Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Pretty, Handsome, Awkward

Jimmy and I got back from the gym around 5. everyone was sitting in the living room. Jimmy was pretending to punch me as I walked in, he was suprised at my boxing skills. I told him I used to take boxing classes, but he didnt believe me.

"go shower and get ready. were going out to eat. Sky, there's a dress on your bed, I dont give a shit if you hate dresses, your wearing it" Matt ordered. Jimmy nodded and walked towards the stairs.

"im not wearing a dress" I said, he stared.

"you dont go against what Matt says. so i'd do it" Johnny said, I sighed.

Jimmy and I raced upstairs. he bet me he'd be done before I was, and I took the bet. it was only a beer afterall.

I showered, did my hair and makeup, and shaved all in twenty minutes. I got into the dress and put heels on. when I walked downstairs, Jimmy wasnt there. he ran downstairs.

"FUCK!" he said.

"HA!" I screamed. I turned and everyone was staring at me "what?"

"you" Val said.

"you look absolutely stunning" Jimmy finished for her.

"thanks" I said. I looked down. I hadn't even noticed the dress i'd been wearing, I was in too much of a rush. I had on black heels and a black, skin tight, thigh legnth, strapless dress. it was actually really pretty.

"you should wear dresses more often. you have the body for them" Lacey complemented.

"can we stop obsessing over me in a dress?" I asked, they laughed and nodded.

we left the house and got into a limo which was waiting out front.

"where are we going?" Leana asked.

"album release party for our some friends of ours" Matt said.

we arrived and noticed everyone else had an escort but Zacky and I.

"lets go. we can pull it off" he said, I laughed and nodded. Matt helped Val out of the car, then walked away. Brian helped Michelle, Johnny helped Lacey, Jimmy helped Leana, and Zacky helped me. I put my arm threw his and we walked in unison.

"ZACKY! WHO'S THE NEW GIRL!?" a reporter asked. Zacky ignored.

"ISN'T THAT ROBERT ORTIZ'S GIRL!?" another asked, I simply shaked my head no. I knew from my time hanging out with Max and them, not to answer the reporters because they twist your words to make it sound bad.

"ARE YOU TWO DATING?" another asked. I was beginning to be blinded by a flash of lights.

"SHOULD'VE STAYED WITH THE OTHER ONE. SHE WAS PRETTIER!" someone screamed. All five men, and five woman stopped walking. I saw them all, offended in my honor.

"ignore it" I told them, they all looked foward and began walking again, except Zacky. "Zacky, drop it"

"SHE'S GROSS. WHAT HAPPENED TO GENA!?" they screamed.

"Gena and I split. obviously. now this woman right here is very beautiful, so do not fucking offend her by screaming these false and horrible things. fuck off" Zacky said, then began walking again. when we were out of there range, I turned to him.

"thank you" I whispered, he smiled and I forgot to breathe.

"dont ever listen to them Sky. they're all assholes trying to get money" Johnny told me, I nodded.

"your so much prettier then Gena, dont forget that" Brian said, I smiled.

we went into the party and I saw all the famous people walking around. My Chemical Romance, Misfits, Nofx, Stone Sour, Halestorm. I was stunned. I saw four people I knew very well. I ran over to them.

"hey guys!" I said, hugging Max.

"hey!" they said in unison. Robert came over with drinks for them all. I turned and saw Zacky waiting for me.

"im sorry, I have to go" I said, hugging them goodbye and running back to Zacky, connecting arms again.

I never figured out who the party was for, but I danced with the guys a lot. Jimmy gave me that beer he owed me, and I hung around with Zacky, a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
two chapters in one day? yes!
FOR EVERYONE WHO ASKED. what happened with Leana was that only a month after Jimmy's death, she was seen with another man, dating. and the tattoo of Jimmy's name on her finger was removed. I understand she eventually has to get over him, but not after a month. it just makes her seem like she was in it for the money and not Jimmy