Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Unbound

I woke up to screaming. I jumped out of bed, and ran down the hallway. I saw Jimmy, Johnny and Brian standing there. I tried pushing threw them it just didnt work. I jumped onto Jimmy's back to I could see. Zacky was standing towards him bedroom, while Matt was holding onto something, then I saw the blonde hair move and noticed it was Gena.

"what happened?" I whispered into Jimmy's ear.

"Gena came over this morning and Zacky broke up with her. officially" he whispered back, my mouth dropped.

"HOW COULD YOU ZACHARY. WE LOVE EACH OTHER!" she screamed. she twisted in Matt's arms and saw the crowd she'd drawn. her eyes set on me "you, YOU BITCH!"

"LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!" Zacky yelled "SHE HAS NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH THIS GENA!"

"PROBLEMS DIDNT START UNTIL SHE SHOWED UP!"

"are you kidding me? from what i've heard, you've been on and off with Zacky for years, only hurting him. there was problems before me, believe me" I said. she stared "go ahead and stare bitch. its dont going to do you any good. stop fucking flipping out and get over the fact that your barbie ass got dumped"

"I will be back" she said.

"and if you come back and hurt any one in this family, I will fuck you up" I threatened.

"you didnt do shit last time. you cant do shit now"

"I didnt hit you back because you were with Zacky, now your not" I stated. she snorted, ripped out of Matt's arm and stormed towards the stairs. she turned to Zacky and smacked him in the face.

"bitch your lucky she's on my back" Jimmy said. she raised her nose and left.

"good for you Zack" Brian said, walking back to his room. everyone dispersed and I was left on Jimmy's back, going down the stairs.

"I wanna see you fight" Jimmy said. "come to the gym with me today!"

"oh i've been needing a workout!" I said, he laughed. he sat me on the table and began grabbing stuff. "whatchaa doin?"

"making breakfast. pancakes?" he asked.

"my favorite!"

"I hope you like chocolate chips" he said, I smiled and nodded.

he began making breakfast. I made coffee and poured a cup for myself and him. he made small talk, asking how I slept and everything. eventually he was down, and handed me a plate. I looked at him, he nodded.

"its gates, vengeance, shadows and christ" he whispered "the girls already went out" I nodded.

"YO! GATES, VENGEANCE, SHADOWS, CHRIST. GET YA ASSES DOWN HERE!" I screamed. I heard rushing and the stairs creaking. then I saw four more guys in the kitchen.

"FUCK YEAH! CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!" Johnny yelled, he sat down and began to shove them into his mouth. I laughed.

everyone ate, I cleaned. after Jimmy went to get ready for the gym, as did I. As soon as I was done, I met him downstairs.

-Zacky-
Sky walked downstairs putting on a sweatshirt. she was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, showing off her amazing body. I couldn't help but look and smile.

"where are you going?" I asked her. she looked at me and smiled.

"Jimmy and I are going to the gym" she said. I nodded. while she waited for Jimmy, she sat down next to me. "you okay?"

"I guess. apart from the three slaps I got" I told her. I actually wasn't upset at all. I was glad. I didnt have to deal with her bullshit anymore. I had my eyes on someone else.

"well, if she ever gets anywhere near you again and hurts you, you tell me. i'll take care of her" she said, I laughed. Jimmy walked downstairs and looked at us.

"you ready?" he asked, she nodded. "bye Zack"

"bye Zacky" she said, they both left.

she was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
okaii, haiiii (: sorry its taking me forever to upload. i've been really busy and i apologize.
in my last chapter i went on about how Leana is still part of the a7x family. well, now that i understand why people say she is not, i agree. i wrote that before i found out what she did, and honestly, i hate her now. it was wrong on many levels and honestly kinda showed she didnt care for Jimmy, at all. if you dont know what happened, just ask and ill explain; but yeah, she's not part of our family anymore. fuck her.