I Need Him, My Gerard

Move in?

Move in?

Gerard smiled and kissed me.

“So Frankie, how about you move in with me.” My whole world stopped for a second. This time in a good way. I was still shocked and confused. Did he mean it? Was this moving too fast?

“Gerard, are you sure? Once you say something like that its pretty permanent.”

“Of course I’m sure.”

“You would live with me almost twenty four hours a day?”

“Yes Frankie, I love you.”

“I eat a lot, I stay up all night, and I hog the shower…”

“Are you trying to stop me from wanting to live with you, because if you don’t want to just say.”

“No, I’m just warning you so you don’t get any surprises and dump me,” I said, grinning at him.

“Frankie, how many times do I have to say, that WON’T happen. I want to live with you, I don’t care how many issues you have, I have them too. Do you want to move in with me or not?”

“I do, I really do.” I grinned at him, he grinned back. Then he kissed me softly.

“I love you Gerard.”

“I love you too Frankie.”

“Guys, get a room,” scoffed Mikey, going red.

“Soon we’ll have a whole…” he paused.

“Frankie, house or apartment?”

“Erm, maybe a house someday, but right now I think an apartment.”

“Soon we’ll have a whole apartment,” Gerard said, finally finishing his sentence.

“Eww, mental images I really didn’t want guys, thank you.”

“You’re welcome, because I know you like it really,” I teased.

“Oh how wrong you are,” sighed Gerard, laughing as Mikey went even deeper red.

“Frankie, I’ve never really enjoyed watching my brother and best friend make out, funnily enough.” Mikey mumbled.

“OK, alright, I get it, not a great joke.” I said, laughing as Gerard and Mikey shook their heads profusely.

“So Frankie, want to go out and get the paper to look for apartments?” Gerard asked me. I jumped up and squealed. I didn’t realise how excited I was to be moving in with him. I ran to the door and flung it open, then paced backwards because I heard Gerard and Mikey laughing hysterically.

“What?” I asked puzzled.

“Look down,” said Gerard between fits of laughter. I looked down puzzled then giggled and went red. I was in my boxers and vest, and Ray’s front door was right open. Gerard was laughing so hard he actually fell off the sofa. Then I started laughing and Mikey laughed harder but Gerard stopped, momentarily dazed. Then he looked at me about to wet myself with laughter, and Mikey like, choking for air and began laughing again. By now none of us knew what we were laughing about, just that it was fun to laugh.
Then I vaguely remembered I had to get dressed for something and stumbled into the living room, right onto Gerard. He groaned under my weight. Not that I was heavy, but I did come done down with a bit too much force.

“Frankie, you’re killing him,” said Mikey, still laughing. Gerard was still laughing, pulling me down onto his lap. I landed on him and put my head onto his shoulder, laughing into his neck.

“What is going on?” said Ray, coming in and seeing everyone dying on the floor, not literally, but actually Gerard hadn’t laughed this much sober for about five years, so maybe he really was suffocating.

“Ge… and then fra.. and then ge f…and tn fra…” Mikey stuttered before falling on the floor next to us.

“Thanks Mikey, very useful. tell me when you’re calmer.”

“Mmmmm,” Mikey mumbled into my back. About ten minutes later we were all calm and drying off. Drying off because Ray got bored of all our hysteria and tipped a huge bucket of water over us. We gasped and stopped laughing, calming down and getting angry at Ray, we locked him out.

“Come on guys,” he shouted at us, but it still sounded muffled through the lass of the patio door.

“No way, you made me wet,” I pouted childishly.

“You would have died laughing if I hadn’t done that.”

“But I’M cold,” I whined, my teeth chattering slightly. Gerard walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

“That better?”

“I wish, but you’re cold too.” Gerard glared at Ray through the glass.

“You made me wet so I can’t even comfort my baby,” he said, growling.

“Bad Ray,” I scolded, and Gerard kissed my nose. Mikey and Ray wrinkled their noses. I nuzzled into Gerard’s neck.

“I’m going to get dressed,” I said, pulling away from Gerard.

“Want me to help?” He offered, wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Erm, Gerard?” Mikey said, raising his eyebrow at him.

“Alright. You can come,” I whispered in his ear. Gerard gave Mikey a cheeky look and followed me back into the front room, and closed the door.
Although I can’t see Mikey and Ray, I heard the door close and knew he let Ray back in. Gerard rummaged through my clothes.

“I dare you to walk in on them,” Ray dared, nudging Mikey forward to the door.

“No way dude, not for anything,” he squealed, backing away.

“I dare you,” Mikey said back.

“Fine,” said Ray going to the door. Mikey giggled nervously and followed him over. Ray suddenly flung the door open, to reveal Frank in Boxers and Gerard running his hands up and down Frank’s torso.

“Ray, Mikey, get lost,” Gerard said, but he wasn’t panicky. I turned round and leaped behind Gerard, resting my head on his shoulder.

“Sorry guys,” Ray spluttered, before shutting the door. I heard them keel over laughing outside, and rolled my eyes.

“Curious kids,” tutted Gerard. Then he continued to dress me, in the tightest clothes I think I owned.

“Ready to go down to the shop to buy that paper?” he asked me. I looked puzzled for a second, trying to work out what he meant. Then I remembered.

“To get an apartment,” I buzzed.

“That’s right,” he smiled. I kissed him and ran out the house, him stumbling along behind me. I could easily out run him and get back before he knew it, but I wanted this to be special. I stopped and waited for him to catch up.

“Don’t run like that,” he panted, leaning on me.

“Gerard, I’m not even breaking into a sweat, how fat are you?” That wasn’t meant to slip out, ever. I knew Gerard wasn’t fat, and I knew how insecure he was about his weight, so that was the most stupid thing I had said in a long time.
He looked at me with a hurt expression on his face. Then he straightened up and walked onward. I could no longer see his face, but I knew he was crying, I saw the pained glassy film over his eyes just moments before.

“I’m sorry Gee, I didn’t mean it,” I pleaded.

“Whatever,” he said, putting his head down.

“No I’m serious.”

“You were only telling the truth, right?”

“No Gerard, you aren’t fat, you’re wonderful.”

“NO I’m not,” he whispered shakily. I wasn’t having him feel this way, and I wasn’t having him think I thought about him that way. I pushed him into an alley, right up against the wall.

“What’re you doing Frank?” he asked me, angrily.

“I need you to know, I don’t think you’re fat, I love you and everything about you, I want every inch of you forever mine, you have to know that,” I said, putting my arms around his waist.

“Really?” He said, lifting his head to stare me in the eyes.

“More than anything on this planet. Gerard Arthur Way, you’re beautiful, sexy, smart and artistic and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Oh Frankie…” he kissed me softly, and then buried his head in my chest, allowing me to hold him.

“It’s ok Gee, it’s all my fault, I should have realised how insecure you were.”

“No, I shouldn’t be, not around you.” he said, gritting his teeth and looking at me.

“Gerard, everyone gets insecure,” I said, stroking his hair.

“What’s yours?” he asked me. I grinned and kissed the top of his head.

“My height, and the possibility of loosing you,” I said, kissing him. He laughed into my chest, and kissed my neck lightly.

“Frankie,”

“Frankie,”

“Yes Gee?”

“Let’s go get that paper.” I got up and pulled Gerard up after me. We held hands and walked together, tightly until we got to the shop. That little argument thing we had has only made our relationship a hundred times stronger.
Gerard picked up the estate agent paper, and we went into the store to buy it. The lady behind the counter raised an eyebrow, looking at our hands, as they clasped each other, and working out our situation. Gerard smiled at her, either oblivious or just ignoring it, and I smiled at Gerard. He payed for it and we walked home together, collapsing on the floor and opening it, desperate to get started.
♠ ♠ ♠
longer update
comments please
xxx