Angel, Put Me Back Together Again

It's Pretty Serious

Angela's POV

I ended up staying at Zack's house that night. And the next night. I didn't even bother with my classes. Zack told me it was my decision but I could tell he seemed a little disappointed. I couldn't help the way I felt. School just wasn't important to me anymore. My parents were going to be pissed. My mom might be a little happy that I'll be coming home though. This thought scared me. I never thought about what would happen if I leave. What about Zack? I had a few more weeks before I made that decision.

As of right now, my concern was getting a lot of my stuff out of my dorm room. If I plan on staying with Zack, I would need a lot more than the one outfit of clothes I had, and I'm sure he was tired of me wearing his T-shirts, though they are super comfy. I wasn't looking forward to dealing with Charleen, but Zack said he would come with me. We rode the elevator up to my floor. He was sort of familiar with the campus and we were able to navigate pretty easily. Unfortunately, Charleen was there sitting on the bed, reading some magazine and listening to some awful, cliche pop music when I opened the door. Zack stood awkwardly in the doorway as I walked in and began going through clothes in my closet. Charleen glanced up from her magazine and smirked at him.

"Who are you?" She said sounding rather interested. I watched her eyeballing him in my peripherals and tried not to go on full attack mode.

"Zack. You must be Charleen."

"Oh, so you've heard of me? All gold things I'm sure." She sounded more than thrilled. He chuckled at this response but didn't answer. "What're you doing here?" Her voice changed from sickly sweet to annoyed. She must be talking to me now.

"I'm getting some clothes. I'm going to be staying with Zack for awhile."

"Oh, I see." Her attention was quickly brought back to Zack in the doorway. He crossed his arms, causing his already tight fitting band tee to squeeze tighter on his biceps. I wouldn't have minded so much if Charleen also hadn't noticed. I groaned and I tried my best to speed up this process. I heard her bed shift as she stood and smoothed out her sports bra and athletic short shorts. What were the point of short shorts to work out in anyway? She sauntered over to her dresser, which happened to be right by the door. All the while, not hiding the fact that she was checking him out. I was fully aware and just started ripping clothes off the hangers, not caring what I grabbed. I watched as she scribbled something down on a piece of paper and tried to hand it to Zack, who gave her a questioning look. I could just barely hear her over the music, though I think the point was for me to hear.

"In case it's not serious." She tried once more to hand him the paper. He continued to keep his arms crossed, so she opted to stick the paper in his pants pocket. I finally had enough of her shit. I slammed my closet door shut and turned to face them full on.

"I'm ready if you are."

"Let's go." He reached past her and grabbed my bag out of my hands. I went to storm out of the room, wanting Zack to follow suit. Instead, I felt him grab me by my arm, pull me back to him and forcefully press his lips to mine. I was already caught of guard but then I felt his free hand slip down to my butt, giving it a hard squeeze. I let out a small gasp before returning his demanding kiss. He pulled away from me too soon and glanced at Charleen who was still standing right next to us, only this time her mouth was set in a hard line and her eyes were blazing. "Sorry, it's pretty serious." He reached in his pocket and handed back the paper she gave him. I could see now that it had her number on it. When she didn't take it, he let it fall to the floor before finally heading out of the room. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as we made our way back to the elevator, his hand still firmly on my backside.

When we made it back to his place I couldn't help but still feel giddy. Not just because of the priceless look on Charlene's face or the steamy kiss he gave me, but that he said we were serious. I never thought about asking him before, but we had been doing this for some time now. Practically since school started. The school year was already coming to a close and I still couldn't bring myself to actually ask him. Maybe it was just understood that we were official. Either way, we joked about the whole exchange on the way home.

To my concern, Matt still hadn't returned. Zack assured me he was fine. This was normal for him to disappear for days at a time. He usually couch surfed with friends. His father had been home for less than a day before hopping on another plane for a business trip. I didn't even get to meet him. We had the house to ourselves once again. I walked through the front door and turned to Zack, still grinning from ear to ear. When I saw him, his face had gone very serious. At first I was concerned but he quickly tossed my bag to the side, closed the gap between us, and his lips met mine with the same urgency as early. I found myself melting into him, hopelessly weak in the knees every time he kissed me. He pulled away from me, his eyes fiery with lust.

"Get upstairs. Now." His breathing was labored. My mind was so clouded, I just found myself gawking at him. Without warning, he spun me around so I had my back to him. A second later, I felt his hand come into contact with my ass causing me to yelp. To my surprise, it didn't hurt but my face was glowing red. Did he just spank me? "Go upstairs or I'll fuck you right here on the floor."

I only managed to nod my head weakly before doing as I was told. There was a delicious sting of pain with every step I took from where he slapped me. Halfway up the staircase he stopped me, spun me around, and began viciously attacking my lips again. I felt his hands slid down to my pants, quickly yanking them off of me. Because I hadn't had a chance to change clothes, I wasn't wearing any underwear. His hand slid over me and I moaned against him.

"Not yet." He growled, turning me back around. Again, I felt his hand come in contact with the other cheek, on my bare skin. I cried out this time, surprisingly, with pleasure. "Keep walking."

I stepped out of my jeans, not daring to bend over and pick them up, and continued up the stairs. We finally made it to his room, and I threw the door open. Once inside, I turned to face him. I saw he was undoing his belt, so I quickly pulled my shirt off, wanting to be ready when he was. He stopped what he was doing when he saw me toss my shirt across the room. He walked over to me, his eyes dark and hooded. I stepped back until I found myself against the bed. He grabbed me by my shoulders, spun me around and forced me to bend over the side of the bed. For the third time, I felt his hand come crashing down on me, causing me to yell once more. He then gripped my hair in his hand, and pulled me so I was flush against him.

"I'll be the one to take your clothes off." He let go of my hair and let his hand fall to the clasp of my bra, pulling it off in one quick motion. I stood completely naked now while he was still fully clothed. His hands ran down my body, causing me to flinch as he went over my ass. He shut off this act he had going for one second. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder. "Did I hurt you?" He whispered in my ear. He went from dark to concerned so fast that it made my head spin.

"Not really." My voice was shaking. After a moment, I decided it wasn't so bad. He began to kiss down my shoulders to my back. Suddenly, he was on his knees and I felt his soft lips kiss each side of my backside. I felt all of my skin burning now. He grabbed me by my hips and turned me around. He sat there in front of me on his knees with his face just inches from my womanhood. He was looking right up at me and I felt my whole body begin to shake. He wasn't putting on his act now.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked biting on his lip ring. I closed my eyes and shuttered. We hadn't even gotten to the best part and I was already pulsating with heat at the apex of my thighs. I looked down as he leaned forward, running his lips up the length of me before stopping right at my sweet spot. I groaned as he just hovered over me, I could even feel him smiling. "What do you want me to do?" He asked again. I let one of my hands slip down to him, feeling his always soft brown mess of hair in between my fingers.

"Make love to me." I froze when it left my mouth. Did I really just say that? With the way he had treated me, I was fully prepared to be fucked senseless, but I opted for ... love making? He also looked up at me surprised. He climbed back to his feet and rested his hands on my hips. I craned my neck up to look at him and he was smirking.

"You want that?" His eyes were rid of the brooding guy from down stairs. Now he was completely sincere. I found myself nodding my head yes.

He laid me back on the bed and finally undressed himself. I would be lying if I said what followed was the best I ever had. Personally, our first encounter would be hard to beat, but something about this was different from any other time, even with Frank. No orders, no spanking, just Zack whispering my name, telling me how beautiful I was. He was gentle and made sure that I was able to go first. As we lay in the afterglow, somehow our breathing still labored, I was terrified. I had never been that intimate with anyone. Though it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, I had never felt a closeness like that before. I curled up to Zack, gripping around his waist. I could hear him smiling through the darkness as he kissed the top of my head. I sat with my mouth parted, wanting to say something but not being able to find the words. I fought with my voice for who knows how long. I decided if I didn't say it now, I was never going too.

"I love you..." It barely came out, but the room was quite enough that I know he could hear me. I waited for a moment as he continued to sit in silence. I could feel my face burning. I don't know why I even said it. We never even said we were officially dating. It just kind of happened. He turned on the bed so that he was facing me. I wouldn't look up at him, though I could barely make out his features in the pitch black of his room.

"Are you sure?" He sounded so calm. Jesus, why was he making this worse? I grit my teeth and gave a small nod. He reached up and laid his hand on my cheek. I still couldn't see his face.

"Good. Cause I'm so fucking in love with you." He sighed with relief as his lips quickly found mine in the dark. The knots that had formed in my stomach quickly burst with joy. I returned his kiss tenfold, and what came after could have topped our first time together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I don't know what came over me but I punched this one out really quick. I hope that doesn't mean it sucks. :/ So what is your opinion: Team Frangela or Team Zangel? It's getting crazy kids. D: Comment and let me know! Cheers.