Sequel: You Belong With Me!
Status: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XD and comment for next chapter

Wait a Sec, I'm Falling for Justin Bieber... What, is This a Joke?

Dancing

We walked into the venue laughing still from my outburst at the reporter.

I looked at all the famous people there and all of a sudden felt intimidated.

“Look at the amount of famous people here” I whispered to Justin.

“Don’t feel intimidated its okay they are all really nice” Justin assured me “c’mon I’ll introduce you to some” he said grabbing my arm and pulling me to a group of celebrities.

“Justin no what if they don’t like me” I said trying to resist his pull

“Don’t worry they’ll love you and besides your famous too” he smiled

I sighed and let him pull me along.

“Hey guys” Justin waved to Taylor swift, Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner.

“Hey Justin” Selena said walking over and hugging him.

The other two said there hellos and Justin turned to me and smiled “guys this is Taylor stark” he said pointing to me.

“You don’t have to tell us” Selena squealed “we were just talking about how great she is”

Surprised I looked up from my shoes and smiled at Selena “hey guys” I waved

“Your music is amazing” Taylor swift said in a fan voice.

I laughed “likewise Taylor” I smiled

After a few minutes of talking to them I started to feel really comfortable with them and actually started to like them a lot.

“Isn’t it funny” Selena said looking at Taylor, Taylor and me “there are three Taylors here right now” she laughed.

“There sure is” Justin smiled and playfully pushed me.

“And there’s no doubt there are more Taylor’s” Taylor swift said pointing to Taylor Momsen.

We kept on talking and I had exchanged numbers with all three of them.

Then my favourite song came on. Just the way you are by Bruno mars.

“Omg I love this song” me and Selena squealed at the same time.

“Jinks” we said laughing “you owe me ten bucks” we said laughing even harder both pulling ten dollars out of our purses and handing it to each other.

I was really great friends with Selena it’s like we were separated at birth and we were twins.

“Okay well that’s freaky” Justin laughed getting nods of agreement from everyone else.

I laughed and Justin pulled my hand taking me to the dance floor “c’mon Taylor let’s dance” he smiled.

We got to the dance floor and her wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close.

I rested my arms on his shoulders and we started swaying to the beat.

Justin looked at me and started to sing softly

“Oh her eyes, her eyes

make the stars look like they're not shining

her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

she’s so beautiful”

He smiled at me letting a few lines pass before joining in to sing the chorus to me.

“When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are” Justin sang resting his forehead on mine

I blushed an incredibly deep shade of scarlet red.

He laughed at my cheeks and I playfully kicked him.

I rested my head on his shoulder and started to sing

“Oh you know, you know, you know

I’d never ask you to change

If perfect is what you're searching for

Then just stay the same” it was my turn to see Justin blush and I laughed causing Justin
to turn a even brighter red.

We let the rest of the song pass and just swayed to the beat resting my head on Justin’s shoulder.

When the song ended we snapped out of the moment and pulled away both realising what had just happened between us.

After that song Justin's song baby came on and we looked at each other laughing.

Justin tried to pull me away from the dance floor but I just laughed “no Justin you have to dance with me I just love this song” I laughed saying sarcastically.

“Well if you insist” Justin said sarcastically laughing back.

“You know you love me, I know you care

Just shout whenever, and I'll be there

you are my love, you are my heart

and we will never, ever, ever be apart” I yelled loudly with the rest of the crowd watching Justin laugh at me.

“C’mon Justin sing” I said laughing

“Are we an item? Girl, quit playing'

"We're just friends," what are you saying'?

Said "there's another," and looked right in my eyes

my first love broke my heart for the first time” we sang together laughing at all the glances and stares we got from everybody.

I shrugged looking at Justin and we laughed harder.

We danced away to the chorus the dance that Justin had shown me; he had to perform it at his concerts.

“You guys that was awesome” Selena laughed walking over to us

“It was nothing” Justin shrugged smiling at me “it’s so hard dancing with this one she can’t do nothing” he laughed criticising my dancing

“I wouldn’t talk Mr.” I laughed “you’re not that good anyway” I said with an ‘oh no you didn’t’ voice.

“You can’t dance” he laughed

“Watch me dance” I said going up to the DJ to ask for a slow sort a song.

I walked back down to Justin and we started swaying to the beat of the song.

“Let’s do this JB” I said and at the right moment I dragged my foot in a circular motion.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1870247/another_cinderella_story_dance_part_3_hq/

‘http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x72f7v_another-cinderella-story-dance-part_shortfilms

“What was that” Justin asked me confused

“I guess the music just speaks to me” I smirked

We then moved swiftly together and stepped back

“Well then I guess we don’t have language boundaries” Justin smiled.

We danced and Justin did some fancy foot work and then jumped up.

He spun me around and I smiled.

We continued to dance. And before we knew it there was a whole crowd of people crowding around us watching us dance.

When I latched my leg on his and started to pull it into the air we got a round of applause from the crowd and Justin smiled at me.

And when the song ended he finished by letting me fall back in his arms.

The response from the crowd was epic. They clapped and cheered for us and I smiled.

I turned to Justin to find him being pulled away from me by some celebrities talking to him.

I sighed; I was just about to tell him something really important.

After that dance I realised that no matter how much I wanted t deny it, that Justin had won the bet.

I had fallen for him.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys i hope you liked this chapter i really do.
so shes fallen for him :O omb
i hope you liked the dance i watched just another cinderella story and i fell inlove with that scene and i just had to put it in the story.
sorry bad quality i couldn't find a better one so i pput both videos on just incase
sorry i don't know how to make tthose links if any one does can you comment n tell me please
ignore the part in it when she falls over and when those three girls are talking i can't get rid of it sorry. (in the dance scene)
anywayss DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA coming up so beware.
i have the whole thing planned out i think i want this story to go on for longer i'm not ready to end it
ANYWAYSS
thankyou sooo much for your nice comments
summer_4evr
your the best
anywayss xoxoxox love you all
ALENTHEA <3