I Need Him, My Gerard

Happy Birthday?

It’s Gee’s birthday today. I actually set my alarm clock to like five so I could get everything ready for his birthday. I wrapped all his gifts, along with a few surprises only a boyfriend could get him. I had also bought him a cake with ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEE’ professionally iced. I was actually quite impressed with myself. I’d had a shower, put up Gerard’s birthday display and made two mugs of coffee without waking him up. I brought his mug into the bedroom. He was sleeping so peacefully, I couldn’t wake him. I put the mug down on the bedside cabinet and went to get the sack of his presents. I put them on the bed in a nice pile and then just sat with my coffee looking at him. The tiny ray of sunlight escaping the curtains shone onto his face and chest, making him look like he had a faint white glow, he was so beautiful. I saw his eyes flicker and he started to shuffle. I stopped looking at him because he always gets freaked out by that.

“Hmmm, Frankie?” he mumbled, stretching out.

“Happy birthday Gee,” I said, grinning as he sat up. He looked around and saw the coffee. He smiled lightly and drank some.

“Morning Frankie, you remembered?”

“Erm, well yeah,” I said, looking at him over his mug and catching his eyes. I moved my eyes sideways towards the pile of presents. He followed my eyes and I smiled as his eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

“There all for me?”

“No, they’re all for me on your birthday. Of course they’re all for you gee,” I giggled.

“Yay,” he squealed, leaping upwards and onto me, which I wasn’t expecting.

“GERARD!” I shouted, falling backwards and pulling him off the bed with me.

“ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!” He squealed, kissing me all over, before leaping back up and onto the bed to open his presents. I got up and heaved myself onto the bed next to him; he’d knocked me pretty hard.
He was hastily tearing the wrapping paper off his first gift, the new misfits CD. He gasped when he opened it.

“How did you know?” He asked, turning to me.

“I’m physic,” I grinned. No way was I going to tell him I saw him eyeing it up, or he might guess what I’d bought him. He just looked at me, studying my face before flicking his hair and going back to his gifts. He opened the rest of the presents I knew he wanted, and then emptied out a huge gift bag full of little presents. He opened them and laughed. It was ‘essentials.’ That’s right, several tubes of different flavored and colored lube, furry handcuffs, a choker and a new tiara and feather boa set.

“I love you Frankie,” he said, before pushing me over again, thankfully this time onto the bed, and climbing on top of me, kissing me hard. After about five minute soft kissing and touching I realised I had to stop this or it could end up going further than I wanted right now, my surprise was starting in about half an hour. I pulled away and pushed him off me.

“Frankie?” he whined, looking at me puzzled.

“Gee, it’s not that I don’t want to, believe me, it’s just I have a birthday surprise planned and it starts in about half an hour.

“Ooh, a surprise for me?” he said, forgetting all about whatever he wanted to do.

“Anything for my Gerard,” I said, taking his hand and pulling him off the bed.

“I feel all special,” he giggled lazily, leaning into me.

“You are special Gee, but right now you have to get dressed.”

“Aww and I wanted to have a naked day,” he moaned, giggling again and kissing my neck.

“Maybe some other time.” I grinned, dragging him to the bathroom.

“You going to strip me down?” He asked, giving me a kinky smile.

“Wasn’t planning on it.”

“But it’s MY birthday,” he said stubbornly, pouting and crossing his arms.

“Oh fine,” I sighed, turning the shower on and making quick work of stripping him down.

“You want to come in with me?” he asked, fiddling with my jeans zipper.

“I already showered.” I said, gently but firmly pushing him into the shower and leaving the bathroom.

“Frankie, come back baby, I neeeeeeed yoooooouuuuuuuuuuu,” he whined from the bathroom.

“Shower Gerard,” I shouted back. I’m sure he mumbled something after that, but I just rolled my eyes and picked up the phone. I called Mikey.

“Yo,”

“Hey Mikes, you guys ready.”

“Hey Frankie, yeah, Ray’s just struggling to wrap up Gerard’s present, we’ll be over in about five minutes, okay?”

“Yeah, he’s in the shower right now, he’s acting all drunk, but he isn’t actually drunk, just all happy and stuff.”

“Yeah, a bit like when you guys got together.”

“No.”

“Yeah, you didn’t see him round ours when you weren’t there. Even when dad was beating the crap out of him he was still on cloud nine with this stupid grin on his face, which unfortunately just made dad mad and he got hit harder.”

“I didn’t know that.”

“That’s because no one told you.”

“State the obvious Mikes.”

“If I don’t, who will?”

“Yeah ok, anyways, roughly how many people have we got for tonight?”

“Erm, about fifty, although most of them don’t know who Gerard is.”

“That shouldn’t matter, a party’s a party right.”

“Hell yeah.”

“So I’ll see you in a bit.”

“Yeah, are we still going to the movies today?”

“Erm, yeah, that’s the plan.”

“Just checking, see you in five.”

“Yeah, Gee just got out of the shower, so I got to go or he’ll get suspicious.”

“Ok, bye.”

“Bye.”

“Who was that?” Gerard asked from the bathroom door.

“Mikey.”

“What did he want?”

“He confessed undying love for me.”

“NOOOOOOOO!!” He cried over dramatically.

“Yeah, go get dressed now,” I ordered, pointing to the bedroom and tapping my foot on the ground. He hung his head and started walking slowly to the bedroom. He turned and pouted at me.

“GO!” I shouted, pointing again. He sighed and turned back into the bedroom. I sighed and shook my head. That boy is mad. About ten minutes later a different Gerard emerged, in tight black clothes and the new misfit’s hoodie I got him. His hair was all sexy and wet and still shaggy, and he had lots of thick black eyeliner on.

“Hey sexy,” I breathed, eyeing him up and down. He grinned and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

“Hi baby.” He pushed his hips into mine, pushing me back against the kitchen unit. I pulled myself up onto it, and spread my legs so he could get in between them and kiss me. I heard a knock at the front door and Gerard pulled away.

“Who’s that?” He asked me, raising an eyebrow.

“The guys,” I said matter of factly, and he sighed and rolled his eyes as I scooted off the unit to get the door.

“Why are they here?” he asked me, following me out into the hall.

“Because they wanted to share your birthday with you.”

“But I only want to share it with you,” he mumbled, pouting at me. I leaned in and bit his lip reasonably hard.

“You have to stop pouting like that,” I growled.

“I’ll pout more if you’ll do that sexy,” he said, licking his lips. I sighed and got the door.

“Thanks Frankie, I didn’t think you were going to let us in.” Mikey said sarcastically. Surely we hadn’t kept him waiting that long? In piled Mikey, Ray and Bob with presents.

“You guys got me presents?” Gerard buzzed, bouncing into the front room. The couch was full, so of course Gerard sat on me to open his presents. Mikey got him a new sketch book and pencils, Ray got him two subscriptions to his favorite comic books and Bob got him a music gift voucher.

“Thanks guys,” he grinned, bouncing up and down on my lap.

“Gee, you’re crushing me, big time,” I coughed, pushing his thighs down to make him stop bouncing.

“What are we doing today guys?” Gerard asked us.

“Movies now,” Ray said.

“Ooh, yeah, I love the movies,” he cooed, overexcited.

“Then hit a couple of bars, and then an extra surprise.”

“You guys are the best,” he said, making me smile.

“You deserve the best,” bob said. Gerard threw a pillow at him.

“Now Bobert, I think you meant to say I am the best as well.”

“Don’t call me Bobert,” he growled, throwing the pillow back harder.

“The movie we’re going to see starts in like ten minutes.” Mikey got up, hurrying us out the door.
-----------------------------------------------Page break-----------------------------------------------

We sat down in the cinema to see the film. The theatre was sort of packed, so we ended up sitting next to a group of girls. Ray must of slapped Bob a hundred times during that movie, he couldn’t stop talking to this girl he met. Her name was Beth.
“Hi, I’m Bob.”

“Beth,” she said.

“You like Spiderman?”

“Yeah,” she said. He bit his lip ring. He was so nervous about talking to the pretty girl that we all burst out laughing. He shot us a dirty look.

“What are they laughing about?” Beth asked, peering round at us.

“Nothing, they just find it funny that I’m nervous talking to you,” Bob mumbled.

“Why?”

“Because you’re pretty and nice and I really like you.”

“Oh, you want to get a cup of coffee sometime?” She asked, putting her hand on his knee.

“Yeah, that would be great,” he smiled at her.

“Hey you two, if you can’t shut up and watch the movie or make out or something then leave, you’re ruining the movie,” Gerard hissed at them.
Beth smiled, leaning over and kissing Bob lightly on the cheek. His face lit up, ah, young love. I had Gerard though. After the movie Bob and Beth went off somewhere to exchange details, and then he caught up with us. Unfortunately Gerard was no longer sane.

“WooHoo, I AM Spiderman,” Gerard shouted, running around us as we walked away from the cinema.

“Yeah calm down Gerard,” Ray hissed, trying to grab hold of him.

“And my boyfriend Frankie is the bestest in the WORLD,” he shouted, leaping over to me and kissing me hard on the lips.

“Please act normal Gee, they arte going to think you’re drunk and not let us by any alcohol.” He shut up pretty fast, and took my hand, skipping along beside me. We finally reached the bar. Ten beers later, we were all slouching around on the bar sofa’s, giggling like a loon.

“Hey guys, I’m going to step outside for some, erm, air stuff.”

“Ok,” we all giggled, watching as he stumbled outside. Twenty minutes later Gerard was still gone.

“I’m going to check on Gee,” I slurred, pulling myself up and towards the door. Mikey grunted, Ray nodded and Bob was asleep, Beth’s number scribbled up his arm. I stumbled out the door and looked around.

“Gee?” I called. I couldn’t see him anywhere. There’s something in the road, might go and see. It’s a person, lying in the road. Oh God, it’s Gerard?
♠ ♠ ♠
another update and is that a cliffhanger...?
update dedicated to beth [mrsbethbryar]
commentsxxx