Stone Door

Lost

Spinning. Around and around. The faintest feeling of deja-vue in the back of my mind, obscured by a strange fog."Miiinnnneeee. Miinnneeee. MIIINNNNEEE" The words echoing off the darkness. Amplified by some strange source.
I still felt the tightness in my lungs, like the thing was still wrapped around me. I landed on solid ground. I stood and looked around. "Hello?" My voice didn't sound right. It seemed strained and surprisingly rough. I was still surrounded by darkness.
The pressure around my waist loosened and disappeared. I fell to the ground. Sudden, full breaths, rushing into my lungs. I started coughing. They where deep, painful coughs. I tasted blood in my mouth. "What did you do to me?" I don't know who I was talking to but i needed answers. I spun around trying to find some sort of light or exit. Any thing that could get me out of here.
Suddenly, a tall man (approx. 7ft tall) appeared in front of me! I let out a small gasp of surprise. He was lanky and pale with spidery fingers and was covered in small cuts, oozing puss. His torn shirt and pants made me think of a homeless man , but the way his short, dark hair was greased back so perfectly just made him seem like a rich guy who fell down a hill or something.
"Hello Kimmya". I just stood there, unable to respond. It was the man who had taken Sam! He sneered at me, "You have finally come to join us." I choked out, "Who is 'us'?" He laughed. His laughter was raspy and light, kinda like sandpaper wind (if that makes any sense). The man gestured to his side and a wispy cloud of light appeared next to him. It started as just a few smudgy colors but soon began to take shape.
When I could finally see what it was I almost fell to my knees. It was Sam! He was in a room much like the one I was in. His small body was covered in bruises and deep gashes. He was sobbing and was screaming something. I struggled to hear what he was saying but it was so faint, so far away, it was like I was trying to remember a dream. The spidery man laughed his raspy laugh again. "What have you done to him?" I screamed, my voice still sounding strained and rough, but there was something else there to, and the man picked up on it.
"Are you afraid Kimmya? How could you be afraid? Your letting little Sam down!" He smirked at me, his teeth like sharp yellow daggers. I was afraid; I was terrified! I wanted to run and hide. To leave Sam here and go back to living my life. "No", I thought to myself, "No! You can't leave Sam here to die!". I looked up at the man, with a new sense of confidence. "Let him go." He just looked at me, he looked almost, hurt! "Don't you want to find out why your here? Why I have taken you and the boy? Why your Grandmother never wanted you to go into the attic? I will let you go if you only just listen to my story." I looked at him again. He looked like he was telling the truth, but what did I know. "Fine".
The man smiled a big toothy grin. "Well then, why don't you take a seat?" He gestured again and Sam disappeared; immediately, large black chair was suddenly next to me. It had golden rimming and was decorated with snakes that had eyes made of various gemstones. The largest one coiled at the top, had big opal eyes. I sat down and almost instantly the snakes sprang to life! Their gemstone eyes shifting into cold, black holes. The largest snake slithered down the side of the chair and wrapped its cold, scaly body around my torso; it's head resting on my shoulder.
I struggled but it was useless. The snakes where strong! The man looked at me, smiling still. "First, I think you should know a little about your captor.," His soulless eyes peering down at me." I wasn't always this way." He waved a hand around his face," I once looked a lot like your little cousin. One day, my 15th birthday to be exact, I was in a terrible accident. Both my parents where killed and I was left to live in an orphanage, for none of my living relatives wanted me. I spent my teen years taking care of the younger orphans. Watching as they where all eventually adopted and taken away." He paused, as if to hold back tears."I couldn't take it anymore. So I set the place ablaze! I was terribly burnt in the fire but was the only orphan that had survived the fire. I was questioned about it and continually said that I had not done it. The doctors believed me and decided to finally treat my injuries, but I was so severely burnt that they could only do this much" he again gestured towards his face". I grew up resenting my family and wanted to get rid of them all. I also wanted to make sure I would never have to endure that same pain again". "I don't understand!" I interrupted, "What does this have to do with me and Sam?". The man laughed again. "Don't you understand little girl?" Suddenly he shrank down and his eyes turned green and his hair red and curly. His cuts where deeper and he looked like he had walked into a volcano. When he spoke again his voice was high and childish. "Kimmy, I AM Sam".....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get this up (even though no one is reading my stories) I have been really busy (and really lazy). So this is the best I could do in the past.....5 hours. So yeah enjoy :)