I Need Him, My Gerard

Everything's perfect

Since me and Gerard got together, life is seemingly perfect. People stare at us in public sometimes, but seeing as we don’t know anyone much we don’t care. We do try to not make out in public or in front of Mikey if we can help it; because we do creep him out a bit. The phone rings. I guess who it is but can’t be bothered to get up in case it isn’t, so I wait for mum to pick it up.
“Frankie, its Gerard on the phone for you.”

“Coming mum,” I shouted. I thumped down the stairs and took the phone from her outstretched hand.

“Hey Gee,” I said, smiling as Mikey giggled, listening in on the conversation.
“Hey Mikey,” I said.

“How did you know I was here?” he said, upset about me foiling his eavesdropping session.

“Hi Frankiieeeeeee,” said Gerard. I’m worried, what if he’s drunk again.

“Are you drunk again babe?” I asked cautiously.

“No, I’m just desperate to see you.” he said, pretending to be hurt by my assumptions.

“OK, why did you phone?”

“Me and Mikey are going out for the day, I want you to come, and we’ll pick you up at
eleven.”

Then he hung up. So I don’t even get a choice. Nice to know. I wonder what he has planned. Crap. What should I wear? How should I do my hair?
I wonder what Gerard will wear? I am definitely in love, but don’t think I’ll tell him that anytime soon. I rip off my baggy clothes, and jump in the shower. I wash my hair twice, and use a conditioning treatment. I get out and wrap a little towel around me. Gerard looks so much better than me in a little towel, it’s a shame he doesn’t feel the same way. Actually, no if he realised how hot he was he’d drop me.
I throw on black boxers with a pink waistband. I need some new ones soon. Skinny jeans or baggy trousers? Erm I think I’ll go with the black skinnies and a nice tight black top, showing off my abs. It looks a bit cold outside, so I put on a nice black jacket, but didn’t zip it up so that I could still show off my abs for Gerard.
It’s twenty to eleven, so I have to hurry. I dry my hair and bush it over my face. I put nice black eyeliner on, and slip it into my back pocket. The doorbell rings. They must be early. I run to the door and open it. Gerard is standing there, his hands in his pockets looking at the ground. The minute he saw me he smiled.

“Hey Gerard, where’s Mikey?”

“He’ll be along in about fifteen minutes, he’s meeting us here.”

“Oh, so why are you here early?” He gave me a kinky smile, and stepped into the house.

“I got you a present.”
He walked into the sitting room.

“Is your mum home?”

“No…” I said, not sure where he was going with this. He took my hand and sat on the sofa, pulling me down with him.
“What did you get me?” I asked, eyeing up the bulge under his jacket. He unzipped it, and handed a plastic bag to me. It was light.
I opened it, and grinned at the contents. Three pairs of boxers. All black with different colored waistbands, reading “I love boys” across them.
“Thanks babe, they’re great.” I said, giving him a light kiss on the lips.
He gave me that kinky smile again.

“How about you try them on for me.”

“Erm, ok then, I’ll be right back.” I got up to go and change.

“Ok then, but I expect you to be wearing nothing but them when you come and show me.”

Now I understand the kinky smile.

“Alright Gee, I’ll be right back.”

I went out into the kitchen and slid my jeans down. Then I took my boring boxers off, and put the new ones on. I took off my jacket and shirt, checked I didn’t smell, and went back out into the sitting room.

“Well, don’t laugh, what do you think?” I said, worried he wouldn’t like what he saw. He smiled, and got up. He walked over to me and put his hands around my waist. He kissed me hard, and I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth, as his hand slipped beneath the waistband of my boxers.

How about I see you OUT of those boxers?” he said, although I guessed it wasn’t a question.

He tightened his grip around the waistband, and steadily started moving them down my body. I pulled away, but not before pushing against him and giving him a mega hard on.

“Oh no you don’t,” I breathed. “Not until you show me yours.”

“Fine. Mikey will be here in a minute, so I think you should go and get dressed.”

“Hey, are you mad at me?” He turned away. I turned him around and put my hand on his face.

“Don’t be mad at me baby; you were the one who came up with the waiting until October thing, right.”

“Yeah I guess so,” he said miserably, “but it doesn’t make me want you any less.”

“I want you too, but now I have to go and get changed, because Mikey can just about bear us kissing, but seeing us making out with me in my boxers might just push him over the edge, and how would we explain something like that?”

I walked back into the kitchen, leaving him grinning at the thought of such an awkward moment. I quickly threw on my clothes and ran back in. Gerard was sitting on the sofa. He grinned at me when I walked back in, and opened his mouth to say something, but he didn’t get the chance. I ran at him, leaped on top of him and kissed him hard.

“What was that for?” he breathed.

“Being so damn hot.” I said, laughing at his stunned expression. Then he sat up, and I sat next to him.

“Should we put the TV on?” he suggested to pass the time.

“OK,” I said, and he turned it on. As we were watching, I looked at his neck. It was pale and clean, and very lickable. So I nuzzled into him, and he put his arm round me automatically. I kissed his neck, and he sighed outwardly. I found his pressure point, and gently nibbled it. He let out a little squeal of pleasure, which made me giggle. He kissed my cheek, and got up as the door bell rang. He opened it, and I heard him and Mikey talking. Mikey didn’t come in though, instead Gerard came in and grabbed me off the sofa, and pulled me out the door.

“What are you doing? Where are we going? I need some answers Gee.” I stuttered, as he pulled me along.

“What, don’t you trust me?” he grinned, looking hurt.

“Of course I do… Most of the time.”

“Well then walk with me, and I’ll take you there.”

“Where?”

“Somewhere…, special.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter wasn't really needed, but i like it