Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Never Thought You'd Be The Last One Standing

Jimmy showed up exactly at 10 like he said he would. I got into his car, and he smiled.

"you look purddyyyyy!" he said, I laughed. I had on my black skinny jeans, heels, white tank top and a black leather jacket. my hair was pin straight, my makeup was dark, and I had on a necklace with Jack The Pumpkin King on it.

"why thank you Jimmy" I said, he smiled and began to drive. "so, where are we going?"

"your coming to the studio with me, to show me what you learned in school" he said. before I could answer, he turned the radio up. Primus was playing. I couldn't help but to drum the beat onto my leg, I saw Jimmy grinning from ear to ear from the corner of my eye.

we just listened to music the whole way to the studio. and when we arrived, Jimmy wouldn't let me open my own door, HE had to run around and open it for me.

"why thank you kind sir" I said, adding a little British accent with it, he laughed.

"you are very welcome, young madame" he said, I laughed.

as we walked inside, he opened the door for me again. finally, a real gentlemen. we walked into one of the many rooms in the huge studio, and I saw the other guys. Matt wrapped his huge arms around my small body, and twisted me around.

"where'd you go? we missed you last night" Brian said as he hugged me. Johnny hugged me without saying anything, as did Zacky.

"well now that I have Max and Tori, I figured i'd stop annoying you guys and live with them until I get my life straightened out"

"you weren't annoying us. we liked having you at the house, even if you didn't talk" Zacky said, everyone looked at him, shocked. there was some bitterness in his voice.

"im sorry!" I said, meaning it a little.

"well lets see what she can do" someone said, I looked over. "hi, im Larry Jacobson. Avenged's manager. this is Mudrock and Fred, producers." he held his hand out.

"Skylar" I said, shaking all three hands.

"now, how many years of music did you do?" Fred asked.

"I was in chorus from 6th to 8th grade, band from 9th to 12th, then majored in musical arts for my 5 years in college" I told them.

"hmm, impressive" Mudrock said. I smirked. "well lets go, Zacky give her your custom and lets see what she can do"

"why cant Syn let her use his custom?" Zacky complained, I rolled my eyes.

"oh shut up" I said, grabbing the guitar from his hand and put the strap around my neck and shoulder. "what song?" I asked Larry.

"try something you already know" he said, I sighed, grabbing a pick from Brian's hand.

I played 'Situations' by Escape The Fate, only part of it, they nodded.

"try another"

this time, I played 'Downfall Of Us All' by A Day To Remember.

"good, good. why not try an Avenged song, maybe, Bat Country? Zacky's solo?" Fred said. I sighed.

I played Zacky's solo, and surprisingly, I was spot on.

"try 'Scream' my solo" Brian dared me. I looked at Mudrock.

"play it for me once?" I asked, he nodded and played the solo. I nodded when it was over.

I began, trying my best to match it up as best as I could. it was hard, very hard. but to my surprise, it hit it pretty spot on. I looked up, and everyone was staring at me.

"well, she almost did that better then you Syn" Matt said, Brian threw a pick at my head.

"not funny Shads. she's had to have done that before" he said, I shook my head.

"I can listen to something, and mostly be able to play it. I've actually never tried that before" I told him, he threw another pick at me.

"throw one more and ill have to kick your ass" I threatened, he took the challenge and threw the last one he had. I took off Zacky's guitar and handed it to him, then attacked Brian. "I TOLD YOU!" I screamed as I attacked his sides with my fingers, I didn't know he was so ticklish.

I was removed from atop Brian via Jimmy.

"just because your better then him doesn't mean you can hurt him" Jimmy whispered to me, I laughed "that was fantastic by the way"

"why thank you new best friend" I said. he put me down and patted the top of my head. I swatted his hands away.

"your welcome new best friend" Jimmy answered.

"can you sing?" Larry asked me. the doors to the studio opened and Max and Craig walked in.....Craig?

"CRAIG!" I screamed, running to him. he caught me in his arms and twirled me around. he kissed my cheek.

"im so sorry. Max told me what happened, im so sorry" he said. I sighed.

"dont be, please" I told him, he smirked a little and put me down. I grabbed his hand.

"to answer your question, yes, she can. and she's fucking amazing" Craig said, I smacked his arm.

"he's lying" I said, "I cant even_" Max's hand covered my mouth.

"ill show you. I recorded this in the car yesterday on our drive" he said, playing the sound on his phone.

my voice started belting out from the small speakers of the phone. I bit his hand and he removed it.

"MAXWELL!" I screamed, trying to turn it off with the one hand I had, Craig grabbed it though. I stared at him.

"wow, your like, perfect" Johnny said. "you can play guitar, and sing. how about drums and bass?"

"not at all" I said. Craig and Max stared at me.

"Skylar, dont you dare lie" Craig threatened, I started to feel like his daughter.

"okay, so maybe a little" I said. Johnny handed me his bass. "Maxy taught me this"

I played 'Gorgeous Nightmare' from Escape The Fate's new album. the guys smiled. I finished.

"NOW TO THE DRUMS!" Jimmy screamed, picking me up and tearing my hand from Craig's, and bringing me to his kit. "I know you can play Primus, PLAY!"

I did as Jimmy told, and played Primus, Johnny joined in.

"she is the perfect package. I think we should" I heard Larry say.

I stopped playing and went back to Craig, taking his hand again.

"hey Skylar, how would you like a job with Avenged Sevenfold? as a crew member?" Larry asked, the guys smiled at me.

"are you serious?" I asked.

"SHE'LL DO IT!" Craig and Max screamed together.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long guys,
still trying to fix everything. >.<

if I dont update by christmas, I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas.
love, StephyVengenz <3