I Need Him, My Gerard

It hurts to see you

I can’t believe I ever doubted him. Even for a second. I feel so crummy about myself for thinking Gerard could ever cheat on me, especially with that guy. He was good looking I suppose, but he was obviously a jock who just wanted Gerard because of his tight little ass, and that is a bonus for me, but I’d love him with or without it. It doesn’t even hurt that Gerard went to the drugs and not me, because I know he would have come to me if we weren’t in different states for the main part of the week.

“Frankie baby, say something,” Gerard whispered, the despair in his voice. He must think I’m angry with him.

“What do you want me to say Gee?” I asked, raising one eyebrow.

“Anything. Are you mad at me?” He asked, and I glanced at him. He had tears running down his face and his hands were shaking.

“Oh baby, no I’m not mad at you,” I said, rushing over and enveloping him in a tight hug. He sobbed against me chest heavily.

“You should be, what I did is really out of line,” He mumbled, and I kissed the top of his head.

“Yeah, but I don’t blame you for any of it. If I was there you would have come to me and not the drugs, I know that Gerard. So I don’t blame you ok baby, I love you and we’ll work through this,” I said, and he removed his head from my chest and gazed up at me face, his eyes shining with unshed tears and his lip trembling.

“I don’t deserve you Frankie, I’m a piece of scum, you deserve better,” He said, and I saw pain flash across his eyes, but his face contorted in confusion when he saw the evident hurt in my eyes that I wasn’t trying to cover up.

“Oh Gerard, please don’t talk like that,” I muttered, before crashing my lips into his and pulling him up into my lap. He put his hands behind my head and pulled me into him, deepening the kiss. He moaned lightly and I started getting hard from hearing it. He pulled away and smiled, his eyes wide and glassy.

I-I’ll do -do something to make it up to you? I’ll do anything Frankie,” he babbled, getting to his knees and fumbling with my belt buckle. I looked at him puzzled for a few moments before realizing he wanted to give me a blow job out of guilt. I gently took his hands in one of mine and used my other to gently lift his chin up.

“Hey baby, you don’t have to do that. Look you’re hard too, how about we go upstairs and you make love to me?” I suggested and he shook his head violently.

“N-no I don’t deserve it, you make love to me,” he said and I began sobbing. He looked shocked and rushed to wrap his arms around me.

“Oh god, what did I do? Frankie baby don’t cry, please don’t cry,” he begged, and I looked at him before sobbing loudly, crying harder.

“Ge-gerard it crushes me to see you so broken. I should have been there, should have known something was wrong. Seeing you all submissive and torn down hurts me Gee. I’m ready to put what happened behind us but we can’t because he’s hurt you Gee, and he’s torn you down.” I finished, and he kissed my cheek.

“You’re right Frankie. I’m sorry.”

“No Gerard, stop apologizing. I forgive you. I’m hurt that you are in such pain right now and you’re so insecure and I can’t do anything about it.” I said, stroking his perfect face.

“I love you Frankie,” he said, and I grinned.

“I love you more Gerard,” I said, and before he had time to protest I pressed my lips firmly against his in a loving meaningful kiss.

“Now Gerard, will you make love to me please?” I asked, batting my eyelashes at him. He opened his mouth, about to say a stupid thing about him not being worthy again, but then stopped himself and nodded, the small movement making his hair fall into his face. He grunted in annoyance and I giggled, pushing it gently behind his ear and leaning in to kiss him softly on the lips. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me into our room and shut the door.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” He asked as I took my shirt off.

“Yes Gerard, I haven’t felt you inside if me in over a week, do you know how horny that makes me right about now?” I asked, raising my eyebrows suggestively.

“Ooh Frankie,” he giggled, coming over and pulling my jeans and boxers of fin one quick motion, moaning at my hard member.

“Hey no fair, I want to see YOU naked,” I said, and he grinned before ripping his shirt and jeans off, me helping him with his boxers.
I smirked and walked away from him, getting the lube out and squeezing a little of the sticky substance onto my hand. I walked back over to Gerard and spread my hand along his length, coating him in it. He moaned and I bit my lip. Then I walked over to the bed and lay down. He came over and straddled my butt before pushing into me. I winced slightly, and I know he wanted to pull out to refrain from hurting me, but he didn’t because he knew I wanted this and soon the pleasure would overcome the pain. He waited inside me until I was ready and nodded my head, signaling him to start. He began thrusting in and out of me until he hit a spot deep inside of me and I moaned in pure ecstasy, my eyes rolling back in my head.

“Right there baby, harder, faster,” I panted and he obliged, thrusting in and out, hitting my spot every time. I reached my hand up to pump myself, and after a few pumps and some heavy moaning on my part my hand was replaced with Gerard’s.

“Oh Gee, I’m gonna, I’m gonna ahhhh,” I screamed, spilling all over his hand and the sheets. Gerard came inside me moments later, and rode out his orgasm before pulling out of me and cuddling against me, pulling the sheets up around us.

“I love you Frankie,” he mumbled.

“I love you too Gerard,” I said, kissing his lips lightly before cuddling into him and falling slowly asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
its been a while, and this chapter is simply a BIG sorry for going on hiatus a while back. Hope the lovely content is enough
comment?