Status: active,,YO!

Scream

I Am Not Afraid To Keep On Living.

-Skylar-
my eyes shot open. I reached to where my head was slammed against the wooded floor the night before, and there was a huge bump. which hurt a lot. I felt where i'd been hit by the rock, and there was a scab from where I was bleeding, ontop of a big bump. my head was throbing, not to mention the rest of my body. I looked down and noticed...im in a bed.

I turned over quickly and saw a very large, tall, body laying there. he had black hair, tattoos running up and down his arm. he turned over and looked at me.

"oh good, your awake..or alive at that" he said, standing up. he was even taller standing then laying down. I moved closer to the wall, even though I knew who he was. "oh please, there's no reason to be scared of me. I promise you I will never hurt you. I heard you screaming last night, im glad you screamed. if I heard some woman was attacked and I walked right past it, I wouldve felt guitly until I died."

he sat next to me on the bed, then looked at my face. he touched my cheek gently. I shyed away.

"whats your name?" he asked.

Skylar

"I understand you dont want to talk. your scared. I dont blame you, I would be too. but I promise you, your safe here. I wont let anyone hurt you. now listen, my names Jimmy. im 29 and turning 30 in Febuary. im married to a beautiful young woman named Leana. im a drummer for a pretty famous band called Avenged Sevenfold. ever heard of us?"

I nodded yes. of course I did, who hasnt? i'd seen them at Taste Of Choas in '08. they were one of my favorite bands, and the drummer saved me? no way, I was in a dream.

"good. now if you dont mind, i'd like you to stay here for a few days, just so I could make sure you are okay. do you have a home?"

I knew I really wasnt welcome back at the apartment, so I shook my head no.

"hmm, maybe I can fix that. anyway, I just want to let you know, my wife cleaned you up last night, not me. and I talked to her this morning, she said you can wear whatever you'd like. and she got you some woman novalties. the shower's right there. the towels are already on the toilet seat. im going to go downstairs and make you some food. ill be back before your done. now no one else in this house knows your here, and were gonna break it to them after you get cleaned up. take as long as you need. now go on, hurry" he said.

I know I dont really know him, but I was grateful that he'd saved me, and he was being so nice to me. I reached over and hugged him. he hugged me back. I jumped off the bed, regretting it as I landed, and grabbed a pair of sweatpants that had 'A7X' on the ass, and a tank top, and ran into the bathroom.

I let the hot water run down my body, losening some of my muscles. I thought about Jimmy, and how he was being really nice to me and everything, but I was a grown woman, I didnt need his sympathy act. I wasnt going to argue against his requests of me staying here until he knew I was okay. I had to give Luna time to calm down anyway.

I turned off the shower and got out, looking at myself in the mirror. I had two huge bumps on my head, and a lot of bruises on my face and neck. I hadnt remembered him trying to strangle me, but I guess I was out for that part. there were finger marks on my neck. I was bruised up and down. I threw on the clothes and put my hair up. when I went back into the room, Jimmy took the clothes I was wearing and threw them in the hamper. he handed me the plate and I looked at it. was this man some how in my brain. my favorites, pancakes and eggs sat on the plate. I ate like a lady, even though I wanted to shove the whole plate down my throat.

"now, the only people home at the moment are the guys, so the girls wont know about you right away, but thats okay. you come with me" he said, taking my hand and leading me out of the room. "wait"

he grabbed the piece of paper and a pen from his back pocket. "whats your name?"

I took the paper and wrote 'Skylar' and handed it to him.

"well Skylar, thats a pretty name" he smiled, then lead me downstairs. "you stay here" he said, leaving me on the last step that was hiden behind a wall. "SHADOWS! CHRIST! VENGEANCE! GATES! LIVING ROOM! NOW!!" he screamed.

I heard the massive amount of feet run into the living room. they all must have been in the kitchen or something. I didnt know how this house was maped out.

"now, I want you all to listen to me closely, alright motherfuckers?" I peaked out and saw them all silently nodded. I guess when Jimmy spoke, you listened! "last night, I couldnt sleep so I took a walk. as I was heading home I was passing Central Park when I heard screams for help. I ran over and saw this young woman being attack. she was knocked out. I, being the loving but asshole of a guy I am, kicked the shit out of the man attacking this poor girl. I couldnt just leave her there bleeding and unconcious, so I brought here home. Skylar, come here please" he said, I saw him reach his hand to me.

I walked slowly as I entered the living room containing the five men. they all became wide eyed and gasped when they saw me.

"guys, this is Skylar. she's not talking and I dont blame her. im guessing she's scared and she had every right to be. Sklyar, this is Matt, Johnny, Brian and Zacky"

I waved, they waved back.

"Skylar, did you know the man that attacked you?" Brian asked. I shook my head no.

"we have to figure out who did this to you!" Johnny said, they all agreed.

"I am so sorry this happened to you Skylar" Matt said.

its not your fault. your just meeting me!

"guys, Skylar's gonna stay here for a little. I want to make sure she's okay" Jimmy added.

"of course!" Matt said "we have to tell the girls though"

"im sure Leana has filled them in by now. when will they be getting back?"

"soon. theyre picking Max up at the airport on there way home from the mall" Zacky said.

Zacky...was gorgeous. now if you all dont know what the guys of Avenged Sevenfold look like, im going to drop kick you in the face. he was amazing. each time I caught him looking at me, even though I was all bruised and battered, I forgot everything. how to breathe, blink, everything. my heart skipped beats and I started staring.

"oh good. which means they'll be home in about a half hour or so. he gets in soon" Jimmy said. "come on Skylar. I know you were hungry, ill make you some more food"

"you can come sit with us or come play video games" Johnny suggested, I nodded. Johnny and Matt got up and I followed them. they went into a back room, which had a giant screen and many game consoles.

Johnny handed me the controller and allowed me to verse Matt. we were playing some racing game, and I was good at it. actually, I was good at all video games really.

"damn Matt, your getting your ass kicked!" Johnny said, Matt stared him down. suddenly, a blonde haired girl and a black haired girl walked into the room. I hadnt noticed so much time had passed

"oh sweetie, I am so sorry this happened to you! I bet you didnt deserve this!" the blonde haired girl said, the black haired on nodding in agreement.

"Skylar, this is my wife Val and Johnny's girlfriend Lacey" Matt said. I waved "she wont talk"

"I dont blame her! I wouldnt either!" Lacey said, wrapping her arms around Johnny. they were cute.

"where's Max?" Johnny asked.

"getting his stuff out of the car" Val answered.

I was gracfully brought into what was suddenly becoming the best thing thats ever happened to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, she's met the most of the family.
whats gonna happen next?