Status: R.I.P. The Rev

Story of My Life

I Hate You But I Love You More

And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah...)
I can't stand how much I need you (I need you...)
And I hate how much I love you boy (oh whoa..)
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so (oh..)

I leaned up against the car holding Courtney's night bag that she left in the car this morning.

She walked up to me and wordlessly grabbed her bag and turned to leave.

"Do I get a hug?" I asked.

She ignored me walking away.

"I guess not."

Turning off the radio, I drove away from the school.

I pulled into a local diner parking lot. I can honestly say I've never tasted better burgers than the ones they make too. Sure they're greasy and probably have thousands of calories but a few extra hours of cardio is worth it.

Ignoring Sam and Emily standing off to the side I walked up to Jason smiling brightly.

"Hey Kim. What brings you here"

"Need to order 10 cheeseburgers with fry's, four regular and two diet cokes, three orange juices, one root beer, and two sprites."

"You eating all of that?" he asked skeptically.

"Oh yeah cause I can fit ten pounds of meat in my stomach," I teased.

He let out a laugh once he realized I wasn't serious.

"Those people ordered six burgers just for him," he said quietly.

I made a face.

I guess he wasn't that discreet when I saw Sam shift in my peripherals.

"So will you be at Jenny's later?" I asked him changing the subject.

"Are you going to show up?"

"Mhm."

"Then I'll definitely be there," he gazing at me with lust filled eyes.

I leaned over and lightly kissed his lips.

"Can't wait."

"Is our food done?" Sam interrupted, more than a little irritated.

"Oh yeah, here ya go," Jason said handing over bags that have been sitting there a few minutes.

"And here is your food, Kim," he said giving me my carryout.

There was four bags off food and 10 bottles of soda. I sighed at the thought of carrying it all to the car.

"Let me help you, Kim." Emily offered.

I nodded handing over the sodas.

"Is he your boyfriend?" she asked as if we were friends.

I decided to play along.

"Nope, I don't have boyfriends," I answered honestly.

Sam looked back at me.

"So you make out with guys every now and then?"

"Oh we do more than that," I said, smiling wickedly.

Sam flinched over at his car and turned towards me angrily.

"It was nice talking to you but I got to meet up with my friends," I said politely jumping in my car.

I really had nothing against Emily personally but the fact is that she went out with Sam a couple weeks after he broke up with Leah. That's just wrong. I thought she was better than that. But I guess family doesn't seem to matter anymore.

I slammed on the brakes in my driveway and kept the car on. I ran up to my room and tore apart my closet. I finally found the dress I was looking for. A little black dress that fit like a second skin. I straightened the kink in my otherwise straight hair and applied hair spray. After fixing my smudged eyeliner and mascara I drove my car to Jenny's house

When I pulled up Cameron and the rest of the boys ran out .

They stole all the food and went back inside.

I let out an amused laugh and took out two bottles of liquor.

"Hey chika, what you got?" she asked.

I handed her a bottle

"Hey guys, Kim's got us some Moonshine"

"Let's drink this shit before anybody else comes," Jenny declared, pulling out glasses.

"I've got the coke," Amber replied.

After an hour, the furniture, valuables, and breakables were all locked away. We were sipping away at our drinks. Or in Cameron's case, chugging at much as possible.

He was bombed before the party even started. That boy will never learn.

"Are you seriously going to wear your beat up converse to the party?" Sandy questioned, staring at my feet.

"And your problem is?"

"You can wear heals and still be shorter than the guy. Not every girl can do that."

"I can't tell whether that is an complement or an insult."

Well, look at me, I love being 5"9' but I can NEVER wear heels unless I want to be taller than my boyfriend."

"It's not like he's short," I stared.

"He's 5"11'. I can't wear anything bigger than a two inch heel," she argued.

"What's so wrong about being taller than him? I would kill to be your height."

My phone vibrated.

I love you Kim

He wrote it all out. He knows how much I hate the 'ily/I 3 you/ I luv u variations.

Damn it all. Why does he have to do this.

I put my phone back in my pocket and drank the rest of the cup.

"Refill?"

That was a given.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3,6,9 standing real fine move it to you sing it to me one mo time Get low, Get low

I felt warm hands on my hips after of few minutes of dancing.

"Hey, baby," Jason said in my ear.

I moved closer to him, sensually grinding my ass into him.

If good girls get down on the floor Tell me how low will a bad girl go She probably pick it up drop it down real slowEither that or she's upside down on the pole

I let his hands wander up my sides onto my stomach. Turning around, I pressed my lips to his. He deepened the kiss sliding his hands under my shirt.

Jason looked confused when I pulled away abruptly.

"Let's go upstairs."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards one of the many guest rooms. I quickly locked the door and pulled my dress over my head while he shed his jeans and shirt.

He lifted me up, and held me against the wall. I kissed him a few times teasingly before he carried me towards the bed and dropped me.

Jason reached behind me, unhooking my bra.

Stimulaniasly the music turned of, lights turned on and the door slammed open.

Jason was thrown off of me. I let out a scream and pulled the blanket over my boobs.

My vision blurred.

"Kim, what the hell are you doing?"

"Jared, get her dressed. I'll deal with him."

I could vaguely feel him hooking my bra.

"What were you thinking?" he asked, no anger in his tone.

"It makes me feel good. I want to feel good."

"Does it have to be him?" he asked, his voice strained.

"It could have been anyone and you would still be pissed off. If you can be free, why the hell can't I?"

He stayed silent as he helped me put my dress back on.

"I hate you," I said quietly.

"I know," he replied.

"But you know what?" I asked messing with his hair.

"What?" he asked zipping up my dress.

"But I love you more," I breathed.

He froze, his hands on my shoulders.

I then chose at that moment to run to the toilet