I Need Him, My Gerard

Happy new year

Gerard has always been a bit shy about showing affection in public but it’s like he changed since our bondage thing. He tries to kiss me all the time, and randomly touches me inappropriately in public, and most of the time I push him off, because I’m not used to it. It’s New Years Eve, and Ray’s brother’s friend’s cousin is having a party and invited Ray and his friends. I’m not really a party person, actually none of us are, but Ray wants to try and meet new people and socialize, so he’s dragging us along to do the same. Gerard promised to go with me though, so I’ll make an effort to look pretty.

“Hey Frankie,” said a voice from behind me.

“Holy crap Gee,” I gasped, startled by his sudden appearance.

“Aww, did I startle ickle baby Fwankie?” He asked, grinning and coming over.

“Yeah, a bit,” I mumbled, hanging my head as he came and placed his hands around my waist.

“Don’t worry, I only came to hang out before the party, and possibly help YOU get ready.” He smiled and stroked my lip, fiddling with my lip ring. I giggled, it tickled. I picked up a few shirts, and Gerard sat down on the bed. I held up shirts and he shook his head at each one.

“Gee, you’ve gone through my whole wardrobe.”

“I like you in what you’re wearing,” he whined.

“I’m not wearing anything.”

“Exactly.”

“Gee,” I said, annoyed that he made me go through my whole wardrobe.

“Fine, that one,” he said, picking up a tight black iron maiden shirt. I put it on and he pouted.
“Can I do your make up?” he whined.

“Erm, ok, but if you make me look like a whore I’ll kill you,” I warned.

“I won’t, I swear,” he said, scrambling around on the floor for my entire make up kit. He started to whiten my face, and I coughed. He put thick black eyeliner round my eyes, and then red around the black. He kissed me and bit my lip a bit to “give it some color” or so he says.

Done,” he said, brushing my nose. I went over to the mirror, and gasped.

“Gerard, you should be a make up artist, I look hot.”

“I didn’t have to do any work to make you look hot Frankie,” he said, smiling at me. I grinned back, and linked my fingers through his.
We went downstairs and sat on the couch, just watching T.V.
“Ray is going to kill us,” said Gerard finally.

“Why?” I asked, even though I couldn’t care less.

“The party started an hour ago,” he laughed, kissing me on the cheek. We did promise we would go.
“Let’s go baby,” I said, pulling him up. He groaned and tried to break free, but I held on fast. I dragged him out the door and down the street to Ray’s house. The minute we got in the door, Gerard cheered up a little, and went to get us some drinks. Fabulous, I’m sitting here with Gerard fast asleep on my lap, drunk. I’ve had at least ten people ask me if he was dead or something. I tried to make him wake up, but he’s just out cold. There was screams erupting from the sitting room, and everyone shouted at once.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!”
Great, I’m in here not celebrating the start of the new year with my boyfriend. I kissed him on the lips anyway, whispering in his ear.

“Happy new year Gee.”

“Frankie, are you ok?” Mikey flopped down beside me.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” I asked him, slightly, and unintentionally, on the defense.

“You have a baby sleeping on you, I was wondering if you needed a time out or something.”

“I would, but I don’t want Gerard alone and vulnerable,” I said, stroking his cheek protectively.

“Alright, I get it,” he laughed.

“Do you want some company?” he asked.

“Mikey, I would love some,” I said, smiling. I was relived to finally have someone to talk to; most people just give me sympathetic looks and move on.
“How are things with you and Gerard?” he asked me.

“Great. I’m happy, and so is he.”

“You put up with Gerard getting drunk?”

“Yeah, I don’t mind, it’s his choice.” I said, shrugging and looking down at Gerard’s sleeping form. I really like him when he sleeps. He looks so peaceful, that I had to stroke his hair again. Mikey laughed.
“Gerard looks quite happy, usually when he sleeps drunk he’s restless and disturbed.”

“Clearly I have a calming affect on him,” I said, touching his soft lips fondly.

“You really love him don’t you Frankie.” Mikey asked, smiling at me.

“Yeah, I have told you that before.”

“I know, but its certain now, looking at the way you touch him and talk about him.” He smiled as I went red. I was really happy Mikey finally understood us.

“Frankie, I need you guys to leave now,” Ray said finally. I looked at the clock. Three a.m. Great, my mum was going to screw. Mikey was going to have to take Gerard home without me.
“Mikey,” I shouted, slurring slightly.

“He’s not here you idiot,” said Ray, slightly annoyed.

“Where did he go?” I asked stupidly.

“Home.” Ray said.
“Now you better leave.”

“Gerard won’t wake up.” Ray grabbed him by the collar and slapped him around the face several times, making me screech and Gerard’s eyelids flick open.

“Frankie?” he said bewildered, his cheeks going red.

“It’s ok Gerard I’m here,” I said, taking his head in my arms, kissing his burning cheeks.

“Can we go home now?” he asked me.

“Of course we can,” I said smiling and helping him to his shaky feet.
“Gerard I’ll take you home and see you tomorrow ok?”

“No. I want to stay with you. I’m not going you my house, I’m staying at YOURS.” It was like when he said this it was finalized. I took him back to my house and cleaned him up. I made him comfortable, leaving him in boxers and vest. I laid him to rest in my bed, and got in beside him. I kissed his cheek lightly, stroking his hair and settling down for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
like the new chapter?
one hundred readers, yay
comments please
xxx