Show Me What You Got

2/2

All I could hear were the sounds of my sister bitching and moaning at me about leaving.

I was trying to pack for my three week getaway with Brian. Nothing she could say would make me change my mind.

“Seriously, Quinn,” she went on. “Was he that good in bed?”

I smirked, actually he was, but just kept packing.

She groaned, “what about your business? Everything you’ve worked for is going to go down the drain!”

I grabbed her shoulders, making her stop. “Emma, CEO’s take vacations longer than three weeks all the time. Nothing will happen I promise, I just need a break.”

“You have a massage room!” She exclaimed, how much more relaxation could you need?”

I sighed, my sister would never understand. “I’m going, I’m a grown woman and I will do as I please.” I gave her a smug smile before shutting my suitcase, and zipping it shut.

She just let out a huff, “Fine. But when he dumps you on the side of the road, don’t call me.” She seethed, and pushed my shoulder, walking out of my room.

My eyes rolled at her dramatic exit, but all I could focus on was seeing Brian’s beautiful face. It might sound very teenage girl, I can’t help it though. He was different from any other guy I had met before.

***

“You did what?” Matt yelled at Brian, on their way to where the buses were located. Brian just gave him a cheeky grin. “I invited her to come man.”

“Was she that good of a fuck?” Zacky exclaimed from the backseat.

He rolled his eyes, and turned around from the passenger seat to look at his friend. “I could fuck anyone I wanted, but she needs this. She needs to have a little fun.” He turned back around to stare at the road. “Besides, me having someone around couldn’t hurt.”

***

My eyes wouldn’t stop looking into those chocolate eyes once I arrived. It took Jennifer’s voice to break us from the trance. “I cannot believe you’re leaving me all alone,” she squealed.

“I haven’t had a real day off in two years,” I rolled my eyes at her. She asked for a day off when the sun didn’t shine correctly.

She crossed her arms. “I was just kidding,” she mumbled, stepping into Matt’s embrace.

“We better get going baby.” He told her, giving her a peck on the lips.

I wasn’t sure how to greet Brian, other than staring at him. I really hope this won’t be awkward.

Brian came over to put an arm around my shoulders, and take the bag that was in my hands. “I’m really happy you showed.”

I gave him a fake gasp. “I see how much faith you have in me,” I teased.

He chuckled as he slung my bag over his shoulder. “Not like that, just thought you might have work shit.”

My eyes rolled. “From this moment on, do not mention that place.”

“Deal.” He pulled me closer to him, planting a kiss on the side of my head.

I smiled up at him, all I could think was how perfect my little holiday would be.

***

“And here is where you’ll be sleeping.” Brian announced to me after dramatically opening the curtain to his bunk.

I looked at the space with horror. “Can two people even fit in there?”

“If you sleep on top of me.” He winked back at me.

I pushed his arm. “You really think you’ll be getting that Mr. Haner?”

“Googled the name I see,” he said smugly.

“Well, I’m not going to go on a tour bus with a guy, without knowing his last name.” I told him playfully.

“But you’ll sleep with him, right?” He had me up against the wood of the bunks, our chests pressed together.

“I resent that.” I shot back.

Brian brushed his fingertips along my bare arms.

The one day I decide to wear a tank top.

I pushed him away with only my index finger. “I believe you have some people to introduce me to first.”

He twirled his eyes, obviously wanting to make out, maybe more.

I found it quite cute actually.

“Ugh fine,” he groaned, but flashed a smile to tell me he was joking.

***

It was now a day before the small tour was over. I didn’t think that I would be spending so much time with Brian. He took me everywhere with him, I loved it.

Today we were at a radio station, 94.3 to be exact. It was only me, Brian, and Matt. I’ve discovered that the two of them do most of the interviews out of all the guys.

Everyone had left the room, for bathroom breaks or for a drink. While they played two new songs, ‘Almost Easy’ and ‘Critical Acclaim’.

I pulled out my ‘Ashton Kutcher camera’ and snapped a quick picture of Brian on the job. The giant headphones over his skull beanie, he looked as if he were in deep thought, even playing nervously with his hands. It made the picture blurry but you could tell it was a random photo.

Once he saw the flash, he smiled up at me. “What are you doing?”

I innocently shrugged, “nothing.”

“Come here,” he patted his lap.

“No! We’re in public.” I laughed.

He pouted out his bottom lip. “Please?”

I just looked at him with a grin, “I’ll sit on that thing.” I pointed to a plush yellow seat beside him.

“I think that’s for your feet Quinn.” He laughed.

I stood up and shrugged, “watch me.”

The moment I put all of my weight down, it sunk down, flipping me onto the ground, belly first.

As I was screaming, Brian was laughing his ass off at me.

When I finally got up, all I could do was glare.

“Told you so.” He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re such a dick.” I giggled.

“Come here.” He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me onto his lap. “I’m sorry.”

“Sure.” I said sarcastically.

Brian wrapped his arms around me, pulling my body closer to his. “Ever make out at a radio station?” He whispered in my ear.

I giggled into the crook of his neck. “You’re just turning me into some wild child, huh?”

He laughed, “caught me.”

I pulled back, locking eyes with him once again. “Go for it.” I challenged.

He put his hands on my neck and pressed my lips against his own.

After all the kisses we shared, it still felt like the first. Our lips were so warm against one another, his tongue entered my mouth and we entangled in a perfect mess.

I almost forgot we were out and began tugging on his shirt.

“Whoa-ho!” Matt’s deep voice boomed.

I quickly pulled away from Brian and to my previous seat.

He and the radio announcer both put their headphones back on.

“Welcome back to 94.3, we’re here with M Shadows and Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold.” The radio announcer told the listening audience. “I have to tell you guys we just walked in on Syn and a woman making out.” He laughed into the microphone.

“Actually,” Brian spoke up. “She’s my girlfriend.” He looked over at me with the brightest smile imaginable.

My heart literally skipped a beat when those words escaped his lips, he and I never discussed anything that had to do with that.

We just hung out and kissed, but we had not slept together since the night we met.

The two of us walked out of the station hand in hand, Matt chose to remain a few steps ahead of us.

“So, I’m your girlfriend now?” I asked him, and bit hesitantly but more nervous, I just had to know though.

He stopped our walking, and turned to face me. “If you want to be.”

I grinned, “give me your reasons first, sweet talk me a little.” I played it like a joke, in reality I wanted to know what he thought about me.

“You’re gorgeous,” he said with no hesitation, kissing me on the lips. “Not only that but the smartest, classiest, and most wonderful woman I’ve ever met. You’re not superficial or arrogant. You’re the exact combination of everything I want.”

A smile spread across my face, his words were so perfect. But did I really want this? My world was full of stockbrokers, attorneys, and various businessman. Not with rockstars and crazy tattooed men. This just wasn’t me, or was it? All of these thoughts suddenly hit me at once.

Could I deal with all of these major changes?

“Quinn?” Brian broke me from my thoughts by waving his hand in front of my face.

I shook my head around to get my brain in order. “Sorry, Brian.”

“So, whaddya say? Will you be my girlfriend?” He officially asked with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

I grabbed his other hand and gave him a light smile.

As for my answer, that’s a different story.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here it is!!

I'm sorry, this would have been so much better had it not been written on an ipod lol