I Need Him, My Gerard

oh come on Mikey

I pulled the door open. Mikey was standing against the far wall of the hallway. He had his hand firmly over his eyes.

“Mikey, what the hell is wrong with you?” I asked, shifting out the door and towards him.

“I don’t want to walk in on a repeat of yesterday,” he said.

“You’re a dumbass.” I said. He flailed his free arm around. It made contact with my cheek.

“What the hell was that?” I shouted, backing away from him.

“Calling me a dumbass.”

“Holy crap Mikey, you are a loser.”

“I’ve been telling you that since the day you met me.” Both me and Mikey jumped slightly. I hadn’t heard him come out.

“Hey baby,” I said, slinking over to him.

“Hi sexy,” he mumbled, kissing me gently.

“This is what I was talking about,” Mikey squealed.

“Aww, come on Mikes, why you gotta be like that, huh?” Gerard giggled.

“YOU. You are the worsest.” Mikey said, poking Gerard in the chest with incredible accuracy for someone who couldn’t see.

“Newsflash Mikes, worsest isn’t a word.” Gerard started laughing. I didn’t want to be mean to Mikey, but Gee’s laughing was contagious. Soon both of us were doubled over, Gerard leaning on me for support, and I couldn’t remember why I was laughing in the first place. Whilst trying to work out why I was laughing, I calmed down quite a bit. Then I noticed Mikey was gone.

“Gerard…”

“mmmmmhhmmm,” he spluttered, not listening to me at all.

“No Gee, listen,”

“Ye-yes-fr-fran-k-k-kie,” he giggled, letting out one last burst of manic giggling before calming down enough to listen to what I had to say.

“Mikey’s gone.”

“What?”

“Mikey’s gone.”

“Holy crap.”

“I know, we must have scared him pretty bad.”

“NO I don’t care about that, YOU just stopped the best manic laughter I’ve had in ages to tell me my brother stomped off.”

“What, you don’t care?”

“No, he’s a grownup; he can make decisions for himself.”

“He’s not grown up, he’s a little kid.”

“Erm, may I remind you he’s older that you.” I forgot about that. Gerard broke down in another fit of giggling. I didn’t find it funny this time, so I didn’t laugh with him. I sat on the hard floor and let Gerard collapse on my chest. He was so deprived of oxygen that his face had gone a bright red, and he was actually crying. I hadn’t seen him smile this much in, erm, I hadn’t seen him smile this much.
I kissed the top of his head lightly and stroked his cheek, soothing him, calming him down.

“OK Gee, deep breaths.” My parental ways just seemed to make him laugh harder, and I cursed under my breath. I could see how air deprived he was, choking and trying his best to stop laughing. I was very worried about him passing out, so I sat him up and kissed him hard. I deepened the kiss and shoved my tongue down his throat without asking. He stopped laughing into my mouth all of a sudden, and wrapped his arms around my neck. I waited momentarily, and then broke away from the kiss, making him moan lightly.

“Frankie?” He looked at me questioningly.

“Sorry Gee, but you had to stop laughing; I thought you would pass out from lack of air.”

“Yeah, probably.” He grinned at me, and then stood up.

“Help me?” I said. It wasn’t really a question; he was naturally expected to help me. He grinned at me and giggled. I looked at him, raising my eyebrows and pouting. He wandered over to me. He stood in front of me, his crotch dangerously close to my face.

“Gerard…” I said, knowing what he was thinking.

“Mmm, Frankie baby.” He bent down to kiss me, but I didn’t let him in case he actually managed to get into my boxers without me realizing. He had that kind of effect on me, I just zoned out when I kissed him.

“I don’t need to kiss you to make you want it,” he whispered, moaning at me lightly.

“What the hell Gee,” I whispered, worried about what he meant.

“You’ll see,” he giggled. He leaned in against me, his crotch pushing against my back. Then he pushed me backwards onto the floor, straddling my waist. He rode me, causing an unbearable friction on my crotch. Then he sat back, moaning softly as the friction continued to build unbearably. He bit his lip seductively, and balled his hair in his own hands, licking his lips and moaning. He was right; he didn’t need to kiss me. I ran my hands up his torso, pushing him off me and standing up. He giggled and put his hand in my hair. Then he decided he wanted it rough and dragged me into the apartment and into the bedroom by my hair. I whimpered at the pain. He had a sudden lust in his eyes I had only seen once before.
I knew where this was going. I didn’t want to pull out now, I had a mega hard on and would rather like it if he relieved me. He ran to his cupboard and pulled out a box with a growing collection of bondage in it.

“You ready Frankie?” He said. I knew he wouldn’t take no for an answer, and if I did say no he would be hurt.

“Yeah,” I whispered. He gave me a kinky smile and pulled out his favorites. I sighed and fell back on the bed. Gerard crawled on top of me, kissing me hard and passionately. Then it happened again, he kissed me and I zoned out and then he pulled away and I was handcuffed to the bed railings. Fantastic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, kind of a filler, for all my little pervi readers, lol
comments= boylove and surprisesxxx
if i get no comments, it will be insanely dull or i will stop updating :[