Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Hush Hush

Jimmy and I went back to his house. When we got in, Val attacked me.

"Vally" I said, smiring, knowing she hates that name. she stared "sowwy" I pouted.

"we wanted to throw you a congrat party, but the guys just got home and didnt tell us until a half hour ago, so yeahh" Michelle said, I smiled.

"awh, thanks guys" I said, smiling.

"lets go swimming!" Jimmy yelled, "I CALL SKY AS MY PARNTER"

"shouldn't Leana be your partner?" I asked, she shook her head no.

"he gets voilent. if G isn't here, im Zacky's partner" she said, she came over and patted my shoulder. "good luck"

"wait" Brian said, "Sky doesnt have a bathing suit"

"she can use one of mine" Val said, looking at me "the tops might me a little big. damn girl, your boobs a huge"

my face turned a bright red as we walked up the stairs and into her and Matt's room. I sat on the bed and watched as she disappeared into the walk in closet.

"here" she said, throwing a bathing suit at me. it was pink. HA!

"your joking right? I dont do pink" I told her, she laughed and walked out.

"no, thats mine. this is the biggest top I have" she said, handing me a black and gold bikini. I could handle gold.

I went into the bathroom and changed, the top was a little tight but whatever. I got out and she went in. I began searching for a pair of shorts. I had my tank top on and heels, since I couldn't find flip flops. I could only find Matt's clothes, so I put on a pair of his shorts. she came out and laughed at me.

"my clothes are in the closet. take those off, theyre huge on you" she said, going into the closet.

"its not my fault your fiancee is huge!" she laughed and threw shorts at me.

"special made" she smiled. I looked at them, the deathbat was on the ass with 'a7x' on the front. I put them on.

we made our way downstairs and no one was in the living room. we heard screaming so we walked out. all backs were to us until Val took off her long shirt and flip flops and jumped in. everyone stared at me, I hated this.

"you make those shorts look good" Brian said, "deathbat fits you" he winked. Michelle smacked him and I threw a random flip flop at it.

"he's being serious Sky. I mean....dayum" Zacky said, I stared.

"TAKE IT OFF!" Leana screamed, then whistled.

I slowly let the shorts shimmy down my legs, dancing along with them. I kicked off my heels and then slowly took off my shirt. I felt like a fucking stripper but when I saw the guys' faces, I couldnt help but laugh.

"get in before I come out and get you" Zacky threatened. I stood there, hands on hips. he put his hands on the side of the pool. I pretended to be scared.

he jumped out and slowly made his way towards me, I backed up. then, he came at me, running. I ran around the pool and threw the yard. I couldn't help but giggle and smile when his large, muscular arm's wrapped around me.

"got you" he whispered to me, I giggled again.

he lifted me up and carried me to the pool, and brought me in with him. I gave him the finger when we came to the surface.

we played four rounds of chicken, and it was the final round. I was being nice to Leana, since it was only me, her, Zacky and Jimmy left. everyone else watched. finally, I got her down and Jimmy and I were champions.

"WOO!" Jimmy yelled.

"YO!" we heard, and so we turned around. "sorry, we heard you guys so we let ourselves in, hope its okay" Craig said. him and Max stood there, but never looked at me.

"oh yeah dude, its fine" Matt said. they still didnt look at me.

"let me down Jimmy" I said, he walked to the stairs and let me down. I walked over to both of them and they didnt look down. I grabbed both their faces in my hands and made them look at me.

I stared at them for a good while, I smelt the alcohol just peeling off them, but there was a hidden sent. I took a harder sniff, caughting it all. I looked into there eyes and saw them clearly.

"I cant believe you two" I said, before letting them both go and running inside.

"SKY!" I heard behind me.

I ran to Matt and Val's room. I locked the door behind me and found a towel to dry off with. I heard banging on the door.

"Sky, its Zacky. let me in" he said. I didnt reply. "Sky, its only me"

I walked to the door and allowed him in. I heard more foot steps coming up the stairs so I locked it quickly. I turned and wrapped my arms around him.

"whats wrong?" he whispered, bringing me to the bathroom so we could sit and not ruin the carpet.

"I knew I shouldn't have let them go. they should'nt have gone by themselves" I said. he stared at me, I could feel it. I started shaking from being cold, so he wrapped another towel around me, and held me close.

"why?"

"when they get drunk, expecially together, they do stupid stuff. Max is a drug addict, and they both smoked weed tonight. Max started on weed."

"it was only one night, and as long as they didnt do anything else, I guess it'll be okay" he tried to assure me.

-Jimmy-
"I cant believe you two" she said, letting go of them and running inside. they stood there.

"SKY!" Zacky screamed. he jumped out and chased after her. everyone else got out of the pool.

"what the fuck?!" I asked them.

"she knows" Max said, bowing his head in shame.

"you didnt? fuck, guys she's going to be crushed!" I said.

"it was only weed. it's not that bad" Criag tried to convince me.

"but thats what he started on" I said, walking away and chasing after both Sky and Zacky. we got upstairs and I heard the door lock again.

I banged on the door.

"Sky, its Jimmy. baby let me in" I said, no one answered the door. Criag and Max pushed me aside and hit the door.

"Skylar, look were sorry! you know we do dumb things when were drunk!" Criag said, the door opened.

"I WARNED YOU. I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET HIM DO IT AND YOU BOTH PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T. THATS WHY IM UPSET. YOU PROMISED AND YOU BROKE IT" she screamed.

"were sorry!" Max said. "Skyrawr, please"

"Val, is it okay if I stay here for the night?" I asked, she nodded. "go home Max. both of you."
♠ ♠ ♠
so its been a year. Jimmy, we miss you so much. im sure if any one of us could bring you back, we'd do it in a heart beat.. this world isn't same without its spoonful of jimmy. keep on rocking in the afterlife, we miss you eternily. REST IN PEACE. feb. 9, 1982- dec. 28, 2009