at me.

He did. "Yes?" He asked, those big eyes looking inquiringly at me.

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
so, i know i haven't updated this in forever an di appologize!!!

btw, take a look at cualli and esseker's old pics and look at these two new ones and tell me which you like better:D

Cualli new pic?

esseker new pic?