I Need Him, My Gerard

At least we've got webcam

Gerard’s been gone for two days. Just two days and it feels like I haven’t seen him in weeks. I think it shows, because Ray keeps asking me if I’m ok, even though I’m obviously not. I sighed and lay on our bed, thinking about Gerard and what he was doing now. Just then the misfits started blaring out of my phone, and I reached out for it and flicked it open.

“Hello?”

“Hey Frankie baby, know what I want right now?”

“Hey Gee, what?”

“I want to see you on my bed with a huge tub of peanut butter.”

“Ok, I understand the being on your bed bit, but what’s with the peanut butter?”

“My room mate’s allergic to peanuts, so I’m not allowed them in the house, so I’m missing it, and you.” He said, and I giggled.

“Well Gerard, if I could, I’d coat myself in peanut butter and turn up in your room,” I said, and Gerard moaned.

“Frank, talk like that and you’ll make me hard,” he muttered. I plan on doing more than that Gerard, is your room mate in?’

“No, he’s a party person, won’t be home tonight,” Gerard said, and I grinned.

“Good. Set up your computer and webcam, and I’ll meet you on MSN in ten minutes, ok?”

“Yeah I guess, what you planning?” Gerard asked me suspiciously. I sighed over dramatically.

“Why would I be planning anything Gee? Why do I need any reason to see my boyfriend?”

“You don’t, I was just wondering.”

“It’s ok, see you in a few,” I said, hanging up. I ran into the bathroom and fixed my hair and eyeliner. I started up my laptop and placed it on the table and sat on the bed. I logged on to MSN and then I locked my bedroom door to prevent Ray interrupting, after all we had already scarred Ray.

GeeHEARTSfrankie has logged in
GeeHEARTSfrankie says: Hey baby

FrankstarGeesBIATCH says: Hi ;]

GeeHEARTSfrankie says: How are you?

FrankstarGeesBIATCH says: Bored, u?

GeeHEARTSfrankie says: Same

FrankstarGeesBIATCH says: go on webcam?

GeeHEARTSfrankie says: okeedokee

FrankstarGeesBIATCH has started webcam

GeeHEARTSfrankie has started webcam

FrankstarGeesBIATCH says: Wanna have some adult fun?

GeeHEARTSfrankie says: hell yes

I took my top off

FrankstarGeesBIATCH says: your turn

He took his top off and I sighed at the familiar but much missed image.

GeeHEARTSfrankie says: I wanna see little frank.

FrankstarGeesBIATCH says: ok, but only coz I love you

I stood up and stripped down so I was completely naked and sat back down, pushing the webcam back so he could see all of me.

GeeHEARTSfrankie says: Oh Frank, I love you baby, get me hard

FrankstarGeesBIATCH says: do you want me to jerk off?

GeeHEARTSfrankie says: More than anything

I stroked myself gently and pumped myself up to full size. I looked at Gerard’s face on webcam and saw that horny glazed over look in his eyes, he was really horny. I grinned and began teasing myself, and gasped as I felt precum lube what I was doing. As an extra treat I sent him a voice clip of me moaning his name and telling him how close I was, and I saw him gasp as he opened it and listened whilst watching me. I came hard in my hand and grinned as I saw Gerard slip his hand into his trousers.

GeeHEARTSfrankie says: I love you, my room mates back I have to go now, talk to you in the morning.

FrankstarGeesBIATCH says: night gee, I love you loads xxx

GeeHEARTSfrankie has signed off

FrankstarGeesBIATCH has signed off
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its taken so long, i only got like five coments for the last update and they r my inspiration.
comment?