Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Shine A Light

The day after, everyone was still hung over from the party. there wasnt much movement in the house, except the occasional asprin bottle opening. around 4, I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I decided I was going to make dinner and dessert. I made steak and potatoes and for dessert, rice pudding. I hoped everyone would like it. at 7, I called everyone down and we ate in silence.

"Sky, are you okay?" Zacky asked, I looked at him and just nodded. for some reason, I had a feeling something was wrong.

"this is absolutely amazing Sky!" Jimmy said, I smiled.

everything, and I mean everything was finished, and Val and Michelle cleaned up. I sat on the floor, between Zacky's legs, watching tv. When Michelle and Val joined us, they had beers. no one drank more than one.

"did you guys have fun last night?" Matt asked, "expecially you Sky"

"yeah, it was a lot of fun" I smiled. "first release party i've been too"

"theres a lot more where that came from" Lacey said, I laughed.

"I want a tattoo" I suddenly said.

"you have some, dont you?" Zacky asked.

"well yeah, but I know I havnt known you guys for awhile, but I want one to represent you guys. I mean, why not? unless I get fired, I dont plan on going anywhere"

"where?" Matt asked.

"well, maybe my one hip?"

"well, you've got your back, ankle, the back of your neck and on your foot. and I think the hip would be good because you can cover it up, but show it off" Leana added, I nodded.

"well, lets go!" Jimmy said, standing up. "I know somewhere thats open"

"lets do it!" Zacky said, getting up and helping me up.

"what do you want though?" Val asked. I looked around, and looked at Matt's bare chest.

"that!" I said, pointing to the deathbat he had tattooed against his stomach.

"fuck yeah!" Johnny said.

we all piled into the SUV and Jimmy drove....it was scary. we got to the palor and walked in, everyone seemed to know the guys in this town, but they grew up here. I told the man what I wanted, and he told me to lay down. I pulled up my shirt, and lowered my jeans. Zacky held me hand.

an hour later, he finished. I looked at the store and saw the lip rings. I was due for a new one, the one I had in was starting to loose color. I payed for my tattoo and a new lip ring. I put it in when we got into the car.

"thats absolutely gorgeous" Michelle said, I smiled.

we got back to the house and everyone changed into there pajamas. we were going to have a family movie night. watching Saw. I immediatly sat between Zacky and Jimmy, knowing I was going to get scared.

"im not a scary movie person" I told them, they laughed.

"we'll protect you" Zacky said, Jimmy agreeing.

the lights were off, the popcorn was popped and a few beers were out, the rest soda. halfway threw the movie, someone knocked on the door, and I screamed.

Matt paused the movie.

"COME IN!" he screamed after looking at the window. Max, Robert, Monte, Craig and Tori walked in. Tori had been crying.

"Tori" I said, getting up and walking closer.

"no, sit. please" Craig said, I sat back down.

"whats wrong?" Zacky asked. Tori leaned into Max.

"something, happened back in Jersey" Robert said.

"we rushed over when Tori got the call" Monte added.

"Tori, what happened?" I asked.

"you know how we left ten years ago? well, a few years ago I started talking to my parents again. they just called me. Sky, im so sorry" she said.

"what, happened!" I asked again.

"your whole family was murdered. Mom, Dad, Leslie, even baby Jack" she said, crying again.

even though my family and I didnt get along, expecially my twin sister Leslie and I, and baby Alex was only 7 when I left, to know they were murdered, crushed me. tears rushed down my face. I didnt know what to do.

I got up and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. I knew mostly everyone was chaseing after me. Tori was the first in my room.

"im sorry baby" she whispered. Zacky was next, and he came and sat on my bed.

"Sky, were all really sorry" he said. everyone else was in the room.

"everyone go pack. were going with Sky and Tori to Jersey. we cant let our family do this alone" Matt said.

everyone disappeared from my room, and I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone!
im trying to keep up with writting, hopefully I will.
thank you all for sticking with me!
much love and hugs <3
-stephyvengenz.