Status: Completed!

Getting the Best of You

You Live Here?

"Janie! Someone wants to meet you," Mom said in a singing voice outside my room.

My tiring eyes went over to the digital clock that read “7:30 A.M.”. "Who would want to die by the she-beast in this ungodly hour?" I asked with a groan. My hair was disarray with its stands in different directions, I felt groggily from the jet lag, and my mind went straight out wild.

Yep. This someone shall die since its summer's moment to shine none of the less.

I tried to get up from the warm, blissful, comfort--- I want to go back to bed thinking like this--- of my own bed. It took me ten minutes, which seems like eternity, to get out of my vintage-colored sheets. Finally, I thought. The moment mydainty clumsy huge feet touched the wooden floor, my clumsy self managed to fall into the ground with the usual 'Yikes!' and get my buttock in physical pain.

"Ow!" What a great way to start the day, I thought sarcastically. Hey, that rhymes. The door of my bedroom revealing someone I have not expected.

"Wow. It took you"---he looks at the digital clock---"twenty minutes to just get up. How long will it take you to get up and running?" He asked.

"Hardy, har, har, Dan," I said while wobbled back up with the help of my bed. "Whoa-how did you know where I'm staying at?"

"Actually, I knew you were here since I kind of saw you by your window as I arrived home," Dan explained.

"Oh...nani? You live here?" I asked as my brown eyes going wide.

"Well, yeah. I thought you knew," Dan assumed uncomfortably.

"Why would I know?" Dan shifted uncomfortably as he stared at the wooden floor. "Dan?"

I just met the guy and he already kept some secrets from me. Though I should understand since I just met him and I did not really tell much about myself either. "Dan...," I started to say, "You don't have to..."

"I want to." Dan cut in. "Janie, I am Daniel Radcliffe."

Fine, so he is the actor girls throw themselves. Big whoop. "Is that all?" I sounded bored as I headed for the bathroom.

"So you're not all 'Oh My Gosh! I just met The Dan Radcliffe!'?" He sounded relieved.

"Yup." I got to the bathroom across my room and locked the door thinking Dan is very relieved by my calmness. What he does not know is that...

I am afraid. Afraid of maybe becoming part of the “lifestyle of the rich, famous, and stalked” that Dan accepted himself to hooked on in order to act.

In addition, I do not want to be consuming by it.


***

Forty-five Minutes of Getting Ready Later, Dan (since he's on his break) and I just hang around at my house for a while; just slouching about as we talk about our lives and etc. until we went on You-Tube on the computer Mom installed in my room. As I wrote 'Harry Potter', Dan went wide-eyed. "No. Jamie, erase that."

"Erase what?" I asked with a smirk.

"You know what I'm talking about," he said when his accent thickens for a moment.

I pressed the enter key. "Whoops, ha!" There were millions of results so I chose the video containing Harry Potter being Bi-Curious. As it started, Dan's blue eyes burned the right side of my face as his mouth, on the computer screen, lip-synced Butters from South Park about being confused.

When the video was over, Dan looked at me evilly in the eye then chuckled again. "Now, it's very weird seeing myself on screen. With that voice."

"Hey, I thought it suited your character well," I said between fits of giggles.

"You're just saying that because it was funny." Dan laughed.

"Can you blame me?"

He grinned and answered, "Sure. Why not?" I smacked him with one of my pillows and laughed again as we tried to find another humorous Harry Potter video.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Nani" means "what" in Japanese.