Status: Complete. Sequel out!

Desires Of The Unknown

“You can’t legally kill.”

I sighed and looked down at myself, then back at the mirror. I didn’t like it, but I had to wear it. My cover at this school was a show off, as in, show off everything except your boobs and vagina. Valentine’s was being my boyfriend, and he didn’t seem to mind when he saw what I was dressed in to go the party for the juniors and seniors. I was a loud to go because I have more credits than any of them. Well, maybe not Valentine.
“Wow,” Johnathan said softly.
I smiled at him in the mirror before turning to him, “What can I do for you?”
“I was just wondering if I need a tie or not.”
“Just a button up shirt with some jeans is fine.”
He nodded and closed my door. I sighed and sat on my bed wondering if I should have left when I had the chance over the summer, when Jerry asked me to marry him. Yeah, I’ve been purposed to by a psychopath.
“Mommy,” Terence squealed, running into my room. I realized then, that I shouldn’t, I made the right decision.
I picked him up and put him on my lap. “What is it?”
“Valemtime tickles me.”
“He tickles you?” He nodded with wide eyes. “Like this?”
I flipped him onto the bed and stood up, tickling him. I was slightly bent over the bed as I tickled him. I couldn’t help but laugh with him. I stopped tickling him. He stuck his thumb in his mouth after sticking his tongue out at me.
I kissed his forehead. The red light in my room flashed once before the door opened and Valentine got nice side view of my ass. He tilted his head and nodded his approving. I rolled my eyes and picked up Terence, setting him on my hip when I was straight up.
“Ready?”
He nodded. “Yup.”
I walked out of my room. “Don’t bother looking around,” I said, looking over my shoulder at the top of the stairs. “Everything is booby trapped. Deadly.”
He started me then followed me down the stairs. I gave Terence to Carlos as I grabbed the keys to the 2006 Blue Ford Mustang Convertible, top down. I sat in the driver’s seat and waited for everyone. Johnathan got in the back and then Valentine got in, handing my purse.
“You’re the best boyfriend,” I teased, smirking at him.
“I’m better in bed.”
“I’m fifteen.”
His eyes got wide for a millisecond, and then went back to normal. “I know.”
“No you didn’t,” Johnathan said from the back seat.
“Stick to killing people.”
“You’re fifteen?!”
I smirked and pulled out of the drive way. “Yes.”
“You can’t legally drive!”
“You can’t legally kill.”
“Touché.”
I smirked at him for a second. “Besides, I’m turning sixteen next month.”
“I’m still two years older than you.”
“More like a year and eleven month. Wait, then why are you a junior?”
“Missed last year.”
I nodded. “Interesting.”
“I wasn’t helping my brother.”
“Didn’t say you were.”
“You were thinking it.”
“No I wasn’t.”
I stopped at the gate of the school and typed in the security code and gave my thumb print. The gate opened but the lasers were still on.
“Turn them off Jamie,” I called out.
“But I wanna see what would happen.”
I groaned and grabbed the Chap Stick out of my cup holder. I took off my seat belt and got to where I was over the wind shield. I threw the Chap Stick and it exploded. I plopped back into my seat as the lasers went down.
I drove in, grumbling about stupid, smart gay computer geeks. Valentine was finding amusing until I slammed on the breaks and he was slammed against the seat belt, making him lose his breath. I smirked and got out.
Valentine glared at me as he unbuckled his seat belt and got out. A lot of the boys that were still outside were staring at my car, or my legs. I rolled my eyes and bent over a little, both teasing the boys and moving my seat up so Johnathan could get out easier.
Valentine walked around the car kissed my cheek when I stood up straight. He turned his head behind me, most likely glaring at the guys. I bent over again and got my purse. I shut the door and hooked my arm with Valentine’s.
As we walked to the door, I turned my head to the boys and winked. I smirked as I turned around.
“You’re evil.”
“I’m a tease. There’s a difference.”
“Not when you’re the one with blue balls.”
I couldn’t hold back the small giggle. The doors opened to show some boys glaring at Valentine and some girls glaring at me. I put on a sickly sweet smile and flashed it to all the girls.
“What is this?”
“To see if we can determine who’s doing a cover and who isn’t.”
“What if we get caught?”
“You get an F.”
“So we’re trying not to get caught?”
“Pretty much. About fifteen, including us, usually have a cover. The guys outside, no. The girl in the corner, yes. The couple by the stereo, no, but they are fucking already.”
“Wow, I think we should do that.”
“I think not.”
He gave me a mock pout, “I bet you’d be good though.”
I smirked, “You’re brother thought that too.”
“You fucked my brother?”
I gave a small laugh, “No, I didn’t. But he thought so.”
“Are you?”
I shrugged, “I’ve been told I am.”
“You fucked my brother.” That time, it wasn’t a question.
“Yeah.” I turned my back to him, lifting my dress to just under my butt. There was a scar there. “He did that. Didn’t think anything of it until I woke up the next morning.”
“Wow, was he any good?”
“Top three,” I said, turning back to him and lowering my dress.
He smirked and put his arms around my waist. I smirked and put my arms around his neck. The four inch hells making a little taller so it was easier to get to him, but he was still six inches taller than me. I pulled him in for a kiss and pointed to the kid with glasses behind the table. A teacher swooped in and wrote F on his hand.
I smiled into the kiss and shut my eyes. He was actually a pretty good kisser. I felt the butterflies I haven’t felt since I was twelve and I had a crush on Jared Goll. I ignored them though. I couldn’t feel anything for him. He was just a boy, another mark. Yeah, he was a mark. He was suspected of helping his brother, but I don’t think he did.
We pulled away as music started playing. He took my right hand in his left as I put my left hand on his shoulder and he put his right hand on my waist. We swayed to the music and I pointed to three girls who were whispering to each other. They got the same fate as the boy. Then, I pointed to the girl in the corner. Five down, eight to go. There were two more curses. I guess there was only six more to go.
I looked up at Valentine to see him nod to a group of five people. Wow. I gave him a half smile. He smiled back and dipped his head down to kiss my forehead.
“We have only two more left. Can you guess who they are?” came a voice.
I rested my head on Valentine’s chest, feeling generally happy. For an hour, no one said anything. Then, someone pointed to us. I kept on a straight face. They walked around and grabbed the couple that looked very awkward together.
“They aren’t under cover. They’re just into each other. It’s new.”
“How do you know?” asked a snotty voice.
“Because if you were watching them about a minute ago, you would have seen the blush on both of their cheeks. It’s hard to fake a blush.”
She growled at me. “No one cares what you think, Jen.”
I laughed, “Sweetie, I didn’t fuck him. Get over yourself.”
She drew a sword and aimed at my neck. I rolled my eyes. “You’re never going to lie again.”
I took the gun out of my thigh holster and the knife out of my breasts and gave them to Valentine along with my purse. I walked over to the wall and grabbed a sword. The one my great-grandmother used to kill many rapists and murderers.
“If it’s a fight you want, you’ll get it.”
She raised her sword as if to strike me, but I quickly blocked it with my sword and pushed her away. I made a slash at the side, but barely grazed her. She hissed and glared at me.
“Bitch, this is my favorite dress.”
I rolled my eyes and made another attempt. “Maybe you shouldn’t start fights in it then.”
She threw her sword away, almost hitting my sister. I wish she did hit her though. I put mine back on the wall.
“Let’s fight.”
“No hair pulling,” I sighed. “It annoys me.”
She smirked. “I’m the top fighter in my grade.”
“We’ll see.” I couldn’t stop the smirk.
She was too impatience for a real fight. She took the first punch. I ducked and hit her left side, making her grunt in pain. I smirked and waited for another attack. I became impatient and faked a right punch and then punched her with my left. She screamed as I heard a crack.
I was pulled away as she fell to the ground. I sighed and didn’t fight the grip. I didn’t want to beat her ass that badly. I walked backwards with the guy who was holding me back. I sighed again, waiting for the arms to leave. When they didn’t, I looked over my shoulder and saw Valentine.
“You can let me go now,” I whispered.
He smiled and whispered, “No thanks.”
“Go home Miss Morley.”
“Yes ma’am,” I called, smirking at Valentine.

“Mommy,” Terence said.
“Yes?”
“Will come get me? I had a bad dream.”
“Sure sweetie.”
“Is Valemtime in there?”
“No, would you like him in here?”
“Pwease?”
“Sure.”
I got out of my bed and went to Terence’s room. I opened the door to see him standing in his crib, holding the baby monitor in his little hands. He had tears streaking his face. I picked him up quickly, placing the baby monitor back in his crib.
“What’s wrong?”
“A monser is outside.”
I went over to the window and saw a figure walking around. I opened the window, much to Terence’s dismay. Johnathan came jogging over, making Terence scream and hid in my shoulder.
“What are you doing out there? It’s midnight.”
“Carlos tried to kiss me and I didn’t want to kiss him. I just killed my brother this morning!”
“Go to the front door and I’ll let you in.”
“Can’t I just climb up?”
“Can you?”
I stepped back and Johnathan climbed up quickly, making Terence scream again. Valentine came running in, his gun pointed at me. I glared at him as Johnathan apologized to Terence. Valentine lowered his gun and yawned.
“Valemtime, wiw you sweep with mommy and me?”
“Sure buddy.”
As we were walking out of Terence’s room, Charlie and Gordon’s bedroom door opened a crack. I handed Terence to Valentine, who he soon fell asleep on. I walked over to the door and crouched down. I saw Charlie crying. I opened my arms and he opened the door a little more. He walked into them.
“Wanna sleep with me and Valentine today?”
He nodded, whispering a quiet, “Please,” in my ear. I picked him up and walked to my room, where Valentine was putting Terence in the middle on the bed. I put Charlie between Valentine and Terence. Charlie has always been a bit protective of Terence.
“Night,” I said, turning off the lamp and getting in on my side of the bed.
“Night,” Valentine sighed, turning off his lamp.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here you go. And guess what! I was asked out yesterday, over a text. I was like, 'Really Matty? Over a text?' he was like, 'Yeah, sorry. implosive thing. I don't do it over text.' I was like,
Well, maybe I'll answer you in a week. I'm not sure if I wanna date.' Tada! Lol, he is such a weirdo, but I lovers him for it! =D
I like comments!

shygirl1993- Love is love! Let's spread it so everyone gets some! LOVE!!! Lol, I'm sleep deprived again.