I Need Him, My Gerard

I don't want to go

“Frankie, I have to talk to you.”

“What is it Gee baby,” I giggled. I’d had a little too much to drink, so now wasn’t the best time for a heart to heart. I think he realised.

“Frankie, how much did you drink tonight?” He asked me, frowning slightly. To be honest I had no idea. So I grinned at him.

“Enough to do this,” I whispered, pushing him over onto the bench we were sitting on and straddling his waist, I was kissing him hard. I shoved my tongue down his throat and reached for his jeans.

“OK Frankie now’s not the time to talk, let’s go home.”

“I want to have sex with you though.” I slurred. Ok, so I was really drunk.

“Frankie, you’re drunk, we are going to bed now,” he said, getting up and dragging me towards the apartment.

“Ooh, yay,” I said, giving him a kinky smile and ramming into his backside with my hips. He moaned lightly and I smirked at him.

“No Frankie, we’ll talk in the morning, I have a lot to tell you.”

“So tell me now,” I giggled, wrapping my arm around his waist.

“I’ll tell you when you’re sober,” he muttered, kissing the top of my head lightly. I grumbled. Why didn’t he want me? I would have him in the morning, I made sure of that.
I woke up the next morning with a bit of headache, but it wasn’t too bad because Gerard had taken care of me. I shuffled slightly and felt his arms tightly around my waist, his head resting lightly against my neck, his soft breath tickling me. I love him so much it hurts sometimes, until I’m with him again. He muttered into my neck and lifted himself up to kiss my cheek.

“Morning Frankie,” he said, nuzzling my neck lightly.

“Hey baby, look I’m sorry about last night, whatever I did,” I mumbled, worried about anything I said or did whilst I was drunk. I didn’t usually get drunk, but when I did I kind of lost the plot.

“Don’t worry, I did enjoy it, but I have to talk to you still, it’s important.”

“Right,” I remembered. He sat up and I did the same. He looked into my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Gerard, just come out with it.” I said, brushing his loose hair out of his eyes.

“Frankie, you know I’m graduating soon.”

“Yeah,” I sighed.

“I-I got, I’m going to, I’m leaving Jersey, I’mgoingtoartschoolinNewYorkbutidon’twanttoleaveyou.” he blurted out in one word, then he hung his head.
I felt like I was ready to die right then, but I wasn’t annoyed at him, he couldn’t help it. I think he was sobbing. I put my arms around him and lifted his head gently. He looked at me, trying to read my expression. I kissed him lightly.

“I heard relationships get stronger when they go long distance.” I put on a brave smile as his face breaks into a huge grin.

“Frankie, you’re incredible. I didn’t think you would understand so much.”

“Oh Gerard, art is your passion, I couldn’t dream of standing in the way of that,” I said, sighing. He smiled at me and kissed me.

“Art is my interest, YOU are my passion.” I couldn’t help grinning like an idiot. He was so damn sweet.

“So, can I come and visit you in New York?” I asked him as I got up and threw some clothes on.

“Yeah, whenever possible, and I’m getting a car before I go so I can come down and spend weekends with you.” I grinned, laughing as he leaned back, falling off the bed.

“Checking out my ass?” I smirked as he scowled on the floor.

“So what if I was?” he mumbled, on the defense.

“Don’t worry; you’re the only one who is allowed to anyway, but make the most of it.”

“Hey Frankie, if I can look at it, can I touch it too?” he asked, giving me a cheeky smile.

“Yes,” I said. I had never seen him move so fast; literally seconds after I answered he was behind me, one hand on my put, rubbing it, his other hand around my waist.

“Calm down Gee, Mikey will be here in like five minutes. He said he has something to tell us.”

“I can work in five minutes.” He grinned, kissing my neck.

“Work what?” He gave me a kinky grin and rubbed up against me.

“Gee, we can wait until Mikey leaves,” I said firmly, trying hard not to be turned on by him.

“Aww, who’s rejecting who now?” he said. Oh crap, what did I do last night, and why did he reject me last night.

“Why did you reject me last night?” I asked, puzzled.

“Because you were drunk and I didn’t want to take advantage of a drunken guy.”

“You wouldn’t have taken advantage of me, because I wanted it and you’re my boyfriend.” I said angrily, pulling away from him.

“Look I’m sorry Frankie, but unless we are both drunk it feels wrong, like things can get complicated that way.”

“Right, Mikey will be here soon.” I said, getting huffy and putting some pants on, going downstairs and making some coffee. I made two mugs, because I didn’t want to fight with him. I heard him come down the stairs and slump on the couch in the front room. I went in and handed him a mug of coffee as a peace offering. He sighed and put it on the table, pulling me down next to him on the couch and held me tight. He sighed again.

“I love you Frankie, I don’t want to loose you like this,” he said, sighing into my hair.

“Gerard, all couples fight, don’t worry about fighting. We won’t break up over little things like that.”

“Yeah, we fight, you bring me coffee, and we kiss and make up, occasionally having make up sex, apart from when Mikey’s coming over,” he giggled.

“Don’t push it Gerard,” I laughed.

“Frankie, I need to know right now, will you be OK if I go? Will you be ok?”

“Of course I will baby, I love you and I can call you everyday and stuff, I’ll deal you know.”

“Yeah I know, you’re strong Frankie, stronger than me,” he sighed.
I wasn’t going to lie to him. I knew I was stronger from all the times I had picked him up and put his broken pieces back together. Then there was a knock at the door. I sighed, picked myself up, kissing Gerard hard and going to get it.

“Maybe we should leave it,” he called out. I smirked, dirty thoughts coming to me. I ignored him though, and I went out to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update for my lovelies, could you comment pleasexxx