I Need Him, My Gerard

Something Smart?

Something smart?

Finally it’s my graduation. It sure took it’s time getting here. So Mikey will be over here in a few minutes and I’m stumbling round in my boxers with my hair sopping wet, as usual for my organized self. Not like Gerard’s any better, he’s still asleep. I walked into the bathroom and soaked a towel in cold water, not bothering to wring it out, and carried it back through into the bedroom where Gerard was sleeping, snoring softly. He looked so sweet, but I had to get him up, right? I walked round and hovered over him, holding back laughs before dropping the dripping wet towel on his face and running as fast as I could back into the bathroom, just as Gerard let out a loud gasp and something heavy, probably Gerard, hit the floor, followed by a loud groan.

“Wha? Wha, Frankie?” He mumbled sleepily and obviously confused. Then he woke up properly, unfortunately for me in time to hear me burst out laughing in the bathroom. He leaped up and sprinted towards the bathroom door.

“FRANKIE, YOU ARE SO DEAD,” he shouted and slammed into the bathroom, his face and hair wet.

“WAIT. You wouldn’t get up, and I didn’t want you to be late for my graduation,” I said, but he just smirked, and I knew he was still going to get me, and he had me cornered with no chance of escape. Oh well, I might as well just accept my fate, after all, I did wake him up in a pretty nasty way. Thankfully just then there was a knock at the door, and Gerard sighed in annoyance and went to answer it.

“What do you want?” He asked, and I went out to see who it was.

“Oh hey Mikes, Gee he’s going to the graduation with us,” I explained and he rolled his eyes and stepped aside, letting a fully dressed and well groomed Mikey into the room.

“Frank, you aren’t ready.” Mikey said and I blushed.

“Yeah, I can’t get my tux on and Gerard only JUST got up,” I said, and Gerard blushed.

“Yeah well, I went to bed late last night, FRANKIE kept me up,” he said, forgetting he was talking to his brother.

“Hey dude, too much information Gee, I don’t want to know what happens between you two in the bedroom.” Mikey said, and we both blushed.

“Anyways, I’ll wait here whilst you guys go get ready, and Gee, where something smart please? No band tees or jeans,” Mikey said, and Gerard groaned.

“I hate fancy clothes,” he mumbled, and I giggled at his childish behavior and dragged him off to the bedroom to get dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is very crap and a total filler, i PROMISE updates will get far more frequent again soon, please kepp waiting, i thank you for your patience.
comment?
even though i probably don't deserve it coz this is crap and i took so long to update