I Need Him, My Gerard

The place has gone to the dogs

Gerard is coming out of hospital today. I’m really happy, but not as excited as he is. Although yesterday I went out with Mikey and Ray and got, well, hammered. I know I shouldn’t have, but worrying about Gerard takes a lot out of me, and I am still a kid, hell I’m taking finals next month and I haven’t been to school in weeks.
Gerard’s starting art school when he gets out so I can go back to school.

“Hey baby,” he mumbled to me, I’d almost forgotten where I was.

“Hi honey, you know what happens today?” I asked him, knowing he would have forgotten.

“No,” he said slowly, giving me a confused look. I grinned at him and ruffled his hair.

“We’re going home kiddo.” I said, and he grinned, showing his tiny white teeth.

“Great. Don’t call me kiddo.” he mumbled, and I giggled.

“Felt like the right moment. You get to go to art school when you get out, y’know.”

“Yeah, tomorrow. When we get home today we’re going to have lots and lots of hot sex, honey we aren’t leaving the bedroom,” he said, smirking as my eyes widened involuntarily.

“Seriously?” I breathed.

“Yeah. I’ve been in this damned hospital for like, two weeks, and I don’t usually go that long without sex, I’m real horny babe.” He said, giving me a kinky look.

“Yeah, I’m not so horny, coz I can go home and jerk off whenever I want, you haven’t been so fortunate,” I said smirking at his annoyed face.

“You could have filmed it and showed me, it would have made me fell A LOT better,” he said, in mock anger, and I just rolled my eyes.

“Whatever Gee, to make up I’ll take you to the live performance later, ok?”

“You better.” He mumbled, pulling me off my chair and taking me completely by shock.

“What the hell Gee,” I asked as he just gave me an innocent little smile. Then he pulled me into him and kissed me softly.

“I wanted to kiss you, and it’s hard to do when I’m in this stupid bed,” he said against my mouth, and I giggled.

“You could have just asked me for a kiss, it would have hurt less,” I said, pretending to be annoyed.

“I will next time baby, forgive me?”

“Erm, I will for a kiss,” I said, looking at him cheekily.

“Deal,” he said, before pulling me in for a little kiss that rapidly turned into a heated make out session.

“I love you Gerard,” I mumbled breathlessly.

“I love you more Frankie,” he said, and to be honest I seriously doubted it.

“Unlikely, come on baby, they won’t let you go if you don’t stand up,” I said, hooking my arms under his and around him.

“Frankie, I don’t want to get up,” he whined and I tutted and rolled my eyes at him. We eventually got him on his feet, and he didn’t put ANY effort into getting up, I practically had to pick him up and move him round like a poseable doll, but they are more flexible than Gerard.

TIME LAPSE ~our apartment.

“You ready to go in?” I asked Gerard, because he looked a little apprehensive.

“Yeah, just bracing myself for the horrible mess I will find when I walk in,” he smirked cheekily, and I muttered some cuss words under my breath and pushed his shoulder lightly.

“I’m usually a rather clean person actually,” I muttered, cursing under my breath as I fumbled around for my keys.

“Erm hunny?” he said.

“What is it Gerard?” I asked impatiently.

“You looking for these?” he said, swinging the keys lightly on his fingertips. I smiled and took them from him, unlocking the door and gasping at the sight before me. The whole place was trashed, and everything was overturned. There was some rustling, and I was scared someone was in here.

“Frankie, what the hell happened,” Gerard asked, and I was sure he was trying very hard not to get angry, and for that I was thankful.

“I, I don’t know, I went out with the guys yesterday and got erm, hammered.” I said that last bit quietly, knowing it would hurt Gerard to think I’d gone out drinking.

“Why?” he asked quietly.

“I was tired of being worried and stressed about everything, and I just wanted to go out and have some fun, I’m sorry Gerard, but I can’t remember what happened last night.”

“I’ve been there,’ he said sighing, and I was shocked he wasn’t angry.

“So you’re not mad at me?”

“Not really, lets get this place cleaned up shall we?” he said, clapping his hands together.

“OK,’ I said, and on stepping into the apartment we got the shock of our lives. About six little king Charles spaniels lunged on me, and I squealed and Gerard yelled some rude words as several jumped on him as well.

“Frankie, where did these come from?” he asked me.

“Erm, like I said Gee, I can’t remember what happened last night, I must have bought them when I was drunk or something,” I said, giggling and stroking one of the little dogs, who grunted happily.

“Well we can’t keep them,” he said stubbornly, and my face fell.

“Please Gerard, oh please?” I begged, but he stubbornly shook his head.

“Why not?”

“Because they are a huge responsibility and I won’t look after them.”

“Yeah but while you’re at art school all week I need someone to keep me company, and who better than these loveable little creatures?”

“Oh come on Frank, don’t make me feel guilty about leaving you all over again,” he pleaded.

“It wasn’t my intention to, I’m just proving a point.”

“Oh alright, you can keep the damn dogs,” he mumbled and I yelled out happily and lunged at him, groping him al over and kissing him, making him giggle. Then the dogs joined in, rolling all over Gerard and licking his face, which he enjoyed a little less than when I did it.

“Come on then, they shall not interrupt our hot sex though, or I will kick them out personally.” he mumbled, before getting up and pulling me up with him and kissing my lips in a heated kiss.

“They won’t, I love you, come on,” I grinned, pulling him into the bedroom and shutting the door, completely ignoring the dogs outside. Half way through our kissing on the bed, half naked, I heard the dogs whining outside the door.

“Aww Gee, can we let them in?”

“Only if you want to go to prison for like, sexually abusing animals.”

“Not like that.”

“Sorry Frankie, but they’ll ruin the mood even more than you already have.”

“Ok.” I said, and he kissed me and smiled, before hooking his hands into my boxers and kissing down my neck.

“Where’s the lube Frankie?” he purred in my ear.

“I don’t know, somewhere in here,” I said waving around the room. He grumbled and got on his hands and knees to look for it under the bed, and instead pulled out a used condom stuck to the inside of a pair of unfamiliar jeans.

“Frankie?”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been a while, drama nxt chapter, hehe...
comment if you liked it

DEDICATIONS FOR THIS CHAPTER
alternachick08
NotOKay
A.K.A. Kitty.
Jaderz Genocide.
sekirk

if i missed anyone out don't kill me, more deds to come, i need some way to reward you guys for being so incredible and being the inspirations for this story