I Need Him, My Gerard

Skinny Dipping

I held his hand tightly as we waded into the water. I wasn’t in the least bit cold, but I knew he was, he was shaking violently. I wish I made him eat lots of skittles, because the hyperactive banished the cold, well at least it did for me. He looked so helpless in the water, shaking and well out of his element. I waded over to him, holding him close to me, kissing his lips, stopping them shaking. He looked shocked by our sudden contact, but happy at the same time.

“You look like you’re drowning,” I laughed.

“I am,” he said.

“Alright, hold onto me,” I said.

He wrapped his arms round my neck, and his legs around my hips. This was very intimate for two people who weren’t going to have sex, but it felt so incredible right, you know.

“This feels incredible,” he gasped, saying what I was thinking perfectly.

“I know. I love you so much.”

“I love you more.”

I smiled, and kissed him. It’s a good thing we’re in water, or I really wouldn’t be able to have him straddling me and stay upright. But I could in this water. He was still shaking.

“Are you still cold?” I said.

“No.”

“But you’re shaking.”

“That’s because of you.”

That was the sweetest thing he’s said in a long time. I love him so much. I kissed him hard, pressing my body up against him. I was so ready to have sex with him, so why can’t we? I suppose that I should care about the whole underage thing, but I feel ready. I suppose it’s only about two months now, and at the way things are going now we’ll definitely be together then.

Just ten minutes later, we are naked in the bed at the cabin. We are so ready but we’ll wait until October. I decided I want that to be my birthday present from him, but he insists that will be only a small part of it, and he’s already got me something. He is so thoughtful and sweet, I can’t understand how anyone can hate him. I leaned into him, laying on his cool chest. It felt good against my cheek. He stroked my hair out of my face, and put his fingers in my mouth. I bit down hungrily, but not so that I’d hurt him.

“That feels good” he said, smiling.

“Why, don’t you ever bite your own fingers?”

“Yeah, but it’s the thought of them being in your mouth that makes it good. I smiled. He
really is sweet.

“You know school starts again on Monday. Are we going to say anything to them at school?” I asked, not sure what he was going to say.

“I’m not going to tell anyone, because no one cares about us, but if I happen to want to make out with you at random times during the day, then they can deal with it.” I grinned.

“I hope you want to make out with me a lot. Gerard, I don’t want you looking at other
guys at school ok. I know all the jocks are after you.”

“HaHaHa Frankie, you don’t have to worry. I was worried you’d find a younger better looking guy and dump me.”

“No. Are we staying over here tonight?”

“I brought stuff if you want to, but I’d be really tempted to violate your perfect body if you did you know.” We both started laughing.

“Why wouldn’t I let you?” He stopped laughing.

“Really? You’d let me do that.”

“Well, it wouldn’t really count as you violating me if I consented to it.
“Really?”

“Gee, I love you so much, all I want is to make you happy, and having sex will do that, and if you want to “violate” me I’m ready.”

He looks like he could cry. We fall asleep like that. I opened my eyes, and its morning. The sun is shining through the window, and I could smell the wood from the cabin. The bed is empty. Suddenly I panicked. Then I heard a clattering from the kitchen area.

“Holy Crap,” mumbled Gerard from somewhere in the kitchen “How hard is it to make a cup of coffee.”
I got up and put my boxers on. I went into the kitchen and saw Gerard trying to make a cup of coffee. I pushed up against his butt, and nuzzled his neck.

“Morning baby,” I said.

“Oh Frankie, did I wake you?”

“Yes, but I’m glad you did.”

“You know we better get back home soon, I haven’t got all my stuff ready for school tomorrow.”

Gerard took his coffee up to his lips and drank some. I smiled, and wrinkled my nose as he kissed my cheek with a mouthful of coffee. It was hot, and I can’t stand coffee. After Gerard had his coffee, we got dressed and packed up. I loved him so much for planning this whole thing, and I guess that Mikey was in on it as well. I would get him for being annoying at school tomorrow. I am so excited about school. School is going to be different now I’m with Gerard because he isn’t the type of guy to hide away because of what people will say or think. I’m glad, because I think put under pressure, I would probably chicken out and keep my head low.
Anyway, we left the cabin, and went to our separate houses again, parting with a nice long kiss. I’m going to phone Gerard so me, Gerard and Mikey can walk to school together tomorrow. I really am looking forward to school for the first time ever.