Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

For Ever and Ever

One month later...

I sat by the breakfast table, Cualli sitting on my lap and gawking at his huge ring. I’d kept him so busy during out honeymoon that only now, after our return had he realized how elegant and expensive the ring was.

The stones were crafted by faeries that magicked them into shape, and elves that designed and set the stones.

Once I told Cualli all of this, he practically flipped out on me, complaining and saying that he wasn’t worth so much effort. I scolded him for thinking so little of himself before reminding him how simple his engagement ring was. If it was that simple, then it gave me at least some reason to splurge on the actual wedding ring.

I kissed my husband’s ears, smiling as he leaned back and rubbed them against my neck. “How did you sleep?” I asked, pouring him a little more milk.

The boy blushed, “I slept fine…after” he whispered, “my bum hurts though.” He whined. He made me carry him to the table this morning and wouldn’t move, complaining about how sore he wasthough my cute lover didn’t say anything last night about it.

“I love you too.” I said kissing his cheek as Cualli’s brother walked into the room.

“Morning Techal.” Cualli piped cheerily.

“Good morning baby brother, Esseker,” he murmured as he pulled something out for breakfast. Both Cualli’s brother and mother have been staying here with us, and the moment we got home, he attached himself to them and they spent probably a week together reminiscing and catching up. I only saw Cualli when he would come to bed on those days.

“Good morning.” I said back, Coyotl coming into the kitchen. I was about to raise an eyebrow and ask why the shifter was in our home so early in the morning when I heard him squeal and make a bee-line for Cualli, his mother and Markus appearing in the doorway, talking about some show they saw the day before.

“It’s true!” Coyotl exclaimed, about to pick up Cualli and spin him around before stopping. “I wouldn’t want to shake you so much.” He said, winking then pouted. “When were you guys going to tell me?” He asked.

I was now completely confused, but before I could ask, Cualli’s mother spoke, “Tell you about what Coyotl?” She asked; we all were clueless.

“That Cualli’s pregnant!” He exclaimed and I swear I had a heart attack.

Cualli himself damn near fell off of my lap if I hadn’t been holding him. “W-what are you t-talking a-about?” My husband stuttered, wondering what in the world was going on with Coyotl.

Biting my lip, I slid my hands under Cualli’s shirt to feel his stomach, resting my forehead on his shoulder as I let my power through to see if there truly was a child inside of him.

I felt something move inside of his stomach and the moment I did, I pulled back. Cualli’s eyes widened in realization as they met mine. “I’m pregnant.” He whispered, his hands covering mine on my belly. “I’m pregnant…” He said once more, smiling and biting his lip, jumping off of my lap and hugging me. “I’m pregnant!

I laughed, hugging my lover back, kissing him deeply. “Yes you are dear.” I whispered. Cualli is going to have my child.

Happiness swelled inside of me at this thought and I couldn’t help but hug the boy from behind as all of our friends and family congratulated us at the new-found information.

“Coyotl, how did you know?” I asked, Cualli’s mother talking about all of the things we would need to prepare for a baby in the house.

Coyotl smiled, “because his scent was kind of like Gizellent.”

Just a few days ago, Gizellent found out that he was pregnant as well, with Mortifer’s child.

“Well I’m glad you found out.” I said and hugged my mate close.

Suddenly, Cualli’s cheeks flushed as he looked around, “d-does having….it hurt the baby?” He asked, looking around for an answer, his eyes innocent and his hands over his tummy protectively.

The room burst into laughter and I kissed the kitten lovingly on the cheek, whispering to him the answer, that we could do it as much as we wanted; his cheeks turned an even darker shade of red.

“We love you no matter what, Cualli,” Techal said, hugging his brother sweetly.

Later that day…

A young kitten giggled as he ran through the room that Cualli and I were in, seeing us cuddling together on one of the couches.

I pressed my lips to Cualli’s and he rubbed his ears soothingly into my neck. “I’m having your baby.” He whispered, his fingers gently tracing my jaw.

“And I am so happy you are,” I murmured, rubbing his hip comfortingly as I thought about how in love I was with this kitten before me that I once thought of only as a nuisance. Now, I couldn’t wait for Cualli and my family to begin. I could already imagine our child and Mortifer and Gizellent’s and how they would get along together.

“What are you thinking about?” Cualli asked softly, his happy demeanor showing through his smile and twitching ears; he had his tail wrapped around my waist.

“The future.” I whispered, kissing him gently and letting him deepen the kiss. “I love you, more than anything, my sweet Cualli.” I told him seriously, leaning up on one elbow and kissing him everywhere I could reach; his cheeks, his nose, his eyelids, and finally, his lips before pulling away slowly.

The kitten giggled and snuggled into my chest, his ears rubbing softly, lovingly against my neck, “and I love you too, Esseker, for ever and ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sad that this story is over!
I will eternally love Esseker/Cualli and everyone else. :D

For those of you who care, I will NOT be doing a sequel at this time, but as you can see from the ending, I am leaving my options open if I ever so wish to come back and continue on to another storyvery likely so don't unsubscribe^.^

again, due to the ridiculously long time that it took for me to finish this story after having 85% done almost 6 months ago, you can get a layout, (PROFILE or story), one-shot, banner, or anything else you can think of^.^

stuff to read:
Kiss Me
Like Fathers, Like Sons
Bedside Lovers
My Name is Danger
Ever Loved
When It's All Over

and more found : here(mine), and here, (friend's)

one last time,
com/sub, leave some love!

<3 Sari