Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Party At The End Of The World

After Max and Criag left, I left Matt and Val's room so they could change, and went to the one i'd been staying in just a few nights ago. Val came and brought me some clean clothes, and I thanked her. Michelle, Val, and Lacey said they were going out to pick up some food, and Brian, Jimmy, Matt and Johnny were going to clean up the back yard them go get some drinks. The only two in the house were me and Zacky.

I got changed and put my hair up, fixing my makeup. Zacky's room was next to mine, and I hadn't noticed if you were very quite, you could hear the music he was playing. It was something I'd never imagine Zacky listen too. It was very slow, nice and not screaming or hardcore guitar solo's. then I noticed what it was. I went over to his room and his door was open a little. I heard him singing along. I opened the door and joined in.

"there were birds, in the sky, but I never saw them leaning, no I never saw them at all, till there was you" we both sang, I smiled.

"you like the Beatles?" I asked him, he shrugged.

"a few songs, how do you know that?" he asked. I smiled.

"its my favorite Beatles song. when I was really young, my mom would sing it too me when I was sick and couldn't sleep. When Tori and I left, I would sing that all the time when I got upset" I said, bowing my head.

"thats sweet" he said, looking at me, "you should call Tori" I looked at him "tell her before they get home" I nodded.

I took out my phone and dialed her number. when she answered, I was sort of scared to tell her.

"I know." she said before I could even get the words out of my mouth. "they called me to tell me you were staying with the guys and I asked why. they said you were mad at them so I asked why again, and they told me"

"I told them. at the studio. they couldn't do it. and they promised" I said.

"I know. I dont blame you for being mad. im pissed myself. well they're home, time for me to scream. ill call you later, be safe. love you"

"your saying be safe like im going to die or something. okay, good luck. love you" I said, then hung up. I looked at Zacky "she knows"

"thats good. now, I think the girls are home, lets go eat and drink and have some fun" he said, smiling. I couldn't help but smile either.

we both got off the bed and he put his arm on my shoulder. I looked at him.

"thanks" I said, hugging him. he hugged me back, and I didnt want him to let go. I let go quickly and began to walk again. he grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs together.

"hey mama" Val said, staring at me and Zacky. "hope you like chinese"

"are you kidding, I love it" I said, she laughed. Zacky pulled me over to the couch and I sat next to him. "thanks guys"

"anytime sweetie" Michelle said

"you know your welcome to stay here whenever you want, right?" Brian asked, I smiled as he handed me a beer.

"I only met you guys a week ago, and your already treating me like family" I said, they smiled.

"thats because you are a part of our family. anyone who works with us, is a part of our family. you havn't met everyone else yet, but you'll meet them tomorrow at the studio" Jimmy said "plus your my best friend so that makes you my sister which means your now related to everyone in this room"

"you guys are aboslutely amazing" I said, smiling.

"move in" Matt said, I stared at him "I mean, why drive the half hour everyday to come here anyway. most of your time is going to be spent with the band, so why not just move in. yeah, we've known each other for a week, but who cares? obviously, were not going to hurt you"

"are....are you sure?" I asked, looking at eveyone.

"who votes Sky moves in" Jimmy said, both his arms were in the air, and as I looked around the room, I saw every hand slowly go up. "there you go, everyone. wait, Zacky?"

I turned and looked at him. he smiled at me.

"fuck yeah, we can always use an extra girl around here" he said, laughing. his arm wrapped around my waist.

the front door opened and that blonde that doesn't like me walked in.

"Zachary!" she yelled, storming over to me and pulling my hair, making me stand up.

"bitch get the fuck off me" I said, threw the pain of my stretching skull.

"stay away from my fucking man, bitch!" she yelled, before I recieved a fist to my stomach.

"GENA! STOP IT!" everyone screamed, I ripped her hand out of my hair, and stood up straight.

"I wont hit you, because I know Zacky cares for you, and im thinking everyone else in this house does too" I told her "so you can keep hitting me, but im not gonna do shit"

she slapped me across the face. I just stood there. Zacky stood up and got between us.

"Gena, will you fucking stop!" he yelled at her, I walked over to Jimmy and he pulled me on his one leg, and Leana was on the other. Leana was looking at my cheek.

"damn" she whispered, I shrugged.

"who the fuck is that bitch?! and why is she all over everyone's men?" she stared, I laughed a little "laugh at me again bitch, see what happens"

"oh calm your fake tits. you have no idea who I am" I said, getting a giggle from Jimmy.

"oh I know who your are, your that fucking chick that got raped in the park last week, who Jimmy brought home and now you wont leave" she snickered. I stood up.

"Sky," Matt said, looking at me.

"listen here bitch, yes I am the one who got raped and attacked last week, and I am sure as hell doing a pretty good fucking job dealing with it. Jimmy saved me, and when I woke up the next morning, he asked me to stay until he knew I was well. and I sort of am. if you were the one that was fucking attacked, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. now, you have no fucking idea what im capable of, so shut your fucking barbie mouth before you give me a reason to hit you" I said threw my teeth.

"leave" she said.

"GENA! enough. thats Skylar, our new crew member. now, your going to fucking apologize to her because your being the biggest bitch ever. she's not trying to get with any of us, she's part of this family now." Zacky said, Jimmy pulled me back down. Leana slid her hand over and gave me a small high five.

"when was this decided. and why wasn't I informed" she asked "im just as much part of this fucking family as the rest of these girls"

"maybe because you dont live here" Brian snickered. "are you going to throw a bitch fit when you find out she's moving in too?"

"SHE'S FUCKING MOVING IN?!" she screamed, I laughed. she stared.

"Gena, get the fuck out of my house" Matt said, "i've heard enough. if you dont like Sky, well thats too mother fucking bad for you, because the rest of us do"

she grunted and stormed out. Zacky following her. when the door was closed, everyone stared at me.

"what?" I asked.

"that girl pulled your hair, punched you and slapped you, and you didnt hit back?" Johnny asked. I shrugged.

"I know she's with Zacky, and I know the rest of you are friends, I didnt want to take the chance of you guys hating me if I hit her" I explained.

"if someone hits you, our friend or not, you fucking hit back!" Michelle said, I shrugged again.

"MORE BEER!" Jimmy screamed, standing up and throwing me and Leana on the floor "oops, sorry" we shook our heads as he ran to get more drinks.

a few minutes later Zacky walked in, and sat on the couch. the side of his face was ride, just like mine. she hit him.

"where is she?" I asked, he looked at me "where is she?"

"going home, why?" he said, looking confused.

"its one thing if you hit me, but when you hit my friends, fuck no." I said, everyone looking at me as I got up.

"Sky, just leave her alone" Zacky said, I looked at him "its not worth it"

he was right, she wasn't worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
AGAIN; i dont hate Gena! its only for the stories people! stop sending me messages flipping out on me! I understand I hate on Gena in most of my stories but get over it, theyre fiction!