Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Runaway

We made it to Max's LA home, and they showed me where i'd be staying and where everything was. like I hadnt been here before. I told them I didnt need help unpacking everything, so they said they were going to go to the store to get some food and to get my some stuff. even though I tried handing them the last fifty dollars I had to my name, they said no.

As I kept unpacking, I found some of the clothes Val had given me that were in its own separate box. did they take my stuff from the Avenged house too? I kept digging threw that box, and found a piece of paper. on it, was the numbers to everyone in the house. I immediatly grabbed my phone and dialed Jimmy's number.

"City Morgue, Sunshine speaking" he said, I doubled checked to see if I typed in the right number.

"Jimmy?" I asked, I heard a gasp.

"oh my god, Sky! where are you?!"

"i'm at Max's LA house. I'll be living here until I get a job and a car and an apartment in Huntington, maybe even Long Beach"

"you need a job?" he asked.

"yeah, I mean i've been a culinary school and a few different schools, I mean im very versitile" I laughed.

"how about music school? did Max tell him about my songs? grrrr.

"yeah, I did. that was my major" I told him.

"awesome, ill ask Max for directions later and ill pick you up tomorrow morning around 10. be ready. I have to go, ill talk to you later Sky"

"ohkay...bye Jimmy" I said, hanging up.

I continued my unpacking adventure and just a few hours later, everything was put away and my room was slightly set. I still had no bedsheets or anything, no pictures, though there was a DVD player, tv and huge radio with about a million cds stacked on the wall. I searched threw them all. and found one pretty apealing that i'd never heard before. a band called Black Veil Brides.

I layed on the naked bed and listened, slowly falling in love. I heard the front door close and then two people were in my room. Max had a huge grin on and was singing along.

"I guess he likes them" I told Tori, she giggled.

"the lead singer of this band is one of Max's best friends. his names Andy, really sweet boy" she told me, I smiled.

"well we got you some sheets and stuff for your bed, some things for your bathroom, oh and picked this up too. its really old, I thought youd like it" Max said, handing me a old poloride camara. I took the first shot of Max and Tori, and when it printed out, I took of the backside, and stuck it to my wall.

"thanks guys" I said, smiling. "oh Maxy, Jimmy's gonna call you later"

"already did, he'll be here at 10" he said, I nodded.

"ill make dinner" I told them, hugging both and walking out. "thanks guys"
♠ ♠ ♠
short, I know.
I have to fix everything since it was reported >.<
sorry guys!