Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Go On, Live You'r Life

I woke up facing the wall....wait, the walls in the room weren't black. I flipped over and saw Zacky's sleeping body there. I was in his room. I shook him awake, not caring about the time. he woke and looked at me

"what the fuck am I doing in your room?" I asked, he laughed. "your girlfriend already has it out for me, we dont need to give her another reason!"

"it was easier to carry you into here. calm down" he said, we both looked at the door when we saw the handle moved.

"Zacky, why is your door locked?" we heard outside.

"oh fuck, its Gena" he whispered, I face palmed. "quick, hide!"

"where!?" I asked, I jumped off the bed and ran to the closet. it was close to the door. he walked over and opened it.

"sorry, I forgot I locked it last night" he lied, she walked in and he left the door closed.

"its okay baby" she said, kissing his neck, I saw him twitch. must be a weak spot. he turned her so she couldn't see my escape. I opened the door a little more and it sqeeked. I turned quickly to make it look like I was coming in, she stared.

"oh im sorry Zacky, I didnt know you had company" I said, playing it cool. I could tell he was holding his breathe.

"what do you want?" she asked, bitterness rang in her voice.

"I was just going to ask Zacky if I could uh" I looked around the room really fast "borrow his acoustic"

"sure" he said, grabbing it and handing it to me "here you go Sky"

"thanks" I said, walking back to the door "nice seeing you Gena" I snickered, then chuckled to myself.

I went into "my" room and sat on the bed with a notebook infront of me and Zacky's guitar on my lap. I began strumming, playing from the top of my head. I played for a good few hours until I was interupted by Jimmy.

"you look really tired" he mentioned. I nodded.

"Zacky and I were out until 4 finding Max and Craig and bringing them home" I said, he looked at me weird "Tori and Max got into a fight and they left. she couldn't find them and I knew where they'd be. and since Zacky and I were mostly sober, we went to find them, then brought them home, then came home" I explained, he nodded.

"so what are you doing?" he asked, trying to look at my notebook.

"nothing, just messing around" I said, he stared so I stared back. "you dont intimidate me"

"well, im getting food. ill be back in a little" he said, smiling, I nodded and he left.

I heard the moans next door, and it was basically making me phiscally sick. I grabbed my cell phone and ran downstairs and to the back yard, I sat on the lounge chair and dialed Tori's number.

"so?" I asked.

"when they woke up this morning, they both apologized" good boys, they listened!

"thats good" I said.

"so what'd you need last night?"

"its about....where im at right now"

"what about it? they didnt hurt you did they? because even if Max and them are friends, you know they'd kill him"

"they didn't hurt me. as you probably know from Max and Craig, im their new roadie" I told her, she gasped.

"THEY TOLD ME NO SUCH THING!" she screamed, I laughed.

"okay, so im Avenged Sevenfold's new roadie" I told her, she screamed in the back.

"CONGRATS!"

"thanks, but anyway, Matt suggested I moved in since ill be spending so much time with the band learning everything and instead of making the half hour trip twice a day that'd it be easier to just live here"

"sweetie, you are aware that you've known them two almost two weeks, right?"

"yes, I know this but obviously they wont hurt me, or else they would've already. that's why i'm calling because I dont know if I should" I told her, she sighed.

"go for it, I mean if anything, you'll always have a room with us"

"really? you think I should?" I asked, Val came outside and looked at me.

"you okay?" she asked, I nodded "well the foods here"

"okay, be in in a minute" I told her, and she left.

"yeah, I mean Matt's right. you'll be with them every day, so why make the trip?"

"alrighty, well i'll talk to you later. bye" I said, she said bye then I hung up. I went inside and sat with everyone.

"you okay?" Matt asked, Zacky and Gena were walking into the kitchen and she gave me a glare.

"perfect" I said, so she knew her attack last night had no effect on me "I just talked to Tori about your offer last night Matt"

"and?" Jimmy asked, basically falling off the edge of his seat.

"and, I guess im moving in" I smirked, stareing at Gena from the corner of my eye to catch her reaction, she was pissed.

I was too busy laughing on the inside that I wasn't expecting the tackle I just recieved from Jimmy.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" he screamed, everyone laughed.

"me and you will go get your stuff after we eat" Matt said, I nodded.

this was going to be awesome.