Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

Guards

I heard something and looked around me, hearing the door bell ring again. I saw that Mortifer was up already as well and he let Gizellent rest like the other kittens in the den, or the movie room as they had taken to calling it.

“It’s probably Coyotl.” I muttered.

“Good, I’ve been meaning to meet him.” Mortifer said, and I smiled, slipping my arms from around Cualli’s small hips. The kitten didn’t want me to go though, and opened his eyes gently, licking at my lips. When they parted slightly, he licked adoringly at my fangs adoringly and it took all I had to pull away.

“I’ve got to get the door, baby.” I told him and he whined, but listened to me, lying back down as Mortifer and I went to get the door.

When we got there though and opened the door, it was not Coyotl. No, it was guards from the Demon court.

“We have come to take the demon Mortifer to our kingdom for trial.” One of the three of them said, and I felt anger rising in me until I couldn’t’ control it anymore.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” I hissed. “This is neutral territory for a reason; this is shifter territory, you stupid dogs.” I growled at them.

Demon guards meant trouble, and they brought it with them wherever they went. I was not going to let them give anyone in this neutral territory suffer from their being asses.

“We are under the jurisdiction of our king-“

“and should your king find out that you threatened a fellow demon on shifter land?” I spat at him. “Get the hell away from my house and if I even hear of you being around here again, then you can be sure that I will call the shifter guards. You’re ‘jurisdiction’ is only in your kingdom, so I suggest you get back there.” I said and slammed the door in their faces.

Mortifer looked at me with thanks in his eyes and I turned to see Cualli peeking around the corner, seeing what the commotion was.

I held open my arms and he ran into them. “Who was that?” He asked, “Are you alright? Was he going to hurt you? Should we hide? Should we call someone for help? Is he going to hurt you?” He questioned all at once, and I chuckled, leaning down and kissing him, cutting off his words.

The boy blushed softly. “I’m fine…they were demon guards, here for Mortifer and his mate, but they won’t be back. I’ll make sure of it.” I told him, and he nodded.

Mortifer clapped me on the shoulder, “Thank you brother.”

I smiled. “No problem, brother.” I said, smiling softly just as Butler walked around the corner.

“What happened?” He asked, a small neko hiding behind him.

“Demon guards came searching for me.” Mortifer said softly.

Butler nodded. “And I assume you…disposed of them?”

Little Cualli let out a soft gasp and I pulled him closer to my side as I responded. “No…I sent them off. I wouldn’t want them to send more because a patrol of them went…missing.” I said, and Cualli looked up at me with a smile.

“I’m g-glad you didn’t….do that.” He murmured and leaned up, pressing his lips to my own.

I kissed him back, rubbing his tiny hips gently before picking him up bridal style and carrying him back to the loveseat so we could get a few more hours of rest before waking up again for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
you love this logn chapter:D

give me four updates for the next chpater please!!!???
cualli gets akwardness!!!!!! you know you want to read that:D

com/sub:D