Status: R.I.P. The Rev

Story of My Life

What The Hell

I may look happy on the outside.

But if you felt how I felt on the inside

then you'd understand.

My converse squeaked obnoxiously as I ran down the hallway. I quickly slipped past the door and into my seat as the bell rang. The teacher stepped back, showing our Algebra II notes. I flipped opened my notebook and accidentally dropped my pencil. Bending over, I winced at the pain and grabbed the pencil quickly.

I felt eyes on me and gave a fleeting glance towards the seat next to me. When did Jared come back? Hes been gone for weeks. Well whatever, its not like we talk anymore.

I pushed my hair behind my ear showing my four piercings on my left ear. Moving around, I tried to get comfortable. My jeans were getting a little to tight. I sighed knowing that I wasn't going to be getting new pants anytime soon.

"Kim, come up and answer this problem," Mr. Tamblyn announced.

I looked up at the board hesitantly.

All the numbers and variable confused me. There was a formula which I never memorized used to solve this problem.

"I don't know," I answered.

"Kimberly, this is a rather simple problem. I'm sure if you did your homework you'd be able to answer this question," he rationalized.

A couple of kids started laughing. My face turned red in anger.

"I haven't done my homework in three days," I admitted.

"How are you going to pass High School if you don't do your homework. You are a smart girl Kim, you just need to use your head."

I nodded and he asked another student for the answer.

"I need a cigarette," I muttered lowly.

I looked up and Jared was staring at me disgusted. What did I ever do to him? But just as his eyes met mine, his whole expression changed. His eyes widened dramatically, in if in awe, love, and...desire?

What the hell?

"What the fuck are you looking at," I ask harshly, trying to push the uneasy feeling away.

He looks taken back.

I turned away sharply whimpering slightly at my bruised ribs.

For the rest of class, I felt Jared's eyes on me. What is he trying to pull. We haven't been together for months. Is this some kind of joke to him?

I sighed in relief when the bell rang.

"Wait, Kim!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw that it was Jared and kept walking. I did not need to be home late.

"Kim," Jared said grabbing my wrist. I wince. A big bruise was there from last night.

He notices my grimace and immediately lets go of my hand.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Do you want to see a movie or something?" He asks me all nervous like.

Oh, hell no.

"No, I have to meet someone" I said leaving.

His face fell. I almost felt bad, but pushed away old feelings of affection.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just got into this pairing and they have all been where Kim is painfully shy and she is obsessed with Jared and maybe in the book she is but this is fan fiction and I am going to change her personality.