Show Me What You Got

1/2

When I showed up at Jennifer’s house I wondered why she would invite her BOSS to such an event. She worked for me at my advertising company, very successful I might add. Today she had begged me to come out to her house for a ‘small get together’.

This was far from a small get together, there were so many bodies everywhere; some jumping, some dry humping, and others getting into fights. That was just the outside. It really looked like a party you would see in some shit teen movie from the 90s.

I sighed as I stepped out of my BMW that I had parked on the street, not regretting my decision to dress conservatively. I had on skinny blue jeans, but the rest of me was very up-tight looking. I liked looking this way, it made me look intelligent. Not like a huge slut that would open her legs for any hot piece of meat. I was very happy with myself, always put together and elegant. I never watched a movie made past 1968, and only listened to classical music. Anyway, enough about me.

I pushed past the sweaty bodies of strangers as I attempted to enter the house, maybe I should just leave and tell her work came up. Yeah, that will work, she knows work is a big deal to me so she’ll understand. I was still in the doorway as I began to make my exit.

“Quinn!” A voice squealed behind me.

Fuck, I stood there frozen, hoping to become invisible. When that didn’t work I turned around, with a big smile plastered on my face.

Remember the huge slut that would spread her legs for any piece of meat? That was what my employee looked like right now. Wow.

I shook off her choice of clothing to the back of my mind, and came up to hug her. I couldn’t help but notice that she reeked of booze and tobacco, probably something else.

“Quinn,” she stated my name once again, still smiling wildly. “I am SO glad you came.” She was talking like a Barbie or something, this was not the Jennifer that answered the phones and made appointments for me.

I just smiled back to her, I didn’t feel like screaming above the death metal music that was playing. I watched as a huge guy with tattoos came at her from behind and picked her tiny frame up with one arm, and took her away.

Her laughter filled my ears as I followed her and this mysterious man to the backyard.

My eyes widened when I saw a huge pool, bigger than mine, and even more people littering the backyard. I don’t remember paying her this much to be able to afford all of these things, and she certainly didn’t live with her parents.

I watched as she finally got the huge guy to put her down and brought him to me, hand in hand.

She began, smiling wildly, “Quinn, this is my boyfriend Matt, Matt this is my boss Quinn.”

Hesitation spread across my face as I stared at his tattooed arm bring out a hand to me, but I eventually smiled and shook it, “nice to meet you.”

He returned the sentence and went back to talking to Jennifer.

At that moment my attention was turned to the roof, where everyone was laughing and pointing.

My eyes widened as I saw the man standing on the roof, spiked black hair and beer in his hands, tattoos cascading his body, I couldn’t really see much else, but he was about to jump.

Suicide, maybe?

But, everyone was cheering him on.

I gazed from the man back to the pool, he was going to jump in the fucking pool. Idiot.

He took a drink from his beer bottle and let it fall from his hand, “I am Synyster Gates and I am awesome!” He chuckled before leaping off of the roof, slamming into the pool, making water fall over everyone who surrounded it.

Yes, I was included into that bunch. I didn’t really care that much though, all in good fun I suppose.

The man laughed as he pulled himself out of the pool and walked over to where I stood with Jennifer and Matt.

“Dude, that was fucking rad.” Matt told him, giving him the ‘knuckles’.

Then the man found my face and stared into mine, I now saw that his deep brown eyes stared into my own blue ones. “And who is this?” He asked the other two, but never leaving my eyes.

Jennifer chimed in, “Brian, this is Quinn. My boss.”

Brian chuckled, oh how beautiful I thought it was. “The tight ass you complain about all the time.” He finally turned his face away from mine to look at her, as did I.

I glared at her, waiting for an explanation.

She stumbled with her words for a minute. “No, no. It was just one day that you yelled at me, Brian’s a dumbass.” She punched him in the arm, and looked at him with hatred.

I just shook my head at her, “it’s fine Jennifer.” I smiled for the first time I had met this stranger. All I cared about was him right now, not how she referred to me as a ‘tight ass’.

Matt noticed how mine and Brian’s eyes connected once again, and pulled himself and Jennifer away from the two of us.

“So, what brings you here?” Were the first words he had spoken directly to me, looking a bit nervous. “You don’t really look dressed for a party,” he laughed.

I shrugged, giving a small giggle of my own. “Jennifer begged, I didn’t want to let her down.”

He nodded his head toward the house, “wanna go chill in Matt’s basement?”

Oh, so this was Matt’s house. It kinda explains it, but I still wasn’t sure what he did.

I nodded to Brian, and followed him through the booming house to Matt’s basement.

The two of us sat on a couch, alone with each other.

He looked around the empty place. “This is surprising.”

I just smiled, “yeah. Alone at a party, who would have thought?” I was really nervous around him, I forgot about being the smart girl or the classy one. I was just hanging out and going with it. He wasn’t normally the guy I would have been attracted to, such as an attractive banker or lawyer, but something about those eyes and strong yet delicate face had me captivated. I barely even noticed the piercing or all of the tattoos.

Throughout our conversation I noticed him moving closer to me, trying to not be noticed but I did notice and I liked it a lot.

We talked about life, parts of our pasts, our favorite music, and even our past relationships. Throughout I realized we had nothing in common, but he was just so easy to talk to and I couldn’t help the pounding that was in my chest.

I was in the middle of telling him this stupid story about Jennifer at work, I hadn’t even thought it was funny until I started telling it.

Brian just looked at me with a huge smile on his face and a glint in his eye, as he watched me make stupid facial expressions and funny hand gestures.

“So that was the last time we let her around any Asian businessmen.” I laughed, finishing the end of my story and settling my body more into the couch as I relaxed. I let out a loud breath, telling that story had taken the wind out of me.

He stared down at me, “you’re really cute,“ he mumbled before taking a drink of a beer he ran to get in the middle of one of our talks.

“Not to bad looking yourself there, Synyster Gates.” I smirked.

“It’s just a stage name, lots of people think it’s fucking cool.” He laughed.

I raised an eyebrow, and sat up, sitting closer to him. “Stage name?” What the hell did that even mean?

“Wow. I haven’t had to explain this in years,”

I still looked at him with the same expression. “Are you gonna get on to the explaining?” I let out a little laugh so he wouldn’t think I was being bitchy.

“I’m a guitarist for the band Avenged Sevenfold, we’re actually very popular.” He smiled at my expression.

I looked like I had just seen someone get hit by a bus. Was I really that out of the loop to where I didn’t know that? That explains the house thing. “Sorry, I’m usually working all the fucking time.”

“It’s okay.” He chuckled, drinking some more.

We sat there in silence for a moment, before Brian put a hand on my knee in a sensual, not casual, way.

I pushed it off, I was NOT, I repeat NOT going to be a slut.

He looked at me with hurt. “Sorry.” He mumbled.

“It’s just.. I don’t do that.”

He smirked, “how long has it been?”

I left my mouth open, should I tell him? Would that be crossing a line? I was completely certain of my answer when I saw those eyes staring holes into me. “Two years.”

“What the fuck?!” He screamed, with a look of shock. “I wouldn’t have bet on that.”

I scrunched my face to him. “So I look like a whore?” I scoffed, “thanks.”

He rolled his eyes, “No, that’s not what I meant, I just meant your fucking beautiful, I can‘t believe it.”

Had he really just said that? Or did I hallucinate?

I’m betting on hallucinating, so I turned my face from him and didn’t say another word.

Brian grabbed onto my chin, making me look back to him, and pressed his lips against mine.

His lips were so soft against mine, the kiss wasn’t to aggressive…at first. It was soft and we lingered on having or lips on the others. As we became comfortable our lips parted and our tongues were tangled in a huge mess.

I pulled back from Brian, both of our lips glistening from the kiss. “This isn’t right Brian.”

He smirked, I had gotten him to lust and sweet Brian was replaced with turned on Brian. I bet you’re expecting me to say I hated it, my mind did but my body loved it. “Right or wrong, I’ll drive you crazy all night long.”

I couldn’t stop the crooked grin that broke onto my face, I needed this. I needed this to be relaxed and lost in the moment. I put his lips back onto mine, skipping the soft stuff.

Brian pulled on my hips, making me straddle him, not breaking our kiss.

I grinded myself against him, making moans come from the both of us. I think we were going to have some fun.

***

Brian and I laid on the couch, curled up with each other, in post orgasmic bliss.

I had just met the man a few hours ago and here I was laying with him naked, this was all to surreal to me. I never in my life did anything like this. Not even as a teenager, I was always in loving relationships before I made love to someone, but Brian was different in a strange way. I couldn’t quite explain how I felt at the moment.

He kissed the top of my head, as his arm snaked around my shoulder. “Tell me more about you.” He randomly said after a few moments of cuddling, a part of me expected him to be asleep.

I searched into my brain but I couldn’t really find anything. “All I ever do is go to work, eat, sleep, and hang out by myself.” I laughed lightly, realizing how pathetic I must have sounded at that moment.

He just let out an “oh,” and then there was once again silence. “I have an idea.” He perked up, making me sit up as well in the process.

“And that would be?” I was wondering how you go from an ‘oh’, to a kid in a candy store.

He kissed my shoulder, lingering on the spot, “tomorrow we go on tour, it’s not very long, but long enough. Thus the reason for this party.”

My heart hurt at the idea of Brian leaving, I had only known him a short time but he was so amazing. I could somehow see myself being his.

He kept going, “I have a great plan to help the both of us.”

“How exactly?” I questioned him, confusion still written all over my face.

“Well, you need more fun, and I really like you and don’t want to leave as soon as we’ve met.”

I had to smile at that one, he was already sad at the thought of leaving me.

“You should come with us, experience some things, and then me and you can get to know each other better.”

My brain shut off, I had work, I had bills, I needed to do things. I couldn’t just run off without warning. I voiced my opinion to Brian.

He shook his head, “baby, baby, baby.” He sighed, “you have more than enough money I’m sure and someone can handle everything. You have to have someone that knows it all.”

I nodded, still thinking, I could get someone to just call or text me about important decisions. I smirked up to Brian, “yeah, I’d love to go with you.” With that we shared a kiss, and the deal was done.
♠ ♠ ♠
You can comment if you'd like :)

I really hope ya like this Nicole! lol. It's five in the morning here...

There are parts of the song throughout, and the italics is being a bitch so I can't point them out lol