Status: Hi! This my vampire story yes I know but it going to be different and better than you think :)

Chained: Capturing The Vampire King.

Chapter 5: Her Fated And Mine.

Athan

Damn it! This was not how she was supposed to act! Her unshed tears crushed me. To see I was the one to cause her pain. With her beating heart she probably had a Fated. Fated are mates in the Vampire World. When we changed or are born; we have no heart beat. Until we find our Fated. We take our first real breath, our body becomes stronger and faster. The males whole life is depend on the female, we protect, care and love the female with the body she made live.

She had a male to call her own. For some odd reason a feeling unknown to me burn like sunlight. Never have I felt it’s equal. All thoughts of her running back to the mans arms. Confessing her problems and worries to him. Loving him. It made my jealousy burn brighter all the more.

The question that made me wonder was, why was I acting like this when she and I both had our own Fated?

Some males are weary of the thought of finding they’re Fated, but I can not wait. I remembered the first time I caught her scent, it was 14 years ago, never had a scent been so sweet to me, so captivating. Yet as quickly as it had come, the scent was gone. I knew it had to be my Fated. I remember searching for her franticly, but try as I might I couldn‘t even catch her scent again. It was as though she had been wiped off the face of the Earth. Away from me.

What was abnormal about the situation was my Fated smelt similar like Ebony. Maybe that is why I am attract to her? Yes, I am attracted to Ebony and I hate the fact that she makes me feel this way, but I couldn’t control this attraction. My betrayal to my Fated tore me apart with each thought about Ebony.

With her sweet scent and curvy little body, she’s a walking temptation. How could a male resist her?

Guilt ripped me inside, torn between being faithful to my Fated and wanting another. It didn’t make sense to me, how can I want another when I know I already have a Fated?

Unless...my Fated and Ebony are the same person. No, I would be able to know by her eyes. It’s just, I could of swore that she..

At the moment the only desire I had was to know what and where my Fated was.

Ebony

The rain had stopped and the tears had stopped. Vampire tears are pink tinted so when I knocked on our extra apartment. Nix could already smell and see my tears. She rushed me in the bedroom and brought me a clean change of clothes with a bra I glared at the under garment and with a curse tossed it across the room absolutely refusing to wear the torture device when I felt like crap already. Watching my little tantrum with a roll of the eyes Nix got right to the point.

“Where were you? You left before you could pack and you didn’t even say anything to me.” Nix sat me on the bed and stood right in front of me with her hands on her hips. Her short black hair framed around her small face; big brown eyes fill with curiosity and worry.

“When I asked Colton if he knew where you were, he said he hadn’t seen you since yesterday.” Nix stated.

He left out the part where I kick his ass and ran. The bas-

“Well?” my eyes shot up to meet Nix’s impatience gaze.

“Well, what?” I questioned.

What did she ask?

“What happened to you?” She sat next to me, criss-crossing her legs like a pretzel.

“It started out like this,” I fell back on the bed looking up to the ceiling and let out a laugh that was none to humorous. My emotions running high, I swallowed the lump in my throat and preceded to tell her everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is to my editor Erin :)