Status: active,,YO!

Scream

I'd Rather Die Then Be Famous

"Can we go get Tori and try and salvage this dinner?" I asked, bitting my cheeks to stop myself from crying due to Max's tears.

"well actually, things changed a little while you were in the shower. Tori went home to grab some things and see if you went there..she'll be back tomorrow morning" Max told me.

"maybe we should tell her im okay?" I said, giggling a little. he nodded and took out her phone. "she should just be leaving Cali by now I guess"

as Max typed in her number, I walked over to Jimmy and wrapped my arms around his waist, and leaned against his chest. his arms wrapped around me.

"thank you, so much. you have no idea how grateful and thankful I am for you. your the best person I've ever met and not to mention the funniest. you've done so much for me, I dont know how I could repay you" I told him, I could tell he smiled.

"you can repay me by being my best friend" he whispered, I immediately nodded.

"hey babe, I have something to tell you" I heard Max say, I let go of Jimmy and grabbed the phone from him.

"hey ToriRori" I said, I heard her gasp.

"oh my god! SKYLAR DONT YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE?!?" she screamed.

"you'll understand when I explain it tomorrow. go home, get some rest, and I love you" I told her "and thanks for telling me you and Max are engaged, bitch!"

"we were going to tell you when we surprised you. okay, now that your with Max, I know your safe" she said, I heard relief in her voice.

"I've been safe this whole time, well for the past few days. I've been staying with Avenged Sevenfold" I said, I didn't hear her scream. it went silent. "Tor, Tori?! VICTORIA!"

"your staying.....with Avenged Sevenfold...?!" she asked, I laughed.

"yes, dont worry, ill explain everything tomorrow. goodnight, I love you"

"love you too, tell Max I love him too. bye" she said, then hung up. I giggled a little.

"what?" Max asked.

"she said she loves you" I told him, he smiled.

"well, lets eat!" Johnny said, everyone smiled.

they were all holding hands as we walked to the car, Val and Matt, Jimmy and Leana, Johnny and Lacey and Zacky and some random girl I haven't met yet. I looked at Max and he was staring at me, he reached over and took my hand, I smiled.

"im really glad your okay. for a few days, I though id lost my sister" he whispered to me, we all pilled into two huge black SUV s. I sat next to Max, of course.

"Maxy, stop it" I said, knowing what he was thinking. "its not your fault"

"it is! we added an extra show in Texas, the night we talked, we were originally supposed to be here already. it was my idea to add the extra show, I shouldn't have done it. we wouldn't have been here and this wouldn't have happened" he whispered.

"MAWELL! STOP IT!" I screamed, everyone in the car stared at us. "it wasn't your fault. and it wasn't anyone else's but mine. stop blaming yourself" I whispered.

"im sorry" he said, bowing his head. I hugged him.

we got to the restaurant and had a huge table to ourselves in the back. we made it threw the whole place with few little interruptions. we all sat down, me sitting between Jimmy and Max. we didn't talk until everyone ordered.

"im glad your talking Skylar. its nice to hear your voice" Zacky said, turning a little red at the cheeks.

"you guys can call me Sky. I mean, were friends now, right?" I said.

"of course we are! I mean, yeah we hardly know each other and all, but if your best friends with Max fucking Green from Escape The Fate, you have to be a pretty rad girl" Brian said, I smiled.

"oh, she is!" Max added. "has she mentioned she's a huge fan?" I slapped him. "OUCH! what was that for!?"

"for opening your big mouth!" I told him, they all laughed.

"its cool Sky, im glad your a fan. maybe things wont be so awkward" Matt said. we got out drinks and I stood up.

*ahem* "if you guys dont mind, i'd like to say some things" I said.

"hmm, she's got balls. awesome" Brian attempted to whisper, I bent over and picked up a small piece of bread and threw it at him "HEY! watch it newbie!"

"as I was saying, I would just like to say some stuff. first, Jimmy. thank you SO much for helping me that night. if it wasn't for you, who knows where i'd be. who knows what that guy was capable of. im really thankful you came out and helped some random, currently homeless girl who you had no idea who she was. and you opened your arms so wide. you brought me into your house, you watched over me and you made your place in my life. thank you so so so so so so much!"

I bent over and hugged him. he said 'your welcome, new best friend'

"Johnny, Matt, Brian and last but not least, Zacky" whoever that girl was, did not like me. I could tell by the way she was looking at me "thank you guys. you allowed Jimmy to keep me in the house and watch over me, and you cared just as much as he did. you fed me, you watched me, one of you even held me as I cried" I looked at Zacky "you guys are absolutely the most amazing guys in the world, and you've all, collectively, saved my life more then once. thank you"

"Val, Michelle, Lacey and Leana. I know we haven't known each other long, but I love you guys. at first, I didn't know what to expect, but you all grew on me. you pampered me, you brought me clothes, but mostly, you've become my friends, which taught me a whole new lesson in life. I was always a loner, you can ask Max that, but now that im friends with you, im not so scared to make new friends. you guys are truly the most amazing and toughest girls I have ever met, especially having to deal with these crazy guys and the sudden burden on a raped girl. thank you"

I looked at Max, and grabbed his hand. I was still standing on the chair.

"Maxy, Maxy, Maxy, what am I going to do with you. I love you, first off. im so glad Tori fell in love with you, I truly am. I know you think what happened was your fault, but it really, really isn't. I want you to know that, so stop blaming yourself. your the most amazing brother a girl can ask for, and im glad your marrying Tori" I smiled.

I got off the chair and everyone huddled around me, hugging me. I kissed Max's cheek.

we all ate, and made side conversations. after, we all went back to the house. Matt told Max to stay with me for the night, so he canceled his hotel room for the night.

after both Max and I had changed into pajama's, we layed on the bed. he wrapped his arm around me and we watched TV. I knew he was staring at me.

"let it out Sky. you cant hold it in" he told me, I looked at him, my eyes glazing over. "its alright baby, I've got you. your safe. just let it out"

I buried my face into his chest and let everything out. all my frustration that I had at myself for letting this happen, and all the pain i'd felt. everything. he just layed there, with me close to him, allowing me to let it out. I felt a few tears of his land on my head. which only made me more upset that I was causing him to be upset.

we fell asleep just like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX GREEN AND RONNIE RADKE! :D