Status: Sequel has been posted.

Radio Love Song

Jesse Miller

Remember that one episode of America's Next Top Model where one of the models cheated on her boyfriend? Mouths all over the place were hitting the floor, people saying "damn!" Right now, that's happening in Jenna's mind. All the voices in her head are saying "Damn! I can't believe you just did that!" Well, she could believe she just did that. Jenna just experienced it. It was fun. It was fun to run across the thin line between right and wrong. It was fun to tell Jesse the biggest fuck you she could muster. It was fun to be with someone she shouldn't have been with. Sneaking around the entire week; creating a relationship using only a cell phone. All right underneath Jesse's nose.

Gabe turned onto his side and stared at Jenna. She leaned over and kissed him.

"What are you doing up? I'm still tired," he admitted.

"I'm just not that tired." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ah. Oh yeah, I forgot. You're superwoman. I gotta remember that next time."

"Very funny Gabriel."

"When's Jesse supposed to come home?"

"Sunday night," she said as she wrapped a sheet around herself. Jenna got out of the bed and took her phone out of her bag. She had twelve missed calls and only two messages so she called her voicemail. The first one was from Sharon.

"Jenna Kent, it's 11:30 and you're not home! I told Gabe to have you home by 11! Unless, you technically are home if you know what I mean, wink wink. Anyway, give me a call in the morning. I want details little lady!"

Jenna shook her head and laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I had a message from Sharon and you probably know what those are like."

"That I do."

Message two

"You know, I had a really funny feeling," She instantly recognized Jesse's voice. "And something told me that I should come home. So I did. And when I got home, the apartment was empty. Empty meaning you're not here; even after I told you to stay home. So you had best get home right now if you know what's good for you. I'll be here waiting."

"What's wrong?" Gabe asked sitting up.

"Jesse's home."

"Seriously? You are not going back there by yourself."

"I'm gonna have to sooner or later."

"Not for as long as you are with me," he said getting out of the bed.

* * * * *

"You guys, this isn't a good idea," Jenna said walking behind Sharon and Travis. Gabe reached over and took her hand but she pulled away from him in fear that Jesse was looking out the window.

"It just might work," Sharon said.

"No it won't. Jesse doesn't care. He told me not to leave and that's all he's going to say. He won't care that I was supposedly with you." They went upstairs to the apartment. Just as Jenna and the others walked in, Jesse was coming down the hallway into the living room. He looked at Jenna and she saw the rage in his eyes. He walked over to her and pulled her behind him.

"You guys need to leave," he told them.

"No. Not until I know for a fact that Jenna will be fine." Sharon shook her head.

"Oh, Jenna will be fine. Trust me. We're just going to...talk. I'm done with that shit." Jesse fed them a bullshit lie and they knew he did.

"Jenna, call me. Okay? Call me," Sharon said looking her in the eye to get her message across.

"I will." Jenna nodded her head and then looked at Gabe. He felt completely helpless. After a moment of silence, Sharon followed the guys out the door.

Jesse turned to face his girlfriend. "I told you not to leave this apartment, right?"

She put her head down. "Yes."

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."

She looked back up at him.

"But you did anyway, right?"

"Yes."

"What the hell is wrong with you? I made it perfectly clear that you weren't to leave but you did." Then he grabbed her and threw her into the wall.

Gabe stopped and looked up.

"Gabe, come on," Travis said.

"You didn't hear that?" he asked.

"Hear what?" Sharon asked.

"That loud thud noise? You seriously didn't hear that?"

"Dude, you're probably hearing things," Travis suggested.

"No, I don't think so." He sprinted back up the stairs. Travis and Sharon went after him. Not really caring that he was technically breaking in, Gabe opened the door to Jesse's apartment and stepped in. Jesse was staring at Jenna as she held a tissue to her nose; a tissue that was quickly changing from white to red.

"What the fuck are you looking at? Get out." Jesse looked at Gabe and the others.

"I'm not leaving without her," Gabe said standing up straight. He was almost at least a foot taller than Jesse. Jesse picked her up off the floor and shoved her into Gabe.

"You can keep her. You probably fucked her anyway." Jenna in turn started shoving Gabe and the others out the door.

"You guys have to go," she said.

"Jen-"

"Just go!" She shut the door in their faces.

"Why is she doing this?" Gabe wondered out loud.

"Gabe, don't question it. Let's just go." Sharon tugged on his hoody. "Chances are you probably just made things worse."

"Can things really get anymore worse than that?" He pointed back at their apartment.

"Yeah they can actually," Sharon said.

"But she...he actually-"

"Gabe."

"I just don't get it."

"And you never will."

"And you guys let this happen?" he asked in an accusing tone of voice.

"We don't have a choice. Jesse can barely make himself stop."

"Jesse's probably never tried."

"Probably not." Gabe looked down at the ground as he walked. He noticed a spot on his hoody. He lifted it up to get a better look. It was Jenna's blood. It was then that he realized he couldn't make her leave Jesse. He was just going to have to sit back and wait it out.