Status: Comments Are Welcomed :D

White Roses for Mary

Feeling Alive Again

I watched from the stairs as the men prepared for the “lockdown” as they called it. I learned the bald man was named Aaron. I was excited to help anyway that I could. Zak seemed to care for us and I wanted to help him because of it.

My eyes widened when I realized they were heading into Alice’s room first. She wasn’t strong enough to hurt them but she would be very angry. The lights were turned off before they started, I followed the men into the room, half ready to fight off anyone who dared hurt him them.

Once inside they started to look around, I watched Alice carefully.

Her once blond ringlets that she wore in life turned greasy and straight, the smile that showed off her pearly whites turned into an evil sneer, and her once bright green eyes were darker somehow. She stood watching them through narrowed eyes.

“Get… out,” she hissed coming closer to them.

“Alice, no,” I begged, her glare quickly moved towards me, making me step back out of fright. She watched me for a moment before going back to the men. Pulling her top pale lip up over her teeth she growled like an animal.

“Dude, did you hear that?” Aaron asked startled from his place by the door.

“Yeah it was like a growl,” Nick gasped.

“Is there someone with us?” Zak asked.

“Leave now,” Alice hissed again. My brows furrowed together nervously as I wished Zak would leave this place.

“I just heard something,” Zak gasped. “Nick let’s do an EVP,” once again Nick pulled out a device. I recognized it as a voice recorder, many investigators bring them to try and communicate with us.

“Is there someone with us?” Nick asked scanning the room with his camera.

Alice just watched them, still glaring and remained silent, not giving them what they wanted. I did the same, if they didn’t get what they wanted in this room they’ll leave; I didn’t want them where they were unwanted, someone might try and hurt them.

Twenty minutes passed and they decided to leave. Relief washed over me as I started to follow them out, before I reached the door however Alice appeared in front of me.

My eyes widened at the suddenness of it all.

“He can’t hear you, you know.” She smirked. “Can’t touch you, hold you, kiss you, love you.” I didn’t know it was possible for an un-beating heart to break but mine did. She vanished and I took a moment before following Zak again.

Once inside the hall I saw many other patients watching them just as curiously as I had, the others were probably hiding in fear, and there were few, very few who were waiting for them. Waiting to hurt them out of anger, blaming them for their inability to cross over and leave this place even in death.

“OK so this is the room where people have been hurt right?” Zak asked facing his camera into Ben’s room.

“No,” I said alarmed.

“Yeah, people being pushed, grabbed, and stuff being thrown.” Nick informed. Zak turned to Nick’s camera to talk.

“OK I hate bullies and this guy sounds like a bully, I think I’m going to stay in here alone.”

“No!” I screamed. Zak turned in the direction I was. He heard me I know he did.

“Did you guys here that?” He asked Aaron and Nick walking towards me.

“No,” Aaron said.

“Someone’s communicating with you man,” Nick pointed out. Zak stopped in front of me, oddly his eyes met mine, for a moment I felt like I wasn’t invisible, for a moment I felt like I could be heard and seen again. I knew why I was so drawn to Zak, in this short amount of time he made me feel alive.

“Nick get me the real time recorder.” He ordered; I watched him turn and grab a recorder that had ear phones attached to it. Looking at Nick’s camera again he started to explain the device.

“This is a special EVP recorder that allows me to instantly replay anything and hear if anyone spoke to me.” I can use that to tell him, warn him not to go into Ben’s room.

Placing the ear phones into his ear he spoke.

“Is there something you want to tell me?” He looked back up at me. “Speak into the red light and tell me,” he motioned to the recorder, bending down to make sure I was heard I started to talk.

“Zak, don’t go into that room,” I said slowly and clearly.

“Whoa I think I heard something, Nick come here and listen with me so I don’t miss it.” I backed away as they both listened to the message. After a moment Zak stood up shaking his head out of shock while Nick gasped.

“They were communicating with you alright,” Nick said.

“That was clear,” Zak’s eyes were wide in shock.

“What did it say?” Aaron asked.

“It told Zak not to go into that room,” Nick explained. I smiled happy they had heard me.

“It sounded female,” Zak commented.

“Maybe it was Mary,” Aaron pointed out I smiled that they knew it was me.

“Maybe,” Nick smiled. Zak looked at towards me again before speaking.

“Thank you Sweetie for warning me but I still go to go,” Zak apologized. Even in life I have never been apologized to. Smiling sadly I nodded even if he couldn’t see it.

He turned away from me and walked to Ben’s room.

“I’m going to stay in here for a bit,” Zak informed, the guys nodded before leaving him in there.

If he insisted on going into that room then I will go with him, he won’t be alone. It was just as dangerous for me to be in there as it was for Zak, everyone knew this which is why none of the others bothered Ben, none of the dead anyway. He was an angry person in life and just as angry in death.

Taking a deep breath I followed him in, I’ve never been dumb enough to go into this room before, the things this man was making me do.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you love this pleas read my other Zak Bagans stories, I write a couple others. >.<
A New Form Of Drug and Home & All It's Guests. This will probably be the only story I update this weekend because I have to go out of town, sucky day yesterday is leading into a sucky week. Comment.
-Neche