I Need Him, My Gerard

Valentines?

I’m shopping alone. Yeah I know, not very smart seeing as I have a lot of enemies and not many friends. I have to buy something special, and I can’t invite Gerard for obvious reasons. That’s right, a pregnancy test. I’M JOKING. I may be pretty thick but I know that I can’t get pregnant. That was a stupid joke. Now everyone’s looking at me funny because I’m in hysterics about a joke that no one else heard, or would find funny; and I have a weird laugh. Well Mikey and Ray told me it was weird, Gerard said it was cute.

“Excuse me, can I help you?” I snapped my head up in attention, as I rather annoyed looking shop assistant staring at me.

“Erm, no, sorry,” I said, deciding I should probably leave as soon as possible.

“Right then,” she said, before turning and walking briskly back to the counter. I found a box of chocolates, a card and a nice CD. I took the stuff to the counter and payed for it. She raised her eyebrows at the card, and I smiled at her. I’ve learnt it’s better to just smile when you’re insulted. It was an I love you boyfriend card. I took the bag out of the shop and headed home. I wrapped them all up in nice paper and flopped down on the couch. It was Valentines Day tomorrow and I was almost certain Gerard still wouldn’t have got me anything. He tries and I know he loves me, but he’s just a little more scattered than me, and that’s one of the things I love about him.

“Frankie, phone,” my mum called up. Gerard? I thought.

“Hello?”

“Hey Frankie, its Gerard,” he said.

“I guessed,” I said, smiling, just at the sound of his voice.

“Yeah, erm I’m taking you to dinner tomorrow, and we are going to a movie.”

“So that’s all finalized right, I don’t get to decide if I even want to go with YOU anymore.”

“Hell no. Would you reject me and make me crash and burn.”

“Gerard, I would never do that. I would love to go out with you tomorrow night.”

“I got you a present, you’ll like it.”

“I got you one, I don’t know if you’ll like it.”

“If it’s from you, I’ll like it.” He is so sweet. I wish everyone else saw that side of him and not just the screw up everyone treats him as.

“Gerard, you are so sweet,” I said, wanting to kiss him, but then I realised it was a phone call.
“Gerard, I just tried to kiss you, but it’s a phone call.”

“Do you want me to come over?”

“Yeah.”

“Ok, I’ll be right there.”

“Thanks, love you.” But he’d already hung up. I raced upstairs and tightened my belt, brushed my messy hair and applied a bit of eyeliner round my eyes.

“Frankie, Gerard’s here,” my mum called up. I went to the top of the stairs and shouted down.
“Come on Gee, don’t expect me to come all the way down there just to bring you up to a place you’ve been before a hundred times.”

“Alright,” he said, sighing and clumping up the stairs after me.

“Well I’m here now, what do you want?” he asked me. I smiled and walked over, kissing him softly on the lips.
“Oh,” he said, whispering in my ear before nuzzling his face into my hair. He began running his hands up and down my torso, putting his hands on my butt.

“NO Gerard, not that, I just want to hang out.”

“Oh, ok,” he said, hanging his head slightly disappointedly.

“Aww, baby don’t worry, we will later, like tomorrow, as it’s valentines day.”

“Hey, I’m starting to like the idea of Valentines Day.”

“Don’t push it Gerard, Valentines Day is about love, NOT sex.”

“I’m sure, but I like the sex part anyway.”

“Right,” I said, laughing. I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short...
comments...
better chapter tomorrow though