*** Club

4/10

We met when we were about eleven, and we didn’t know jackshit about girls. We never really grew into our bodies; instead, we stayed skinny and awkward for the rest of our lives. It was okay though. Skinny was nice. Awkward was nice.

We weren’t nice.


You keep fucking asking. How did we come up with this “fuck club?” Who’s idea was it? How could we? How could anyone be so terrible and stupid and evil?

You’re asking us why we’re so fucked up?

Come on.

No really, thanks for everything, Mom and Step Dad.

Oh, fuck off.

Don’t you even dare tell us we didn’t try. We fucking tried. We did our best to save her, but it was inevitable, a guy like Ruby and a girl like Star, what else could we do?

We warned her.

Get out while you still can. Ruby’s nothing but trouble. If Skinny finds out, she’ll rip your head off. You’re really asking for it now...


Star never used to drink or do drugs.

She was sweet and honest and nice. What made her want Ruby, we don’t know. We never found out why a girl like Star would want anything to do with a guy like Ruby. Why any girl would want a loser...

Don’t get us wrong, we were all terrible kids, but Ruby was the worst.

We didn’t want her to fall in love with him, but it happened.

When Star asked Ruby to prom, he told her no, but she made sure they matched anyways. They both went by themselves.

And then Star was freaking out over him.

Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head. She looked like she was going to blow chunks.
♠ ♠ ♠
this officially sucks