Status: In progress, Tell me what you think

Running Up That Hill

You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me?

Flash Back: 7 Years Before
I was 18 and finally able to go on a hunt without my Uncle Bobby breathing down my neck. And I chose to hunt a revenant with Dean. Sam had no interest in hunting and I definitely didn’t want to take Uncle Bobby or John, so that left Dean. Or so that’s my logistics for it if I had to explain it to Uncle Bobby or John.
“Ready?” I asked Dean jumping down from the last step. I had my duffel bag on my shoulder and my car keys in my hand.
“I’ve been waiting like an hour for you.” He said looking at his watch.
I smirked, “Bullshit cuz I know for at least half an hour of that hour you were in my room.” I tossed him my keys and he caught them.
“Shhh, my father and Bobby might hear you.” He said with a smile.
I rolled my eyes, “Their old and are losing their hearing. They are not going to hear me.” Dean tried to hide a laugh. “One or both of them are behind me aren’t they?”
“Yes we are.” My Uncle Bobby answered the question.
I turned around to face them with a huge smile. “You know you guys can pass as 25.” I fibbed trying to get off.
“Mm hmm nice try.” John said with a small chuckle. “Even though you still called me an old man I’m going to give you this.” He handed me a .45 colt handgun with etchings on the barrel and ebony on the handle. My jaw dropped I had been eyeing Dean’s for a while now. “I saw that you liked Dean’s so I thought I would get you one. It already has silver bullets in it, ready for the case.”
I smiled and put the gun down the back of my waistband, like the guys always did. “Thank you so much John.” I hugged John and then turned to Uncle Bobby and hugged him. “I’ll see you when I get back.”
“Remember to contact be by Sunday.” He said when I let go.
I nodded, “I know the rules and precautions.” I started backing up, then turned around and exited the door with Dean at my heels.
*couple hours later*
“How much longer?” I whined. I had my feet up on the dash and a bag of twizzlers in my hand.
Dean took one of the twizzlers from the bag and put it in his mouth. “About three hundred miles. So we should get there by nine.” He said looking at the clock. It was five.
“How fast are you going?!” I asked looking at the speedometer. “Dude you’re going like 80. IN MY CAR!”
“Yeah and how long do you want to be in the car?” He asked looking at me with his devil may care smile and his green eyes that could make a girl do anything he wanted.
I pulled a twizzler out of the package and nodded, “Point taken.” I grabbed a file out of my bag on the floor. “Okay so Bobby thinks the thing that we are after is either a revenant or a zombie. I hope it’s a revenant otherwise were going to have to do some studying. Which we both know isn’t our forte.” I looked over at him and bit my lip. God was he good looking and mine.
He looked at me probably sensing my stare. “What?”
I looked back at the file, shaking my head and smiling. “Nothing. Two people are dead.” I said as I continued to brief him. “A manager at a bank and a Mrs. Graham. Mr. Graham is dead so my money is on him.” I said closing the file and putting it back into my bag. “I bet that the bank manager was Mr. Graham’s boss and he was screwing Mrs. Graham.” I said looking at Dean.
“What do you want to bet?” Dean glanced at me for a second.
I smiled, “The usual?”
“Come on Babe I thought we were past the usual.”
I sighed, “Fine then servitude for a day, okay? We can get by with getting home a day late.”
“You my servant for a day? I think I like the sound of it.” He said it with a huge smile plastered on his face.
“Ha right like I’m going to be wrong.”
And oh how I was wrong! Not about the affair part but about who killed who and who cheated on who. I failed to look at who died first, a rookie mistake. It appears that Mr. Graham killed his wife so that he could live happily ever after with is lover, his boss. So Mrs. Graham got her revenge and ate both Mr. Graham and the bank manager for revenge. Oh love, how messed up it is. I would much rather go with lust, less messy and didn’t leave you totally crazy.
“So we can just forget about that bet right?” I said taking my hair down as we entered the room after we re-killed Mrs. Graham.
Dean pushed me up against the wall and kissed me on the lips. “Oh I don’t think so.”
“Yeah I didn’t think so.” I said pushing him away. “Care for a shower oh master? I would like to get this dirt and dead blood off of me.” I walked away stripping off my pants and then my shirt.
“Oh Hell yeah.” He replied and then followed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here's the third chapter I hope you liked it!! Comments are greatly appreciated!!!