I Need Him, My Gerard

Ray

I will never be able to look at Ray the same way. Which is a shame seeing as he’s living with me for a while. After his drunken one night stand his girlfriend left him and he’s living on our couch. We told him that he could stay as long as he didn’t mind the loud sex, and he said it was okay. That’s a good thing seeing as it was his mess that broke us up for a while, so only fair he should be around to hear the hot makeup sex right?

“Gerard, do you mind if I sleep with your boyfriend?” Ray said with a very serious face and my eyes widened, as did Gerard’s.

“NO, no one gets to share my Frankie with me,” he said, caressing my face gently and kissing me.

“Guys, I don’t want to see that, I only meant where am I going to sleep when Gerard leaves, because to be honest I hate the couch,” he said, wrinkling his nose.

“Yeah but you can’t share with my boyfriend, and what did you expect from a couple, that we slept in different beds?”

“No, I guess I just…”

“Well you’re not sleeping with my Frankie,”

“I don’t really want to sleep with Ray,” I interjected, but they ignored me and carried on talking the same way they had been for the past five minutes.

“Well, we could go and get a smaller bed and set it up in the front room, but I can’t trust you with my sexy boyfriend for five days a week,” Gerard said, glaring at Ray and pulling me onto his lap. I seriously felt like a possession, just something Gerard owns, not that it’s a bad thing though.

“Gerard, tonight’s the last night before you go away, and I want it to be special, so Ray, could you clear off tonight for a few hours, maybe go to Bob’s?”

“Yeah I suppose, did you know he’s got a girlfriend?”

“Yes, Beth.”

“I didn’t know that, but she’s going to hook me up with some friends of hers, I’ll call Bob now and ask if we can do it tonight.” Gerard and I started giggling instantly and Ray looked at us in confusion before catching on and rolling his eyes.

“You boys are so childish it’s unbelievable. I did not mean have sex with Bob, I mean get together as friends, seriously, you’re like school kids.”

“I AM a school kid,” I reminded him, pouting and crossing my arms.

“Gah, I feel like a pedophile,” Gerard whined, and both me and Ray burst out laughing. That’s weird seeing as there’s not much in it and I’m actually more mature than him anyway.

“You’re not a pedophile Hun,” I said, kissing his nose and making him giggle.

“Still I feel like one,” he mumbled and I huffed.

“I know how to get rid of that feeling though,” I said suggestively and he smirked.

“Have I told you how much I love you?” he cooed, kissing me gently and giggling

“Guys can you wait to show all that stupid love stuff when no one is around please?” Ray asked, covering his eyes.

“Ray, I’m not going to see him for five days. That’s a long time to go without sex and kissing and stuff.” I said.

“Well, we can have phone sex every night,” he said, and I giggled.

“Oh hell no, please don’t do that,’ Ray squealed.

“We have to, it’s the only way I can live without seeing Gerard for five days. That and MSN sex.” I said, and Gerard gasped.

“That’s a great idea. Will you flash me on webcam?”

“Hmm, yes I suppose so,” I said, and he gave me a horny grin.

“And of course I’ll flash you whenever my room mate isn’t in the room, he may be disturbed.”

“Or more likely turned on with your sexiness,” I said grinning.

“Hey Frank, what about your room mate, I’ll be disturbed by you flashing Gerard in the front room.” Ray said, and we just giggled.

“I think you’d get turned on Ray, I don’t mean to brag but my boyfriend is one sexy piece of ass,” Gerard said, slipping his hand not so subtly up my shirt.

“I think not,” Ray said, totally unimpressed.

TIME LAPSE, 6 hours

“I don’t want you to go Gerard,” I whispered, holding onto his shirt as he stroked my hair, gripping me tightly.

“I don’t want to go now, but I have to,” he sighed, kissing the top of my head gently.

“ I know, that’s why I didn’t ask you to stay. I love you Gerard, and I want you to do what you want, and I know how much art means to you. Besides, I’ll see you for the best part of the week, the weekend,” I said, praying I could reassure him that I was with him.

“Bye Gee. Call me when you get settled in, and your room mate give you any grief tell him your rough Jersey boyfriend will beat him up. Then I’ll threaten him over the phone. I love you baby, never forget that.”

“I love you too Frankie, more than anything.” Then he kissed me hard and got into his beat up little car, leaving me feeling all alone and small.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is very fillerish but he's finally gone and it got the point across.
comments anyone?