Status: Sequel has been posted.

Radio Love Song

Justyn

Around midnight, Jenna walked into Gabe's apartment and sat next to him on the couch. The room fell silent but neither of them cared.

"Did you have fun?" Gabe asked.

"I did. I don't know about Sharon though."

"Are you drunk? Like right now, at this very moment?"

"No..."

"Jenna..."

"You're asking the wrong person."

"Sharon's drunk?"

"Yeah, I took her home and then Travis brought me back here."

"Did he say anything to you?"

"About what?"

"Never mind." Gabe shook his head.

"Whatever. My drunken days are over. I used to get drunk a lot when Jesse first started smacking me around. I figured it wouldn't hurt as much and I wouldn't remember. Unfortunately for me though, I remembered everything."

"Are you sure you're not drunk?"

Jenna looked at the others and then back at Gabe. "I wish I was now." She got up and walked away.

"I'll be right back."

Gabe walked into the bedroom just as his girlfriend slipped out of her dress and it dropped to the floor. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

She took a moment to think about it. "Not right now."

"All right, whenever you're ready to talk about it, I'm here."

"I know."

"Please tell me I'm not the only one who heard that..." Ryland looked at the others.

"You're not the only one," Nate said.

"Gabe never said anything about that."

"Dude, we don't even know how old the girl is," Victoria said.

"Well, it's not our business unless they're planning on telling us so leave it alone." Alex shook his head.

"Boo! You whore!" Nate threw a notebook at Alex.

* * * * *

"I'm done! I swear to God I am so done!" Sharon yelled at Travis and stormed out of the room. Once she was in the living room, she put on her shoes and grabbed her purse and left. She heard the door open behind her.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"Away from you!" She shouted and put her cell phone to her ear.

"Shut up out there!" one of their neighbors shouted out of his door.

"Shut up!" Sharon and Travis shouted back. They heard him slam his door shut.

"Sharon, come back inside," Travis tried to reason with her by lowering his voice and sounding more empathetic.

"Fuck you!" She turned around and walked out of the building.

* * * * *

As Gabe and his girlfriend laid in their bed, there was nothing but silence until Jenna's phone started to ring.

"Do you really have to answer that?" Gabe asked as she reached over him.

"Yeah, it could be important."

"Okay," he said and sighed. She checked the ID field and answered Sharon's call. Seconds later, Gabe's phone started to ring.

"Sharon, are you all right?"

"I think we're done."

"What are you talking about?"

"Me and Travis," Jenna heard her take a deep breath in. "I told him I was done and left. I don't know what to do."

"Where are you?"

"In the parking lot. I don't know where to go."

"Well, you're going to stay where you are and I'll be right there to pick you up in like, ten minutes."

"Okay," Sharon said and they hung up.

"Well what did you say to her?" Jenna heard Gabe ask as she got out of bed. After she got dressed, she told Gabe she would see him later in the morning and left.

Once she got Sharon, she listened to her recount probably the worst fight of her life as they drove to Daniel's house.

"Just sleep on it for now. That's all I can tell you."

"Okay. I really hope I didn't screw things up."

"I doubt it. Travis loves you and you know that."

"Okay," Sharon said. She was asleep within minutes. Jenna stepped out of the room and went into the kitchen and called Gabe.

"Hey."

"What are you doing?"

"Travis is over. He and Sharon had some fight."

"Yeah they did! I don't know what to tell her though. I don't know what she's going through since I'm not looking to get married anytime soon."

"Yeah, I know. I guess they'll just have to let this one play out."

"I guess so. I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

"All right. I love you."

"I love you, too." They both hung up and Jenna went back to her room where Sharon was asleep.

* * * * *

"This chick has seriously gone crazy," Travis said pacing Gabe's living room.

"That chick is your girlfriend." Gabe reminded him.

"Yeah, I don't know about that. She said she's done and I don't know what she's done with."

"What do you think it is?"

"Me."

"Why?"

"You're on her side. You already know why."

"What are you seriously waiting for? She's the one. You guys have been together for four years already."

"I know."

"So what's the problem?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do."

"I don't."

"There's someone else, isn't there?"

"No!"

"Travis..."

"I said no!"

"Then tomorrow, go buy a ring and ask her."

"I'd rather not."

"Why not?" Gabe was about ready to give up.

"She doesn't know everything there is to know."

"What do you mean?"

"There's something she doesn't know about me. You don't even know this something about me."

"What is it?"

"I never told anyone about Justyn."

"Who's that?"

"Justyn’s my kid."