I Need Him, My Gerard

See, not everyones a homophobe

“Frankie, I love you so damn much baby,” Gerard sighed into my shoulder. I try my best. I grinned, proud that I’d done that to Gerard.

“Well, I do what I can so you won’t forget me,” I whispered, nuzzling into his sweaty hair.

“Frankie, I could never forget you.”

“Sure you could, there are all the hot rich business type guys in New York. Why would you want to be with the screw up teenager from New Jersey?” I knew this would get a rise out of him, which is exactly what I wanted.

“Frankie, baby, you’re perfect, I don’t want a big shot New York boyfriend, and I want YOU.” He kissed me lightly and stroked my face. I smiled; I know how to make him all affectionate towards me.

“Aww, Gee,” I giggled, kissing him lightly and holding him tightly.

“So, what do you want to do today?” He asked, blowing on my face lightly, making me wriggle.

“I was thinking we could go shopping,” I said, sitting up slightly as I woke up more.

“Yay, shopping,” he squealed, flicking his wrist and hair.

“Gee, you are so gay,” I sighed.

“Damn right Frankie, would you rather I be straight?”

“Hell no, you are all mine.”

“I know. You’re my bitch Frankie, forever and ever.”

“Well excuse me, I was under the impression it was the other way round.”

“How?”

“Get on the floor bitch,” I commanded, putting on a deep throaty voice. He looked at me funny, and then did it.

“Lick my boxers.” I said in the same commanding tone. He started doing it and I wrapped his long hair in my hands and pulled his head back just as he started his way into my boxers.

“How the hell did you do that?” He asked looking at me shocked.

“I’m your master bitch,” I giggled.

“Oh fine,” he said, sitting back on the floor and pouting.

“Don’t worry baby, I love you, I’m your bitch too,” I said, trying to reassure him. It’s not my fault I can turn on the charm and get him to do whatever I want, just by putting a stern voice on. That could really come in useful.

“Yeah but I can’t make you do things.”

“You did a pretty good job earlier, you know I’m not into bondage but you got me into it by being you.”

“Hey, I guess I did.” He smiled up at me.

“Better?”

“Frankie, you can always cheer me up.” This made me smile. I wanted Gerard to be happy all the time, he deserved it.

“You don’t cheer me up.” I said, laughing inwardly as his face fell.

“Because when I’m with you I’m never unhappy.”

“Oh Frankie, you are so damn sweet baby,” he said, leaning up and kissing me again.

“Can we go shopping now?” I whined.

“Why are you so eager to go?” He asked, puzzled by my sudden enthusiasm for shopping at our local mall.

“It’s your birthday in like three weeks.” I said, surprised he hadn’t worked it out.

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” he mumbled, snuggling against me.

“Gerard, how did you forget that?” I asked, shocked. I marked down months and days on my calendar to my birthday.

“I don’t know, no one ever makes a big fuss of my birthday, so I don’t either.”

“Oh Gerard, I’m making a big fuss of your birthday now though. I’m planning BIG.”

“Frankie, you don’t have to, just having you is a gift enough, and I’ve never had anyone before.”

“Gerard, please don’t talk like that.” I was feeling all guilty now, and like there was no way I could live up to the expectations he kept setting.

“But it’s true Frankie, you are my life.” I was glad he wasn’t so insecure about talking like this anymore.

“You’re my life too Gee.” I said, kissing his head. Then he grinned and sprung up.

“So let’s go shopping,” he said, pulling some clean clothes on. I got up and did the same. We had some coffee and went to the mall.

“So Gee, what do you want for your birthday?” I asked him, hanging off his arm and putting my head on his shoulder, brushing up against him affectionately.

“Nothing. Don’t spend your money on me,” he mumbled, pulling me into a shop.

“Whatever Gee, I know you don’t mean that. Anyways, I’m going to look at posters,’’ I said, leaving him in the music section. I went to the edge of the isle and peered around the corner. I saw him pick up several CD’s and out them back and then he eyed up a misfits sweatshirt for like five minutes. I made a mental note of everything, and then went up to him.

“Gee, could you pay for some stuff for me please?” I asked him in a sweet voice, handing him my wallet and stuff. He went to but them and I grabbed all the stuff he picked up. I saw him waiting outside with a bag and my wallet, all dark and moody and standing out against the bright white walls and floors and people passing him by.

“Eighty two dollars.” The shop assistant said.

“Oh, Ok,” I said, going into my pocket. Fabulous, Gerard has my wallet.

“Could you bag it up for a second before I get my money?” I asked her. She looked at me like I was mad, but did it anyway.

“Why?” she asked me curiously.

“They’re presents for that guy out there and he has my wallet, I don’t want him to see what I got him when he brings me my wallet.”

“Oh, are you a couple?” I hesitated for a moment, but she seemed nice enough.

“Yeah, it’s his birthday soon,” I said. She smiled at me, restoring my confidence.

“Gee, I need my wallet,” I called out, and he wandered back into the store.

“Sorry Frankie,” he mumbled, handing it to me.

“Don’t worry,” I said, handing the money over to the shop assistant.

“Thanks. By the way, you have a good boyfriend there,” she said, smiling at Gerard. He looked quite shocked, but then smiled and took my hand.

“Bye,” I said, waving to the girl. She smiled and waved back. We walked out of the door and I leaned into Gerard’s cheek.

“See, not EVERYONE’S a homophobe.” I said, kissing his perfect cheek lightly.

“I guess not,” he said, kissing my lips gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter...
what do you guys think?
comments= faster updates